Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nupur K. NerurkarYour feedback matters!
I have throat infection since 1 month. Irritation cough with mucus. Redness behind pharynx wall. Palate also affected. Some time ear itching inside cavity. No fever and chill. And no history of lymph enlarged. Pain in upper later side of neck. Pls doctor give me perfect diagnosis. Help me. I have already take Levoflox but not effective. Give me solution.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
I m 22 years male I m having throat problem I can not speak clearly and at night its pains what should I do?
I am 60 years old. Since last 15 days, I have been suffering from -----burning in stomach, mild pain some times, after eating and drinking of water, I get burp and along this burp liquid comes out, some time with yellowish colour, some time it also contains food stuff which is eaten by me. Dry burp also comes. Since then I am also suffering with nose congestion, throat congestion. I have to pull the mucous of nose through throat. Because it does not come by nose blowing. Mucous also comes from throat. I am very much annoyed with this throat condition and congestion. Whether both these symptom of acidity and throat has any relation with each other. Dr. please help me. Dr. has given me biochemic 25 for remedy. Whether it is ok.
I am 40 years old. I used to get sore throat and forming of mucus. It happen all the year. How to prevent mucous forming? What are foods to avoid? And what to eat? Kindly reply.
I am 35year old. From last may I am suffering from fatigue weakness dizziness vertigo fast heartbeat pain in ears head and cant sleep. I did all MRI, blood test etc but the reports are normal. I took all allopathy medicines by doctors. From last month I am taking ayurvdic aswagandha capsules and stress guard, the weakness is less a bit. But other factors are still there. I feel very panic and feel very strange cannot face lights. Sir could I start homeopathy for relief. Or what should I do with my problems. Kindly guide sir.
Hello doc. I actually have asthma but now its controlled but from many days. My nose seems like blocked always. Neither I have cold or cough. But its kind of blocked I continuous ly have to dig my nose for proper respiration. Wat could be the problem. N am allergic to dust. But this problem is recent.
Hii sir Some time I feel pain in my throat nd I can not take food properly please give me consult Thank you.
I am 37 year old unmarried. From past few months suffering from giddiness which doctor predicting it as vertigo problem. Even I have hypo thyroid problem. How can I get rid of these?
Hi My Sister is suffering from cough and block nose since 2 years everytime we consult doctor she gets well for a while and again the same problem occurs what should I do in this case please help me out?
I am suffering from allergy. I got influenza in every 3-4th days. This is from last 5-6 years. Can you suggest me any treatment?
Hi From last one year I am suffering from left nose look especially when I wake up in morning. Snoring is obseved. My age 56with dm. Weight is 80 kg height 164 cms.
Hi i am suffering from tinnitus of my right year since 5 years I can' t hear of my right ear. Please solve my problem
Hello Dr, Greetings. I'm 36 years old and working for software company. I feel pain in the left ear (right side sometimes) and that pain propagates around the ear for some time. It is not persisting longer time. I have noticed sometimes that it is paining when I get tensed. What would be the reason?
Dear doctor, my left ear is having tinnitus type of sound occassionally since a couple of years. No pain and no secretions in the inner ear. Also no obstruction of wax. Intensity of sound is more after taking headbath. Audiotests are normal for my age. Iam 66 years old and diabetic also hypertensive. Suggest me suitable treatment. Thanks and regards, mallikarjun rao. R.
Inflammation of the pharynx, the tube that connects back of the mouth to the esophagus results in Sore Throat. Caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections, allergies or irritants like smoke, pollution or dry air, or sometimes even acid reflux from the stomach via the esophagus, sore throat can be very uncomfortable and painful. If accompanied by fever or swollen tonsils causing blockage of the throat, doctor’s intervention is required, but otherwise you can try these natural remedies to get rid of that downright miserable feeling of Sore Throat:
1. Pain Relief Potion: Take a glass of warm water and add a teaspoon each of lime juice, apple cider vinegar and honey. Sip it slowly few times a day to get relief from pain.
2. Spicy mix for Total Relief: Drink this spicy tea everyday for a week and get rid of Sore Throat. Add 2 pinch each of cinnamon & black pepper powder to a glass of warm water and drink it. The black pepper relieves pain while cinnamon reduces the production of mucus & eases breathing.
3. Potent pomegranate: Pomegranates can help to reduce the swelling in your throat since they contain astringents that help in contracting tissues. Besides they have anti oxidants that fight infection. Just peel a pomegranate and boil its rind in two glasses of water for 15-20 minutes. Drink this tea to get relief.
4. Beneficial Licorice Root: Licorice has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that help to reduce irritation and swelling of the throat. Take a one inch piece of licorice root and boil in 1 cup of water till reduced to half. Use it to gargle, do it 1-2 times a day to get fast relief.
Salt in warm water gargles are also an all time remedy for Sore throat. You can alternate with Licorice gargles, do it once or twice to ease pain.
5. Power of Turmeric: Add ½ tsp of Turmeric powder to a teaspoon of honey and make a paste. Lick it completely before sleeping but make sure not to drink water after that. You will get rid of your sore throat within three days.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.