Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P H MuniarYour feedback matters!
I m having a problem of hair loss from past 1 year....and with every passing day it is increasing....hope u rectify it soon.....
I have very dry skin in the winter. I get cuts And scratch marks on my legs because they Itch so much. What can I do?
I am loosing hair quickly and I tried all shampoo. please suggest me what I can do in this condition and tell me about the disease.
Dear Doctor My face looks black, oily nose and oily forehead and also dry skin around the mouth. I want to clean my skin and make it fairer. My lips are also not pink. How to get them pink? Kindly suggest suitable home-made natural and Non-toxic artificial solutions?
I am 18 years old boy and I am suffering from skin darkness. I need to make the skin permanent glow.
Sir I had a problem of dandruff n ma hair I had used many medicine can you suggest one please I will be thankful.
Sir I have dandruff in my scalp with that I got pimples on my face. So I have consulted a doctor. He told me to stop keeping oil on hair. But I have habit of applying oil. So please tell me what I should for this problem and give me some natural home remedies for dandruff and pimples.
I am 23 years old male I have been using momate furoate cream usp for 4 years. My face became white but if I stop using the cream my face getting dry and worse even very black .how can I restore my skin condition please help me.
I have pimples on my face I have treat that pimples for 5 days but stil its growing and spreading one place to another on my face .which medicine should you refer to me.
Hey I am suffering from acne issue. Kindly tell me what needs to be done. Because it is increasing day by DAy. Is it because of night shift issue I am doing night shift in bpo.
Sir I am 20 years old my face and neck is black color. suggest which medicine I used I consult several dermatologist they tell me that you have problem with water reaction may be. But there is no result please give the permanent solution to my problem.
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: the process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: the nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: the presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.