Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.P. Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.P. YadavYour feedback matters!
Many guys, especially those who are "quick on the trigger," would do just about anything to be able to engage in sex for hours on end without ejaculating. But men who actually experience delayed male ejaculation find this to be a burden rather than an asset. Even men who practice exceptional penis care may find themselves one of the fairly rare victims of delayed male ejaculation - and they may not be happy about it.
Does it exist?
Many men don't believe there is such a thing as delayed male ejaculation. They think that, sure, once in a blue moon a man might find himself in a situation where proper stimulation still didn't lead to that sought-for release; but on the whole, it's not something that happens often to a man.
In fact, some studies indicate that 3% of men experience delayed male ejaculation on some sort of regular basis. Many clinicians believe it is significantly underreported. And while there is some association with increased age, even young men may suffer from it. As a matter of fact, for some men this can be a lifelong issue.
Delayed ejaculation can mean different things to different people. For some it may mean a total or near-total inability to achieve ejaculation. For others, ejaculation may be achieved, but only after a lengthy period of time. (The definition of lengthy can vary as well.) In some cases, a man may ejaculate from masturbation but not from partner sex, or (perhaps more rarely) vice versa. One man may experience delayed ejaculation that occurs regularly; another may experience it on a recurring basis but not all the time.
One interesting point is that in almost all cases, the delayed male ejaculation is not due to an inability to obtain or maintain erection. The vast majority of men with this issue report that they experience very firm, solid erections for a lengthy amount of time.
So what causes delayed ejaculation? The facts about its causes are open to debate, but these are the main theories behind the problem:
2. Medications. Similarly, some medications (such as antidepressants), have the potential to interfere with the fulfillment of the ejaculatory impulse.
3. Surgery. Pelvic area surgery or a radical prostatectomy is often associated with disruption in penile function, including the possibility of delayed male ejaculation.
4. Psychological factors. As with many other erectile issues, often the problem is all in the head. Many men may have complex psychological issues that express themselves at least partially in delayed male ejaculation. This can be especially true for men with strong feelings of guilty or shame associated with sex or with some aspect of sex.
Similarly, sometimes a man may have severe performance anxiety where sex is concerned; however, instead of this resulting in an inability to become erect or in premature ejaculation, it instead manifests as a delayed response.
5. Masturbation habits. In some instances, a man may masturbate in such a manner or with such frequency that his penis becomes accustomed to stimulation that cannot be effectively duplicated through penetrative or oral sex.
The facts also indicate that sometimes delayed male ejaculation may result from a loss of penis sensitivity. Using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) with acetyl L carnitine may help with this. Acetyl L carnitine is neuroprotective and helps when peripheral nerve damage has produced a loss of sensation. The crème should also include both Shea butter and vitamin E to help keep the skin moisturized. Dehydrated skin can make proper access of penis sensation difficult as well.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.