Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. B. GalaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my age is 27 but my penis is very small looking small childrens penis. I did sex with my fiancee on that time its increased size after that again becoming very small after 3 months im going to marry is there any problem with my penis please clarify my doubt sir.
I am 23 years old boy how can I do kegel exercise to improve better sex life please give me some useful tips.
I am a 33 years old, male and have Ear infection from 5 days and slightly pus (suppuration) coming from my right Ear. From 2 days suffering from fever also. What should I do sir?
Can diabetes and cholesterol can be controlled with out taking medicines? if yes please tell me how?
I had constantly constipation since a decade now during from 4 years I got always rise of bilirubin approx 2.30 as usual since year is this syndrome or any worry. Even Ist grade fatty liver with size of 14.4cm this year of ultrasound.
Sir mujhe kuch dino se pet me takleef ho rahi hai. Much bhi khata hu to pet me gas hoti I hai khatti Dakhar bhi aati hai. Ilaaj bataye.
I am a boy of 18 and, I have a disease of masturbation, since I was 15 years old, how can I quit this disease, please help me,?
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 64 years old. My blood sugar is slightly above desired level. What are the food and medicine suggestions?
There been pain in my eyes while studying on computer screen. Persistently it becomes headache. What is it?
I'm 25 years. I have diabetics. From 2 years. Im using medicine 'glitare m1' and "bona bona" I'm lost weight. This is my problem. Give me a suggest for complete no diabetics.
The savvy man will do almost anything to ensure the best penis health. He will pursue top-notch penis care, giving his favorite equipment the right kind of attention on a regular basis. He will immediately notice any problems that might arise. He will come to know his penis as well as he knows any other part of his body - in fact, he might even know it much better than the rest!
But even the most conscientious man might scoff at the thought of going to the doctor for an annual exam. He feels great, so why bother with that extra medical bill? He doesn't have any problems that need addressing. And he certainly doesn't have any penis problems that would warrant letting a doctor poke around down there, in his most intimate areas.
But in fact, a regular medical exam is a must for the man who wants to ensure that his health is truly where it should be. Sometimes dispelling the myths and questions surrounding the medical exam can be enough to convince a man to head to the doctor's office and get this necessary checkup.
Shedding light on the medical exam
Many men have questions about what happens during a medical exam, especially when penis health is involved. Here's the scoop.
1. A gown is a great cover-up. A doctor will need to see the entire body in order to perform a proper physical. This means a man will be asked to strip down to nothing and then cover up with a gown. However, that gown is often very roomy. The doctor will only uncover one part of the body at a time when doing the exam, to allow for maximum modesty.
2. There will be questions. There will be so many questions, in fact, that a guy might get tired of answering them. But a physical means getting all the information, so a doctor will chat during the physical, about everything from weight and eating habits to family history and yes, penis health care regimens.
3. There might be a prostate exam. This is the part that makes many men squeamish, and might keep them from going to the doctor altogether. But keep in mind that the prostate exam is very quick, with very little pain, and gives the doctor valuable information about penis health. A prostate exam is usually performed with one gloved finger inserted into the anus, with lots of lube, giving the doctor a brief moment to ensure there is no prostate enlargement.
4. Erections might happen. Sometimes a man will have an erection during his physical. That is perfectly normal. Every doctor has seen it happen, and will not be surprised in the least. Remember, a physician is very aware of all the natural functions of the human body, and will take an erection in stride, probably with never mentioning it at all.
5. This exam needs to happen every year. After the first medical exam, it's a sure bet a man will be much more familiar with what happens in the doctor's office, and much more comfortable with the physician. The first visit is always the most nerve-racking, but after that it becomes much easier. A guy can easily build a great rapport with his doctor and then be comfortable talking about things that he might not want to talk to anyone else about - this is a sign of a great patient-doctor relationship.
When giving the doctor details about penis care regimens, don't hesitate to talk about the daily use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that contains a wide variety of nutrients and vitamins, including vitamins A, B5, C and D, as well as helpful amino acids. These great ingredients wrapped up in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can help ensure great penis health throughout a man's life.