Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. P G ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old man I am having pain in my neck from 3 week and on suggestions I have tried many pain relief creams and a surgical collar even. Please provide me some tips to get relief from the pain.
My wife aged 56 years old was suffering from fever, symptoms was looks like chikungunya. From the last 20 days fever is normal but joint pains/ swelling on joints are on full swing. She also feel weakness. Pl. Advise.
How to strengthen your leg power when you have stringent lifestyle. My son how is 18 years old often complaints about leg pain especially right leg.
I am 22 years old and having problem of back pain, headache upper eye, having joint pain in leg. So what to do.
I am 54 year old female. Post dengue after 2nd November was getting numbness in hand. Taken anti inflammatory tabs but the pain is in the knees, wrists, shoulders and swelling on feet. Cannot walk well and rigidity in knee and fingers. Was told by Dr. it is viral arthritis post dengue. Was tested for RA and count is 7. Pls advice.
Hello sir. I am 17 years old and whenever I play I have mild knee pain. Whenever I bend my knee or move up or down on stairs a cracking sound comes from my knee (right. But does not pain much please send me solution of problem or any exercise.
3 years ago while playing I fell and got injured at my lower back and after so much treatment still the condition is same and is going worst.
My grandfather fall from the steps due to which he got leg pain he is suffering from saviour pain and he takes painkillers for the same give some medical advice to cure the same?
I having back pain after my delivery and also having head act I am taking medicine and is relief me for some time after that its started for that I unable to care and play with my baby so please help me.
My bow shoulders are paining severely from 6 months. Doctor consulted me shelcal tablet to take. I'm taking shelcal tab from 6 month but its no use please consult me a good medicine.
Hello doc I am having a lower back problem from 1 month. Doc advice me for xray. And the report is showing that straightening of lumbar spine is seen with loss of normal lordatic curvature. What does it mean .can you help me in this by how to cure this problem NOTE I have also taken Physio therapy but works for short time.
I am 38 year old and have severe pain in my feet after I come back from playing tennis every evening. I play usually from 6 to 9 pm with breaks in between. I started playing for about 1.5 months now. Is there something I should do after the game to ensure that I do not get up with sore feet every morning?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.