Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NupurYour feedback matters!
My name is k. M. Ray. I am 27years old. I am suffering from male pattern baldness. I would like to know how to stop hair fall and regain lost hair.
My wife is working as she used to sit more then 10 hours in her office. And she is facing regular pain in her back and neck. Please suggest, how she reduce this pain.
Can you suggest me what to do to get good sleep. I don't get sleep easily and I am doing night shifts. So, please suggest me what to do to get good sleep.
Sir, im loosing hair quickly. please help me out this prblm, please save my hair, I don't want to bald.
I have kind of hard skin on my toes, it keeps coming back, what should I do, it forms a kind of lump and is present on the side of the big toe.
She is nt gaining weight. I am very thin as expected from 12th standard child weight should be. please help me how to gain weight.
My wife, 51 years old, is suffering from diabetic since 5-6 yrs. Now taking Glimiprex 2 mg along with breakfast and glyciphage 500 (2 tablets) along with dinner. Bt her blood sugar level is above 200 (PP). Now should she take Glimiprex 2 mg twice a day or Glimiprex 4 mg once a day? Which will be the right procedure to take the medicine?
How to make my face bright full and shine turn to white colour. What are the soap and cream use for this on daily basis. Now am have medium colour not full white not fully black.
I want to grow my height. What can I do. My date of birth is 11/oct/1993 and my height is only 5. Give some effective solution. Plss.
I am 19 years old and my period was missed last 2 months and I do pregnancy test thrice but its negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant.
My mother in law (vaddi srivalli) is feeling so weak and is shivering. Suspecting it as viral fever. She is not able to travel to hospital. So please suggest medicines.
Hi my name is Debabrata Das I'm from Assam from last few days due to study pressure I can't able to sleep properly and I always remain tensed.
Hello doctors, my daughter is will complete 2 months on 5th april. She keeps crying, I think she is not satisfied by my milk bcz. What to do.
I am 30 year old and 1.3 year old son. I have pcod problem. Periods is not coming on time. Please provide some advise to solve this problem.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.