Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. O. K. LahotiYour feedback matters!
I am feeling tremendous pain in the backbone at the lower end in the morning before getting up from the bad. I also feel the pain in the both legs at the same time. After getting up it becomes normal. It happens only in the morning. So what is the cause of this and what should I do as a next step? Thanks.
I have itching in my underarm and in front of everyone I itch so I want to stop this problem of itching.
Hi I m 24 year old. I want to increase a weight as well as personality also. please suggest me best medicine with without any side effect in future.
I am 21 years old. I get acne usually nd it becomes red. I use adapalene gel too bt there is no reduce in acne. Help me out.
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body:
- Gets rid of excess waste
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves your respiration process
- Reduces weight
- Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins. Homeopathic remedies for treating detoxification are as follows:
- Berberis Vulgaris: It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
- Chelidonium tincture: It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
- Senega: It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
- Nux Vomica: It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Taraxacum Officinale: It is used by people with stomach and digestion issues.
- Fumaria Officinalis: It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood, leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
- Uva Ursi: It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
- Saponaria: It is used for skin draining purpose.
- Aloe: It is used for detoxification of the rectum.Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying.
M not getting proper mooch and beard What can I do m 22 and its very small I feel embarrassed I want it more what can I do.
Hi doctor, i would like to know more about kegel exercises for men and if the can cure erection difficulties even is the cause of ED is psychological. How long does it take to see results?
I have dry cough and cold sneezing and phlegm gets collected in my nose due to which I also get headache what medicine is good also keeping in mind I have a 3 month old infant that I breastfeed. What medicine can I take so that it does not affect my baby who I breastfeed.
Dear doctor I am depressed due to heavy loss in my business. I have to pay money back to suppliers. I always think about it and their comes in my mind to suicide. What should I do?
I am 52 years old male. Having vomiting problem of 50% of food within 2 to 3 minutes after every time and every day took food for last 5 years. If I am taking very light food like bread or very very little quantity of other solid food or fluids then there is no problem of vomiting.
I have a problem of sweating in my hands and legs. I feel embarrassed for that many times. So, please kindly give me some suggestions for that.
I hn't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Need to increase sexual power. Not having good sex. Now feeling very weakness in body. Everytime feeling dizziness. Having severe pain in back from last one year.
Hello doctor; my problem is that I was recently detected high diabetes during my medical exam, since I work abroad. My sugar level fasting 160/253 pp plasma glucose. My age is 41 years height 5'9" weight 99 kgs. My doctor advised tab glimsave m2. But is not helping mi out as I wave to clear medicals asap. Kindly advise thank you.
I am 19 years old 5'8 and 74 kg I want to build my muscles My concern is that whether I need to consume protein powder and if yes then specifically which type of protein powder.
I have a pain in my balls suddenly after carrying a heavy weight but now its normal. I what to know that there is nothing to worry .
It is often said that 75% of fitness and overall health comes from the diet a person maintains. ‘You are what you eat’ is something quite true. There are so many people who put in such a large amount of effort while exercising, but a lack of prudence, when it comes to their diet, happens to be their undoing. So, let’s get some ideas on how to eat healthy food and lose weight without much effort.
- Lemon love: One of the small but meaningful improvements that a person may bring in his or her diet is the inclusion of lemons. It may seem simple, but to increase metabolism of the body and to detoxify your liver, it is pretty important to have lime water regularly. All you need to do is squeeze a few lemons in three litres of water, and drink it on a daily basis.
- Read the fine print: Spending a little time making sure the food that you eat is what it seems is something which can pay massive dividends. So, when out shopping, it makes a lot of sense to look at the table on the box, which features the nutritional information, rather than taking the label on the front at face value. You never know, the food that is marketed to be ‘diet food’ need not necessarily be as healthy as it is made out to be. Quite contradictory, isn’t it?
- Splurge on salads: Many people happen to associate weight loss with salads and there is a good reason for them doing this. As a matter of fact, if a big lunch is replaced with a salad, there are multiple easy benefits such as low calorie content, high fibre intake etc. In order to make the salad tasty, there is a range of things which can be added to it. For example, nuts and avocado, both of which have health benefits. What can be better when taste and health are being added in one fell swoop?
- Make friends with green tea: Green tea is considered one of the best drinks that helps in accelerating your metabolism. Research shows having four cups of green tea every day will help you lose weight up to almost 2.7 kgs within 2 months. Therefore, if you want to lose weight effectively, say goodbye to your hot cup of coffee today and shake hands with green tea.
- Control your cravings: Avoiding binge eating is crucial in order to stay healthy. After all, who wants all the effort and care put into exercise and correct eating to be wasted, just because of a temporary departure from rationality? Well, as long as a person eats at regular times and does not allow too much of a gap between meals, this should not be a problem.
In short, a person does not have to make very radical changes or alteration to the diet he or she is on in order to be able to enjoy a good health.