Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. P.K MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
Iam 39 y old I am suffering with diabetic pls advice tome how to control itWith thanksKrishna moorthy.
I am 22 years old I have been suffering from back pain and neck pain since 3 months. How can I reduce it?
I am diabetic and my sugar level is normal now and I am feeling uneasy and my creatinine is 1.1 and urea is 35 so please suggest me for my food and my daily life.
I've been masturbating constantly for 4 or 5 days now my semen seems to be very low in quantity, and I'm feeling very tired. What should I do?
I have keloid scar on my chest and shoulder, the size of keloid is increasing and due to which I am feeling embarrassing. I want to remove them or make their size small and get rid of it without any surgery. Please help me.
I am diabetic and not checked for sugar from few months. I was advised Triglucored in morning and ih night.But now feeling i need recheck up again before testing .What's advice
I am facing stomach problem , indigestion , constipation , no more hungry at all . I have some fault in my liver it is week past year I had jaundice appetite problem weakness feel so dull what to do help me doctors. :(
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
I have breathing problems some time and I checked my cholesterol get high (212) what will be do for reducing cholesterol Thanks.
I am a 40 years old diabetic patient last 9 years and my latest fb is 146, pp is 233, Hba1c is 6.5,creatinine level is 1.4,SGPT is 65, creatinine spot urine is 319.87,mitral urine-40.9,TSH-5.52,Weight-55.70,urea-74, cholesterol- 171, Triglycerides-139, SGOT-35, LDL Cholesterol- 43, LDL cholesterol-108, WBC-13.8,Haemoglobin-15.1,fatty liver grade 1, bp-150/90. Is it any serious in my report now? Please tell me how to control all of these?
I suffer from GERD and become a later I feel ok and at that day my mouth give bad smell. please give advice me.
Size of my penis is too small. Its erectile size is 3 inches only. Whether it ll affects my sexual intercourse? Pls tell me the ayurvedic treatments.
Do loving a Women and satisfy her sexually need to be a physically strong man? Do a physically Weak man cannot satisfy a women by sexually? Or a weak man can satisfy her?
Diabetes is a major health concern among Indians. Lack of physical activity, sedantary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits are the major culprits, which have given rise to this condition in people today. Diabetes is a serious disorder, which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it and they build up slowly and gradually. It occurs in all age groups, right from infants to the elderly.
This condition majorly happens in the middle or older aged people. 80-85% cases belong to people of 45 years of age or older. Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected.
Various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
Read on to know what are the best natural medications to cure diabetes:
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- You should exercise on a regular basis. Activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better.
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables.
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.