Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. P.B. Pai DhungatYour feedback matters!
Trying to pregnant 7 month but not conceiving my periods are irregular some time 2, 3 months late. Please help.
After taking misoprost in May, my bleeding lasted till 20 days. Although, I got my natural periods 15 days ago. But, today morning again my bleeding began. Please help or advice add why is this happening?
Why vagina outer skin comes off and it is itching. Does it have any correlation with sex with strange or multiple person.
Since I had family responsibilities, I got marriage at 33 years old. We both are working and tired once we left from office. My husband and husband lost his stamina every time when we tries to intercourse. My husband's penis is also too small and we are getting trouble in intercourse. please advise me in this regard. Coz I want baby at the earliest.
Premature ejaculation can also be defined as an ejaculation that occurs before the man wishes it to occur or when ejection occurs too quickly to sexually satisfy his partner. Premature ejection is often due to physical changes occurring in the body due to aging. Men over age 30 may begin to have problems even though their sex lives were fine when they were younger. The problem is often an inadequate blood supply in the penis. When the arteries in the penis become partially clogged with fat and cholesterol, maintaining an erection becomes more difficult. When this occurs, your brain tells your body that you'd better ejaculate before you lose your erection, and a pattern for premature ejection is developed. So, how to deal with this situation. We should live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain good arterial health. Your potency will be prolonged if you eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink and keep your stress managed.
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment for premature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
- Homeopathic treatment increases the emission and ejaculation time of semen during a sexual act.
- It also helps to cure the erectile problem associated with premature ejaculation.
- It also cures the physical and mental exhaustion associated with pe due to over mentally stressed condition
- Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with pe
- Homeopathic treatment cures the night emission too occurs in young mass.
- Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
- Homeopathic treatment also helps for oligospermia, azoospermia condition
- Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach to treatment in premature ejaculation problem
I am pregnant and I want to abort, so by the surgical method, would it hurt? And which one will give more assurance? The surgical method or the medication.
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 25 jan. And also give ipill on same day within few hours. Than I had unproductive sex again On 26, 27, 28 jan. Between 4-7 Oclock and I had given a ipill again on 28jan. Between 4-6 Oclock. My gf periods will start from 3 Feb. Tell me what is the possibility for pregnant. Give me side effect of ipill tablet. And suggestion also.
Periods on 07-02-16. Last 2 days fully tiredness, if I eat tasteless, omit sensation. Backache like periods. I do not know what is it. Kindly tell me I want to consult doctor today. Kindly inform me at the earliest.
Hello doctor. I had a history of 3 miscarriages. Now m preg again my hcg is doubling in every 48 hours. On 1st it was 67 and on 3rd it was 133 and on 5 th it was 320. Should I start hcg injections? Currently m taking susten sr 300 mg twice. Bigomet sr 500 mg twice as I have pcod. Ecosprin 75 mg once and folinext gold once daily. Bharglob injection on every 21 day enoxaparin 40 mg injection daily as there is a clot in last pregnancy.
We wish to have baby at the earliest please suggest me the diet that me and husband should have and which day which should have sex so that I may get pregnant soon since i am worried about my age factor which is 32.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.
I am 19 yrs old female and I am not having periods this month as I am having sexual relation. I have done urine test and ultrasound of lower abdomin both were showing negative result. And I have also taken I pill after having sex. So I want to ask that why I am not having periods this month?
Hi doctor. I wanted to know something about pregnancy. I had intercourse with my wife on 8th june. But it was partial one. Penis was inserted half a inch or less that's it into her vagina. Her periods date is 15th or 16 of every month. She has perfect and regular cycle and always bleed on the same day. After two or three days of intercourse she had little amount of blood. Intercourse was done on monday she had little spotting of blood on thursday and saturday. And till today and she dint have her periods yet. It was the safe period when we had partial intercourse. She is still a virgin and has her hymen in perfect condition. We are afraid that the spottings are considered to be implantation bleeding? is there any chance of pregnancy in the given situation please reply me as soon as possible waiting eagerly for your reply and help.
28 female. I missed my period since 8 days. Took home pregnancy test which was negative. Now I have nausea, stomach ache etc. Seen a gynac but she suggested to take susten100. I am worried. Kindly help.
Hello doctor's. I am 29 years old 2nd January 2017 did unprotected sexual intercourse couple of times with my boyfriend and 4th January 2017 take unwanted 72. 4th January 2017 did sexual intercourse with my husband but with condoms. My last period end 9th December 2016. Still not my period start. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons, which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon, which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams, which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.