Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P K AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have a dark skin. My age is 20. And I m not a under taking any medication. So for dark skin which medicine I should take?
I get black spots on my legs and arms. It occurred 1 month before but disappeared itself. Is it something suspective. Plzsuggest.
I am having blackheads on my nose. I tried all methods of removing it like clean up and all but it comes back again. Is there any permanent solution for it.
It has been months dieseased badly. Different kind of skin diseases,always feel like itching.Please some one help me out ,rescue me from this hell
Hello I am trying to conceive from last 3 months. Yesterday (before 2 days of period) I am having pink and brown spotting without clogs. What it means or indicates?
I struggle some time with constipation and reulted in ii noticed anal fissure and paining. Will this exposed fissure go inside by itself over a period of time. What is the best home remedy.
I have very hard beard and niw I found hairs at top of cheeks .means underneath of eyes surrounding. Any chance to remove hair permanently.
I am 26 year girl. When I itched any portion of body after some second I feel pain at that portion. Is any kind of fault symptom in body.
Helli sir I am 18 years old and I want to ask you I am black and I want to have fair skin can I get fair skin so tell me the treatment to get whit skin.
I had taken mammography of both breasts because of pain this is the impression of report I got (Complex cysts are noted in both the breasts, benign calcification in right breast, Birads-2)
I got many cut scar on my hand ,which are now not removing. Its been 2 years that they are removing.
Hello dr, I heard about the bio oil to treat uneven skin tone and pigmentation. Is it safe to use it on face for treating uneven skin tone and also to improve the color complexion. please suggest.
I have oily skin so please suggest me any face wash for pimples and black acne. Which will not have any effects on my face.?
I have black spots under my eyes and even private areas. I used all the creams but still there is no positive result. Please tell me how to get rod of them.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?