Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.A. ChikhalkarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old man. My weight is 82. please help me for losing my weight and my feet also gives very pain and when i am walk 1 km my heartbeat beating very fast. please tell me solution.
One of my friend he is 25 years old male, he has a habit of masturbation due to repeating it again and again his penis is getting loose when ever he try for sex with women he can not cause his penis gets loose or it bends kindly advise he don't has any health related problems please send a solution.
I got tb 3yrs back. I have taken medicine 9months course. I have a question Is there any chances to come again that disease.
Itching from 4 days on my hole body, m applying carelon lotion thought it will be OK but still happening. What to do. please hlep me.
Please suggest me diet for healthy hair life or long term hair life? Which type of food should be avoid or which food is good for my hair nourishment?
I did not get mood of sex if I try it's not get proper erection then also if I do forcefully I did not get satisfaction . And also I get pain when cum come like pin tip touch on tip of penis.
My mom she suffering from White Jaundice & medicine given is Omez, Advil, tab hepapanz, liv52. But she is getting very bad smell of water & cnt consume it. please help Age of the patient: 65 Years, Patient's gender: Female More details about the presenting complaint: Bad smell of water and she can not drink water & as per report blood level is low. And she is very weak now. Kindly suggest what to eat if she eat roti than unable to digest it becomes heavy for her. Her health is becoming weaker and weaker. Current medications: Omez, Adliv, hepapanz, tab liv 52.
I had asked about premature ejaculation due to hypereasthesia I had been masturbating at the age of fourteen there is lack of erection and lack of stiffness I am of 35 years I have also spermatorea when tried to enter my penis into vagina it ejaculate I can not do a single penetration I have no constipation I do not drink any sharab I do not smoke I take veg and non veg.
I m 23 years old, suffering from cough, why this is happening and also I suffering from cold about one week. What should i do?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"