Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.K Maheshwari
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P.K MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I am a Diebetics Type II. I control it by myself by taking precautions and tablets - Glynace MF. Some times the level of sure increases and I take medicines accordingly and control it. I want to take advice if what I am doing is right and let me know is there is any better tablet to control the sure level and any precautionery measures to be taken.
Hi doctor. 4 months back I got married and we are happy but during our sexual life there is a problem 1. After our sexual course my wife wants to go urine and she says she released completely 2. Sometimes my tool did not erecting completely please help me with this problems.
Sir, I am having problem of cervical from 11 years. Cervical myelopathy with secondary canal stenosis with disc bulge at c3-4-5-6. Doctor said me for surgery at cervical nerve. Is surgery 100%safe? There is not any ayurvedic treatment? Please advice me what to do? Cervical causing problem like urinary retention etc.
Chlamydia is a STD and is caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, a bacterium that enters the body during intercourse and can infect the male or female genitals. Here are a few reasons as to why chlamydia is a rising threat:
- Chlamydia is mostly a silent infection meaning. It does not show any obvious symptoms. In case that you do have indications, they may not show up until a few weeks after you engage in sexual activity with a partner who is infected. Chlamydia can damage your reproductive system even when it does not show any signs or symptoms.
- In women, even without any signs or symptoms, Chlamydia can permanently damage the Fallopian tubes and is the main source of infertility. This may require urgent medical attention in some cases.
- It is spread through unprotected sex with someone who is already infected by the bacteria. A pregnant lady can likewise pass the disease to her child during delivery as it passes through the birth canal. This could lead to an eye infection or pneumonia in your infant. Having chlamydia may also result in an early delivery or an immature baby.
- Untreated Chlamydia in ladies can lead to infections in different parts of their reproductive framework. This infection is called pelvic incendiary disease (PID). PID frequently has no indications; however a few women may have stomach and pelvic pain. Regardless of the possibility that it does not cause any signs or symptoms at first, PID can cause a permanent damage to the reproductive system and result in long-term pelvic pain, inability to get pregnant and lead to a destructive ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus).
- In men, untreated Chlamydia can bring about urethral infections as well as other kinds of complications such as swollen and delicate testicles (epididymitis), which may bring about sterility (failure to make sperm and father any children).
- Chlamydia disease increases your possibility of getting different sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as gonorrhea or HIV.
- Contamination with Chlamydia does not make a person invulnerable to the infection. From the time a person is contaminated with Chlamydia, he or she can spread the infection and keeps on doing so until properly treated.
Chlamydia can be cured with the right treatment. It is important that you take the majority of the medications your specialist recommends to cure your disease. At the point when taken properly, it will stop the disease and could diminish your odds of having complications later on. Medicine for chlamydia need not be shared with anybody. Whenever you feel like you may not have used protection while sexual intercourse, do get yourself checked for chlamydia immediately. Annual check ups for chlamydia are usually recommended to everyone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
For many it seems the act of masturbation is like a gullible crime! Please take it as a normal activity and an important one! Problem is in my opinion the false belief created by some mythological beliefs that masturbation will deplete your resources etc! Sex and its related changes are very essential for the bare survival of human race! As young males and females grow they start experiencing it. And hence the urge to copulate! but imagine the problems it will create if their are no restrictions, and no protection. So to experience the fun just masturbate! once or twice daily is very common fir young individuals and its a healthy thing to do. Use clean hands. But as in everything use caution. Excess if everything is bad. I have heard boys saying they masturbate eight times a day! as of now no document or study is available which is able to link any harm with that. But pyschologically speaking it implies that you are thinking too much about sex! and ultimately it will hamper your daily life and as one thing leads to another it will ultimately ruin your day! so decision is yours. My advice sex is important but not the only thing!
My baby is taking harder to go bathroom and he has to breath harder yo do it Soo, any suggestion for a free motion for my child? He is 2 months old.
तीव्र ज्वर, सर में तेज़ दर्द, आँखों के पीछे दर्द होना, उल्टियाँ लगना, त्वचा का सुखना तथा खून के प्लेटलेट की मात्रा का तेज़ी से कम होना डेंगू के कुछ लक्षण हैं जिनका यदि समय रहते इलाज न किया जाए तो रोगी की मृत्यु भी सकती है l
यह एक ऐसा वायरल रोग है जिसका मेडिकल चिकित्सा पद्धति में कोई इलाज नहीं है परन्तु आयुर्वेद में इसका इलाज है और वो इतना सरल और सस्ता है की उसे कोई भी कर सकता है l
1) Pomegranate Juice (अनार जूस)
It is easily available. Prefer to extract juice at home and avoid canned (packed) juice, because it has preservatives. Pomegranate juice purifies the blood and gives strength to fight the disease.
