Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P.K MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 31 years old virgin. I have my penis tilted to left for about 45 degree at the middle of the shaft. I didn't have any problem while masturbating. Now I have my marriage fixed and getting married in next six months. I am worried how to manage.
How can I planning for sugar balance as the last recorded was 160-240. And what is the best food for this case?
When I eat something like food I ate a small food but I feel my stomach are become full just like I eat big food. Please give m solution I cannot eat .too much.
I am 33 years old, 1 &1/2 years back I was diagnosed as Hypertensive. Presently I am taking Newtel-CH 40 and myocard XL. This weak I am diagnosed as diabetic. Please tell me why this happening at this early age and how to treat all. Please Help.
I done with an operation of my ankle last week. I fall on the ground while playing cricket & in the MRI report states that there is discontinuity in ligaments so Dr. Suggested for Surgery & I done with that. Can you tell me the exercise & precautions.
My left testicle has grown bigger in size and groin area has become itchy and been giving burning sensations. The skin is always wet down there, looks like wounded or something and I'm very conscious of this pain every time. It keeps distracting.
He have allergy in his inner thighs in corner of his legs like fungus type it is black n little reddish in colour. So how can he avoid this problem.
I do have gynecomastia .I masturbate many times a day .my problem is that my penis has lost hardness and when I have sex with my partner I can go only for less than a minute when ejaculation occurs.
I am 25 years old, I've undergone with Appendicitis & Gall Stone Laproscopic operations in 2012 back by back months. Right now i'm suffering with Pancreatitis, is there any permanent solution for this.
I am very concerned about my nose size and I am seeing increase in my nose size after I have started working out. Is workout the reason for this or is it just an illusion? Should I use all the nose exercise available on Internet? Are they good?
I feel tired but when I go to sleep my eyes can not go to sleep they remain active and I feel like active throughout the night and feel sleepy and tired throughout the day please help.
I am suffering with headache since two days please suggest me any medicine. I am using crocin tablets for that but of no use.
I am 30 year old female, suffering from thyroid. My weight gets reduced. And another case is- I am 77 years. Old male, my hearing power is getting reduced. Suggest remedies.
World Hepatitis Day or WHD takes place every year on 28 July and it is designed to raise awareness about viral hepatitis and to influence real change. WHD, endorsed by the World Health Organization, unites patient organisations, governments, medical professionals, and civil society, as well as the public, to boost prevention measures for fighting viral hepatitis like vaccination.
In the simple terms, hepatitis means injury to your liver due to inflammation. There are five main types of hepatitis and the type that you are suffering from is determined by a laboratory test. All the five main types of hepatitis are caused by viruses. Out of the five, Hepatitis C and B are quite big. Globally, around 250 million people are affected by hepatitis C and 300 million people are estimated to be hepatitis B carriers.
Fact sheet on hepatitis
- Hepatitis A & E is caused by consuming contaminated water.
- Hepatitis B, C and D is transmitted through infected blood to blood contact.
- Hepatitis C is usually spread via direct contact with the blood of an infected person.
- The initial symptoms of hepatitis are the same as those of flu.
- Hepatitis can heal on its own causing no significant liver damage; however, if it progresses, it can cause extensive liver scarring and extensive damage of your liver.
Most liver damage is caused by 3 hepatitis viruses, and these are hepatitis A, B and C.
How do you safeguard yourself against infection from these three dangerous hepatitis viruses?
The most common cause of concer is that a lot of us who are infected with hepatitis, especially hepatitis B don’t know that we are. The biggest bulwark against hepatitis is periodic testing and vaccination. Vaccination is available for most hepatitis viruses including A and B, which tend to be extra virulent.
So, do take care and go for periodic testing. We are reiterating this because if you are infected with hepatitis B and are not treated you can develop serious problems of the liver, including liver cancer. In fact, nearly 1 in 4 people living with hepatitis B develop serious liver problems including liver cancer. Hepatitis B related liver cancer is a leading cause of fatality and getting tested for hepatitis can help you access life-saving treatments that can prevent serious liver damage.
Other ways to prevent hepatitis are
- Wash your hands with soap after using the toilet
- Only consume freshly-cooked food
- Only drink bottled or boiled water
- Only eat fruits that can be peeled. Don’t eat fruit that has been cut and kept
- Avoid eating raw vegetables
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis A if you travel a lot.
- Practice safe sex by using condoms
- Only use new syringes for injections
- Do not share toothbrushes, razors, or manicure instruments with others
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis B
- Take care while getting tattooed. Only use brand new tattoo needles. Also, ask for new needles during acupuncture treatments.
- Avoid sharing toothbrushes, razors, and manicure equipment
- Cover open wounds if you are infected
- Don’t share needles. Always ask for fresh needles.
- Use only well-sterilized equipment for acupuncture, piercing, and tattooing etc.
- Cut down on alcohol
- Do not share drug needles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.