Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. O VengsarkarYour feedback matters!
Sir /mam I have in my left hand shoulder for past 1 year, early morning while I awake up I can feel that pain, so pls give some suggestions.
Hi, my mom is having the following symptoms since two weeks. Head ache Sleeplessness Neck pain Sometimes numbness in hands Please help. Its urgent. I am worried. She had the same problem previously and doctor prescribed sucral, happy-D She doesn't take tablets regularly and has not sickness most of the times. But observing these particular symptoms since an year which stay for 2 weeks and disappear.
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 days. I am 23 years old now. I didn't consult with any doctor yet. What should I do now?
Pain in lower portion of left side ribcage since 2 months. Necessity or feeling to go to lavettory after intake of food. Kindly suggest what specialist I have to approach. Please also advice medical remedies.
I have constant back pain and also suffering from cold from last few days. Please suggest me some useful.
I feel uneasy n pain in my legs if I bow down to pick something from da ground. Tell me medicine or home remedies.
My mother in law suffering from knee pain from the last 4 to 5 yrs. Is she relief from this problem. She visited various Dr. & now she takes medicine VOLTAFLAM 50 when started heavy pain. Any suggestion by you, please.
I have pain in my back. Sometimes I feel like its a survical pain but I am not too sure about it. Can you please help me?
I am 19 years old and I have leg pain since last three days and I have put fast relief but it is also not working so what should I do?
While studying what should be our posture to avoid neck pain. While studying within 15 minutes I get slow neck pain. I use chair and table.
My neck is paining a lot ,every time try to move it. It's now past 3 weeks when I started to feel pain in my neck.
I have very minor pain in my left knee. I feel it is becoming loose. Though there is no problem at all but I am worried for any big issue. Please advise me suitable food, drinks and medicine to cure this. Regards
I have been feeling soo much pain in my right foot n it precedes even more when I walk. Can you pls give me information regarding this.
I play badminton daily. Today when I was warming up. I felt that my left leg thy became heavy. I took rest and started playing. When I come home. I felt very pain and now I am facing difficulty in moving my leg. What could be the reason behind it.
Hello, my mom is suffering from frozen shoulder very much. What to do now to reduce pain and stiffness? She can't lift up right hand and very much pain in the shoulder. So What to do now to reduce the pain and stiffness?
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.