Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.R. Agarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.R. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Im a male 31. I have problem with semen counting. I have semen 8millions. How can I increez the counting.
Masturbation cause DHT and DHT cause my hair fall .now I am stopped masturbation ,my side effects are can repair?
Iam feeling with a light gastric problem sir. Can I have. A suggestions please. If I eat masala means then it'll be very disgastic way to me. Please give me some solution sir.
I am 27 years old. Working for night shift. I skip my breakfast daily and don't feel hungry. I don't feel hungry whole day. Please advice how to maintain a good food plan.
In summer when I eat eggs and drink milk before bed night fall problem occurs can you suggest me any medicine?
Sir on 8th january I had sex with a call girl. Meanwhile my condom burst but I quickly withdrew within second. Sir I have great fear for sexually transmitted disease I.E. HIV. Sir what I should do further. Sir I am in great fear.
I am 23 year old and I have chronic constipation from last one year and now I am suffering from gastric problem like blenching ,wind so give me some advice.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.