Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nutan.S.ChouhanYour feedback matters!
I am 56 year old. Diabetic since last 22 years. I would like to know whether any new invention has taken place for type-2 diabetic. Kindly inform.
Doctor please help me I am 29 year male. From last week I am not getting concentration on work always worried about future. Always thinking about negative thoughts its disturbing me alot in work so that even I can not work properly please help me to overcome this.
I suffered from typhoid and dengue both at same time. And after I recovered from them I had a lot of hair loss. Is there a way I can reduce my hair loss?
Hello. Doctor. I hav a doubt dat. If we pluck a white. Hair. Will it. Lead to d growth of. Many. White hairs?
I am 40 years old. I am suffering by diabetic since last two years. My fasting is 135 and pp is 180. Please sugest me which is the best homeopathic medicine for me. Please prescribe me the medicine name and which time I take the medicine.
Hi Am 24 Is it good to have sex without condom? My penis is itching from past 2 days Y does this happen? And is test of testicles necessary?
I have this weird feeling and sensation that my body has lost it's center of gravity and feel my body is swaying both while I am sitting or sleeping. At times the feeling is low and at times very high. Please suggest remedial course.
In the night time I can not sleep properly and I cannot sleep time to time please give me suggestions.
My age is 32 i am female, i'am getting knee pain in right leg from three months.Why i'am getting such pain i don't know.
She is suffering from the jaundice fro last 4 days. And she takes medicines but there is no improvement from medicines .
We are married only few weeks ago. My wife has got urine infection after few days of our marriage. Is this a common problem? How can this be avoided?
Cold and cough is caused by a viral infection, which can last for about two to four weeks. The symptoms include stuffy or a runny nose, coughing and sore throat. Many times, the infection may raise body temperature and the child may suffer from fever. Our body’s immune system naturally fights with such infections. Depending on the type of cough and the symptoms, the virus can stay active in the body for about 4 to 6 weeks. It is quite painful to see the child suffering from cold and cough. The symptoms of this infection are worse during the first two days.
The child will experience pain and irritation in the throat with difficulty in swallowing, frequent coughing with mucous, breathing difficulty and high fever. Most parents rush to over the counter drugs for cold and cough to ease of their child’s agony. However, most drugs/ cough syrups available over the counter only provide temporary relief. Medical evidence suggests that antibiotics do not kill viruses, thus, it is not advisable to treat cold and cough with antibiotics unless accompanied by another infection. So, what do parents do? Well, there is a lot that can be done.
Let’s first understand the type of a cough your child might be suffering from:
- Dry cough: Generally occurs due to infection in upper respiratory tract, cold or influenza. Children with asthma and allergies are also prone to this type of cough as dry cough is triggered by smoke or dust.
- Croup Cough: A harsh barking and dry cough with swelling beneath vocal cords.
- Wet Cough: Most commonly caused by cold. This is an infection of the lower respiratory tract characterised by mucous secretions.
- Whooping cough: Characterised by fast coughing, breathing difficulties and a whooping sound while breathing.
Apart from this, If coughing starts suddenly along with choking, the child may have inhaled a foreign body. Immediate help may be required. For babies less than 12 months of age, cold cough followed by breathing difficulties may indicate bronchiolitis and require a paediatric attention. A normal cold and cough generally subside with two to four weeks. However, it is important to understand when to consult a doctor.
- Chest pain or breathing problems
- Cough lasting for more than 6 weeks.
- A yellow, green or brown mucous indicating another infection.
- Swollen glands, persistent high fever, rashes.
- Body getting pale and symptoms getting worse.
- Temperature higher than 38 degrees in the case of infants.
Precautions and diet that should be taken care of
- Increase Intake of fluids especially hot liquids
- Never stop breastfeeding the baby
- Vapour rub applied on chest and back is an effective remedy
- Inhaling steam provides relief to a sore throat and nose
- Intake of crushed tulsi leaves with honey or hot turmeric milk is soothing and very helpful
There is little we can do to prevent viral infections. However, proper care and caution can ensure a smooth recovery.