Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.R. Agarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.R. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years old female. actually I am having mild fever form last 2 weeks. I am having fever once in a day usually after some work. I have also go through test named CBC and Widal which comes normal but still I am having mild fever from last 2 weeks and my heartbeat are also not normal I feel increased heart many times. But from last 2 days my hear beats are constant on high rate though I did not get it checked but still I can fell it.
Hi I am female suffering from weight gain and anemia, please suggest home remedies to loose weight and anemia.
Impotence is often related to old-age and deteriorating sexual drives. However, not all cases of impotence pertain to the older crowd. Youth impotence is an increasingly common condition among males in generation X, however, it is rare but not totally absent in females as well.
In males, youth impotence refers to a young man’s incapability to attain an erection or maintain it throughout the intercourse. The main reasons for youth impotence can be attributed to over-masturbation or having sex too often. A certain study indicates that excessive masturbation at a very young age requires an excess of testosterone, thereby restricting the resting time of the nervous system. Endocrine function of the body is adversely affected as well because the production of hormones and liver enzymes is gravely reduced.
Other causes of male youth impotence are:
- Marijuana: Marijuana increases the level of the inflammatory hormone ‘prostaglandin’, E-2, that is responsible for inflammation of the brain arteries which results in interrupted blood flow to the penis.
- Methamphetamine and Ecstasy: Prolonged meth abuse can cause confined testicular function and orgasmic disorders whilst over-dosing on ecstasy is responsible for wrecking the ‘serotonin’ producing neurons present in the brain that regulate and control sexual activities.
Youth impotence is relatively a typical in females. However, it isn’t a condition which is non-existent. Females in the ripe ages of their youth experience “inhibited desire disorder” which means the woman has no or very low desire to engage in any form of sexual activity. This condition can be attributed to a variety of factors: drug abuse, unpleasant past experiences, chronic distress, insomnia, etc. Experiencing a piercing pain during intercourse can also lead to this condition. This pain is unnatural and might persist due to lack of lubrication, vaginismus (pelvic muscle spasms) or genital herpes.
The youth impotence in both males and females can be healed by a combination of the following methods:
- Psychosexual counselling
- Intake of pills which stabilise the flow of hormones in your body
- Kegel exercises which strengthen one’s pelvic muscles
- Addition of necessary nutrients to your diet
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I had sex on 2nd day of my periods stops. Then I took ipill within 24 hrs. Again had sex 6 day later. Took I pill immediately. Any chance of pregnancy? Please
I feel burning and hot sensation 30 mims after first meal of the day and frequent belching comes out. I have taken omez-d medicine which help to stop the burning sensation. I have taken this medicine for 6 months. But if I stop this medicine for one day then again burning sensation come. I want a permanent cure from burning sensation. Pls give proper medicine. My age 23 weight 41 kgs.
My age is 23, years. I am men. My pennis foreskin is tight, when I open the inner part of pennis, the outer skin is tight. What can I do.
I am having this problem from past few months White spots apper under the foreskin of my penis and when I consulted a doctor on Lybrate they said that its fungal infection they prescribed Candid B lotion. When I apply it those spots disappear for few days and reappear when I stop applying that lotion. If I stop applying that lotion on the area the skin starts itchy and its starts spreading. I am so depressed due to this.
Better Sex Through Eating - Penis Nutrient Guidelines From A to Zinc
It is a well-known and indisputable fact that people who want to be healthy need to eat healthy; but promises of more attractive skin, taut abs and high energy levels don't always measure up to the allure of a steaming-hot plate of Buffalo wings and a draft Pilsner. On the other hand, if men were aware that healthy eating can also lead to better sex, they might think twice about that serving of wings and opt for the oyster bar, instead. It really is that simple - with the right nutrients and a balanced diet, men can enjoy not only an increased libido, but also better and more reliable performance. Here are nine of the most important nutrients needed for a man to eat his way to better penis health:
- Vitamin A - This nutrient, also known as retinol, can be found in countless skin creams and anti-blemish formulas - and for good reason. This vitamin, which is often found in carrots and other orange or yellow fruits and vegetables, is essential in maintaining healthy skin tone and repairing damaged skin. In addition, it has natural anti-bacterial properties that combat the odor-causing bacteria responsible for a smelly penis.
- Vitamin B5 - B5 is a life-sustaining vitamin that is essential to cell metabolism and to maintaining the healthy function of all the tissues of the penis, including the nerves, skin and blood vessels. This nutrient is found in lean proteins, eggs, grains and vegetables.
- Vitamin C - This ingredient is a heavy hitter when it comes to penile nourishment. It is not only vital to the formation and maintenance of healthy skin and circulatory tissue; its antioxidant powers are essential in fighting disease. The best-known way to add vitamin C to the diet is through citrus fruits; and many other fruits and vegetables also contain this important nutrient.
- Vitamin D - Another all-around important element of a healthy diet, vitamin D has disease fighting properties and keeping the metabolic processes of the penile tissue cells running smoothly. Vitamin D is not always easy to come by in the diet, although fortified breads and dairy products generally contain this nutrient.
- Vitamin E - Like vitamin C, this fat-soluble vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that works to fight diseases, as well as signs of early aging. Vitamin E is important in maintaining healthy, youthful, responsive skin. Vitamin E is available in nuts, grains, plant oils and avocadoes, to name a few sources.
- Alpha lipoic acid - This enzyme also works as an antioxidant to prevent a wrinkled appearance and other signs of skin aging and deterioration. Lipoic acid is produced in the stomach and may also be found in small amounts in green, leafy vegetables like spinach.
- Acetyl L Carnitine - This amino acids works hand-in-hand with alpha lipoic acid to maintain penile tissue health and keep the aging process at bay. Alcar, as it is also known, has neuro-protectant properties needed to repair peripheral nerve damage that can occur as a result of normal sexual activity, leading to loss of penile sensation. It is most often found in meats, fish and dairy products.
- L-arginine - This ingredient is essential in the manufacture of nitrous oxide, the substance that signals increased blood flow to the penis in order to form an erection. Nuts and shellfish are a good source of L-arginine.
- Zinc - Finally, zinc plays an important role in testosterone production, an important aspect of erectile health and sex drive. There's a reason that oysters are known as an aphrodisiac - they contain plenty of zinc. Other foods with this mineral include chocolate (another love food, of course), as well as meats, legumes, squash and pumpkin seeds, and nuts.
Choosing the nutrient delivery system:
Now, talking about nutrients for better penis health is all well and good, but unless a man has the time to spend analyzing the nutritional labels on every item he eats, he may never be sure that he is getting the recommended daily allowance of these vital nutrients. Rather than obsessing over every microgram, it is best to focus on eating an overall healthy, balanced diet that follows the ADA nutritional guidelines for healthy fats, lean proteins, fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
While many men may consider turning to oral supplements to bridge any nutritional gaps in the daily diet, it is best to think twice before relying on the digestive system to deliver the right ingredients to the penis. Instead, a specially formulated penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can provide penis-friendly ingredients exactly where a man wants them, as a cream like this is applied directly to the penis. Smart shoppers should choose a formula that also contains a high-quality, plant-based moisturizer such as Shea butter, as this natural emollient is known for its skin-soothing and smoothing properties and is safe for almost any skin type.