Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.B. Malagimani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.B. MalagimaniYour feedback matters!
I have sensitive skin on my pennies want to make it hard what I can do? having problem while having sex I will cum soon.
19 years old. My problem is when I reading something my head is paining so hard. What can I do ?help. Me.
Mere underarms me gaath type ho rha pehle ek do hua fir wo badhte ja rha h pura mera ek under arm gath se almost bhar gya h usme pain h bhot hath hilane se b pain ho rha. Is that any serious matter ?
My father is 95 years and had pacemaker implant in Sep 2012 at Medanta. He was also diagnosed and treated with COPD at Medanta in 2014. He has been leading normal lifestyle til now. However for past two weeks his abnormal parameters are :- Serum urea - 51.4, Serum creatinine - 1.78, Uric Acid - 8.21, Hb - 10.8, BP - 175 / 82, Heart beat - 102, Oxy Saturation - 92 %. There is water retention in his feet upto knees and fingers also. Please advise urgent oral medication. Colonel Sudhir Nethan, 9415103282.
Past two days my daughter suffering severe nose block. And we gave Nasivion 0.025%.But still now there is no remedy in it. Kindly give your suggestion.
Sir I am 21 years old but the growth of my penis is not up to my age. It is very very small than the normal. It is very disappointing for me. Please suggest me a solution for maintaining its proper growth.
Piles or haemorrhoids is a condition in which the rectal veins become inflamed, thus causing bleeding and swelling. Hemorrhoids are clumps or cushions of tissue which get aggregated around the anal canal and are full of blood vessels, muscles and elastic fibres. Piles can be of various sizes and are found inside the anus or around the anal region. However, piles found inside the anal canal are way more common than the external ones.
In most cases, this condition can be treated by taking required medicines along with following a high-fibre diet. However, in some cases, the piles might be severe and need to be removed surgically. The common symptoms of piles are blood discharge while eliminating faeces and abnormal enlargements around the anal region. Piles might also be characterised by excessive itching of the anal region and pain during defecating.
In Ayurvedic terms, piles are called ArshaShoola which translates to extremely painful conditions akin to the piercing of needles. This condition can be gotten rid of by availing of various Ayurvedic remedies.
Surgical treatment of piles is not necessary; rather it has been observed that recurrence of the condition is experienced by people who usually undertake surgery. Treatment of piles using Ayurveda usually includes dietary and lifestyle changes; making most of the remedies easily implementable. Listed below are some Ayurvedic remedies:
- Herbs: Herbs used for ayurvedic treatment of piles include Haritaki and jimikand.
- Diet: Permanent moderation of diet is needed for the treatment of piles. Some dietary changes include:
- Starchy foods such as yellow pumpkin and potato should be avoided and replaced with fibrous foods.
- Inclusion of mango and sesame seeds adds bulk to the diet and helps in preventing constipation.
- Natural food softeners such as ‘jambul’, ‘amalaki’, dried figs and papaya are also recommended.
- Vegetables having larger amounts of roughage, such as turnip, onions, radish, ginger and bitter gourd should be added to the diet.
- Lifestyle Changes: Some of the basic lifestyle changes include:
- Regular cleansing of the colon.
- Regular exercise is mandatory.
- A normal and healthy sex life should be followed. Aggravation of symptoms of piles is caused due to abnormal or excess sex.
- Avoiding sitting for long periods.
- Consume enough water in a day (about 2-3 liters).
Ayurvedic Agni karma For Treating Piles-
In Sanskrit, the word 'Agni' refers to 'Fire'. Agni karma is an ayurvedic therapy, which involves the use of agni or fire. It is also called cauterization. Agni karma is popularly called Dahan Karma. Agni karma is used in the treatment of many diseases of different type. It is a good method for the treatment of bleeding piles.
In this process, any ailing surface of the body or a tissue, such as haemorrhoids, is destroyed and burnt by using a heated instrument using electric current and by freezing. An acidic agent for cutting like kshar karma is also used in the process of agni karma for the treatment of bleeding piles.
The different types of agni karma include:
- uchchh dagdha /scarce agni karma
- Durdaghda/ inappropriate burning surgery
- Aati dagdha /powerful or excess cauterization
- Samyak dagdha / appropriate agni karma
Infra red Coagulation Therapy
Infra red coagulation therapy or infra red photo coagulation is a medical process which is used to treat bleeding piles or haemorrhoids, and can only cure internal haemorrhoids.
During the process, a device is utilized, which produces a beam of intense, powerful infrared light. The heat released by the infrared light causes scar tissue and blood supply to the haemorrhoids to be cut off. This results in the death of haemorrhoid or piles, and a scar forms on the anal canal wall. The surrounding veins are held together by the scar tissue which avoids them bulging into the anal canal.
Agni karma, the Ayurvedic treatment, is considered to an effective medical treatment procedure of infra red coagulation therapy. This is because:
- Agni karma is a much more natural method of treatment for bleeding piles, and no unnatural substance like infra red light beam is used.
- Agni karma provides treatment without failure, and success is guaranteed.