अनार जूस नया खून बनाता है तथा रोगी की रोग से लड़ने की शक्ति प्रदान करता है, अनार जूस आसानी से उपलब्ध है|
2) Wheat grass juice (गेहूं की घास का रस)
Extract the juice out of the wheat grass (by either crushing it in mixer or juicer). If wheat grass is not available then you may use Apple juice also. It has same benefits as Pomegranate Juice.
गेहूं घास रस अनार जूस की तरह नया खून बनाता है तथा रोगी की रोग से लड़ने की शक्ति प्रदान करता है| यदि गेहूं घास रस ना मिले तो रोगी को सेब का रस भी दिया जा सकता है |
3) Papaya leaf juice (पपीते के पत्तों का रस)
NOT a papaya tree
This is most important. extract juice from fresh papaya leaves and give it to the patient 2-3 times a day. Blood Pletellete count will start increasing from the first day itself.
पपीते के पत्तों का रस सबसे महत्वपूर्ण है, पपीते का पेड़ आसानी से मिल जाता है उसकी ताज़ी पत्तियों का रस निकाल कर मरीज़ को दिन में २ से ३ बार दें , एक दिन की खुराक के बाद ही प्लेटलेट की संक्या बढ़ने लगेगी|
Note: Sometimes, Please don’t confuse Arandi leaves with Papaya leaves. The image on the right is an Arandi tree (and NOT Papaya tree)
4) Giloy (गिलोय/अमृता/अमरबेल सत्व) – Giloya, Guduchi (Hindi), Gulancha/palo(Bengali), Tippaatigo (Telugu), Shindilakodi (Tamil), Gulavel (Marathi)
Extract juice from the stem of Giloy lace (बेल) 2-3 times a day. It will increase the pletellete count and will control the fever. It will also increase the immunity of patient. Giloy is also available in the form of medicine at “Divya family clinic”
गिलोय की बेल का सत्व मरीज़ को दिन में २-३ बार दें, इससे खून में प्लेटलेट की संख्या बढती है, ज्वर नियंत्रित होता है, रोग से लड़ने की शक्ति बढती है तथा कई रोगों का नाश होता है|
Dr. hume migrain hai so ye bataye ki kya iska koi ilaj hai india mai aur kuch suggest kriye kaise ye thik hoga please Dr. bcz bahut dard hota hai body mai.
Fatty liver or fatty liver disease refers to the accumulation of fat cells in the liver. The liver typically contains some amount of fat. The liver tends to convert usual food into protein, fats and sugar. Some fat in your liver is normal. However, in case that it makes up more than five to ten percent of the organ's weight, you may have a fatty liver.
The basic fatty liver is otherwise called steatosis. Over the top fat in the liver can cause the liver to get swollen and lead to liver damage. Fatty liver aggravation can be brought on by excessive alcohol abuse in which case the condition is known as alcoholic steatohepatitis. However, it can also be brought about by obesity and is then known as nonalcoholic steatohepatitis or NASH. As the ailment advances, liver irritation can prompt cirrhosis and liver failure.
Ayurveda is an old Indian medical system that makes use of herbs existing in nature to create homegrown cures using the intrinsic power present as a part of these herbs. Ayurveda uses the intrinsic power of normal herbs to bring results when it comes to curing various ailments. The herbs are natural and are hundred percent safe. They enhance the body’s digestive system and help recover from various diseases and
disorders. The herbs enhance the immune system and strengthen the body in a healthy way.
Here are a few methods to treat fatty liver with Ayurveda:
Terminalia (Arjuna): The herbs of Arjuna have been used since ancient times for its radiant properties. It has unique healing effects on the heart as it tones the cardiovascular muscle and in this way protects it as well. It does so by reinforcing the cardiovascular muscles.
Boerhavia Diffusa (Punarnava): Punarnava is a brilliant Ayurvedic herb with diuretic properties and builds the renal blood stream. It has astringent, sharp, mitigating and calming properties.
Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumi Amla): It is an exceptionally effective herb appropriate for the management of Hepatitis B and different types of Hepatitis. It has been utilised as a soothing agent for the kidney and liver damage. It is fit for taking out poisons and toxins from the body.
Andrographis (Echinacea): Andrographis is well known for its superb effects on the immune system. It boosts the immunity of the body. It has incredible control over the inflammatory responses in the body. Echinacea is found to have antimicrobial properties that function admirably in infective conditions. It gets rid of distinctive types of diseases and infections.
Cinnamomum Zeylanica(Dalchini): It is a typical Indian herb utilised mostly in each Indian kitchen. Its regular use reduces breathlessness and reinforces the heart muscles, vascular framework and acts as an antioxidant. Cinnamon is also known to control nausea, sickness and diarrhoea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.