Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P B SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have question about my penis, sometime I think that length of my penis is OK but its girth is less ,I want to know how can I get good girth of my Penis.
Hi Doc's My age is 27 now. My problem is whenever I get angry which I cannot control my get a severe pain between the mid region of the chest and stomach. Could you please help me out. I will be thankful to you guy's. The pain lasts for 1 to 2 hours.
My 1.5 year old kid is not keeping well from last 4 days. She is vomiting. Not eating anything except mother feed. Have initially been giving ondem but from last two days Emiset, Oflox 50, and Bifilac. Frequency of vomit has reduced but she remains uncomfortable entire day. Keep crying. I am unable to sooth her. Does she have some major stomach infection? Should I get her some tests done? Yesterday she was continuously crying for 2-3 hrs. Gave her colicaid too thinking she might have stomachache. Pls help me know what should I do. Thanks.
Hello doc, My friend is 24 years old. She is having wheezing problem. Whenever she do little work or just walk some miles she is having breathing problem. Would you please enlighten me in detail and also suggest some test so that we can know the exact problem, she had thyroid problem but now that is under control. Please give me to the point answer not template based. I am hoping for the same. Thanks.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
What should I take in food for building the body along with gym. I take normal food and half kg milk after gym.
I am suffering from cough from 10 days and I have taken cough syrup but my cough not getting well. What should I do?
I am having lot of body heat. I get a lot of sweat more from head than from body. How to reduce body heat and sweating.
My hand has got skin rashes and skin colour and texture is turned light. Also has itching a lot.After applying cream itching reduces but it's temporary. Please suggest.
When I am having sex after penetration it is just taking four or five minutes to come out how could I increase my time to come out.
I am 54 years age and a diabetic since last 12 years. My wait constantly 71 to 73.00 Kgs til date and Height 5'-6' I am taking medicine 1. Exermet-GM 502- 1 tab twice day 2. Benfoment cap- 1 /day 3. Ecosprin 75 -1HS since last 5 years. My sugar level Fasting 120 Avg and post lunch 170 Avg. Q. When I have taking some hi calorie diets during festival/occasion an effect on my skin found every time. When sugar level come down bellow 150 mg on fasting automatically cured the same. Some where it is itching and skin synchronized and if I try to ealast those area skin cracked there but automatically cure as sugar level down. I have not taken ever Insulin. I have no bad habit like smoking/Drinks but taking non-vegetarian food by weekly 2/3 days but dinner only milk bread. I like fruit but need advice to take fruits. Also required advice for betterment living but not hard.
I am 25 yrs old female my question is that, I am facing lack of sleep every night for last few weeks. Please help me.
I have all tmj related problems including neck pain and upper back pain. Sometimes I feel difficulty in breathing and when shake my head towards back side I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw and from my neck. Now I think this all problem is due to my bad posture because whenever I do postural correction exercises I feel all the symptoms of tmj are being vanished. What do you think about this matter and what should I do? Please help me.
A painful, mosquito-borne disease, dengue (pronounced dengue) fever is on the rise. While in some cases, it has proved to be fatal, in most cases dengue is curable. There is no vaccination available to protect against this fever. So the best way to avoid is to take precautions.
Here are a few precautions you can take against dengue.
1. Avoid public spaces - avoid densely populated residential areas, as more the people, more the virus can spread.
2. Use insect protection - use mosquito repellents and nets when indoors. Use repellents when going outdoors; this is especially important for children playing outdoors.
3. Use air cooling - use the fan or the air-conditioning when indoors as the air-cooling drives the mosquitoes away.
4. Prevent entry - close all doors and windows tightly before sunset. Ensure there are no gaps for mosquitoes to come indoors.
5. Check for symptoms - if you have any of the symptoms, consult your doctor. It is advisable to keep yourself aware about the symptoms so one can react quickly if needed. Some of the symptoms are:
Sudden rise in body temperature.
Mild bleeding in the gums or nose.
Severe muscle and joint pain.
Acute pain behind the eyes.
The one confusing part of dengue fever is that it can be mistaken for normal fever upon onset. However, it can develop to serious problem. People with a weak immune system and people who have had dengue before, are at the higher risks of contracting this again, and at a bigger scale.