Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P.K MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
What should I do to have a good and pleasant sex. Next I'm age of 45 and my wife is of 43 I enjoy sex much but she being tired of whole day work doesn't agree to do sex . What can be the best suggestion as well as please guide me how to make my wife agree for sex. One more thing is doing sex gives relieve from certain disease like migraine headache or constipation . Kindly advice.
I am having a mouth as well as tongue ulcer so can you please suggest me what I have to do to cure it. From my childhood I am facing this problem.
Smelly yellowish puss in ear since a week. Hearing impaired slightly. Slight pain and discomfort since past 2 days.
Actually it is for my grand mother who is 55 years old and she has a problem that blood falls with stool for 4 month. She has many dots in mouth. Then we get her to a md. Nd the first in the test it seems malina but in the endoscopy it seems nothing. What should we do in this situation.
M 21 years old suffering from pcod from past 6 months my uterus measure 77 mm in length endometrial measure 9 mm right ovary shows 18 to 20 follicles of 3 to 6 mm left ovary shows 25 to 28 follicles of 2 to 6 mm I did follicular study on 9th day n these was the results can I get pregnant this time vth these follicles r they in ideal size?
Hi I am 32 years old and my wife 27 years old we have a son of 4 year. From last 2 year we are suffering sexual problem many doctors consultation failed. My problem-white thin skin rash on tip of penis burning sensation when penis is erected. My wife problem-burning sensation at time of sex and white skin flim is emitting through urine and itching problem on vagina wall. When we took medicine the problem disappeared for 10-12 days then it repeats. We had consult many time with different doctor in 2 year but the result is same. We verified our genital with some internet picture they are saying it is a yeast infection. In this situation what can we do? we are getting helpless. Please suggest something.
I sweat a lot nowadays. It was never like this before. Even if I am inside the room I tend to sweat a lot. Can you help me in this?
My body sweats and all the time I feel uncomfortable, it's excess n I can't get rid of it. Suggest plz?
What are the symptoms of kidney stone as I am experiencing pain in my lower back and lower abdomen sometimes in the morning and evening also sometimes.
1. Is sago going good for Type II diabetics whose sugar is under control. 2. In which proper way sago be consumed by patients of type ii? Your advice would be very helpful.
How to remove wart from skin? Any cream or home remedies to remove? Please help. For my mom her age is 50+
I am suffering from fever, I don't have interest to take tablet, how can I get normal position within 1 or 2 days.
I cannot masturbate but at night times without knowing me my sperms come out. Can I satisfy a girl. Will I give birth to child?
I am 55 years old house wife. I am suffered of constipation since many years. I have taken many medicines but no relief. Please help me.
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.