Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ns MalvankerYour feedback matters!
Low fat diets do not result in long term weight loss when compared to low carbohydrates or other higher fat diets according to recent systematic review and meta analysis
It trials with Weight loss as a primary endpoint.low carbohydrate diets led to better long term weight loss than low fat interventions.higher fat diets had a significantly stronger impact on weight loss compared to low fat diets when the fat intake between both groups of participants was 5 percent or more at follow up
I have mouth sensitivity. Whenever I eat some hot thing just after the cold. My mouth goes sensitive. Nd my eyes goes red in night due to dust. What should I do.
I am suffering from indigestion. I am worried from gastric and acidity. Sometimes I do not feel hungry. My stomach alway.
Hello, I am in big trouble please help me out. I am 29 weeks pregnant my weight is 43.00 my fetus weight is 1300gm I have just 2 month for having baby and I want a healthy baby and I want to be healthy I want to gain weight in just 2 month so which food or anything whatever I can eat gain weight fast and healthy please recommende me best thing for this.
I want to gain weight. I am very slim and have been trying proteins but couldn't increase weight since long time. Tell me what to do?
My hand is dark than my face, bt I need bright skin tone even on my face, Dr. suggested fair lite cream bt it is of no use.
Hi, I am chetan now my age is 26 and my night is 5.3 I want to make it at list 5.5. So it is possible to I increase my height at this age. please reply must.
Hyperpigmentation is a medical condition which occurs when an area of the skin becomes much darker in comparison to the rest of the skin tone. This happens due to an excess of a pigment called melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is fairly common and many people have reported this condition at some point in their lives.
Types of Hyperpigmentation
1. Lentigines or Freckled Skin: They are mainly freckles which arise on the skin.
2. Solar Lentigines: Although these are known as age spots, sun spots and liver spots they are caused primarily due to prolonged exposure to the sun.
3. Melasma: This condition mostly seen in pregnant women and is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. Melasma typically manifests as pigmented and patchy areas of discoloration on the face except the eye area.
What causes hyperpigmentation?
- Hyper pigmentation can be hereditary i.e. passed on to children from parents
- Prolonged exposure to sun.
- Picking and poking at the skin can also cause hyper pigmentation.
- Medications such as hormone treatments, antibiotics and anti-seizure drugs may result in it as an unwanted side effect.
- Skin injuries due to bad forms of acne vulgaris and inflammation.
How Homeopathy Works on Hyperpigmentation?
Homoeopathy considers blemishes or pigmentation as a local expression of a systemic / internal disturbance. Homeopathy believes that skin disorders are a reflection of an internal imbalance and to be treated from within. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution, genetic predisposition and so on. While choosing homeopathic remedies the cause of pigmentation is evaluated, for example, mental stress, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, nutritional deficiency, poor immune system and so on.
Homeopathic treatment, which gets to the root of the problem will reinforce the immune system and gradually restore the pigmented spots to the normal skin color. Homeopathic medicines restore the hormonal imbalance and control the excessive production of melanin. Homeopathy will not inhibit the natural process of the skin's melanin production. It will act on melanocytes to produce less melanin naturally thus strengthening the skin cells to stay healthy and remove excessive melanin in the skin. This improves the quality (texture) of skin, blemishes disappear and further discoloration of skin stops.
For fast recovery and to maintain the skin texture and glow homeopaths also use external creams which are purely prepared by homeopathic Mother tincture and low potency’s and are very safe and without any side effects.
Homeopathy medicines cure pigmentation from the root cause and assuring the patient of not facing the similar problem in future. Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating pigmentation are:
- Medicines like Lycopodium Clavatum can be consumed if you experience grayish-yellow discolored face with blue circles around the eyes. It can also cure brown spots on the nose and face.
- Sepia offincinalis can treat chloasma (Yellow spots on the face and a yellow mark across the upper region of the nose and cheeks). This medicine also treats ailments during pregnancy and is best suited for patients who have dark hair.
- Thuja occidentalis should be consumed to treat dry skin with uneven brown spots. People who have waxy faces with dark under eyes should consume this medicine.
- Argenticum nitricum can also be consumed if your face looks pale, old and bluish. It is best suited for people who have tense, hard and brown skin with irregular brown blotches.
- Cadmium sulphuratum can treat yellow stains on the cheeks and nose. This usually worsens due to prolonged exposure to the wind and sun.
- Copaiva offincinalis reduces brown lenticular spots. These spots give a mottled appearance and can itch at times.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides can be consumed by women who experience discoloration of the skin due to uterine and menstrual disorders.
- Plumbum melallicum usually treat liver spots, hyper pigmentation and reduces the oil content of the face.
These remedies treat discoloration of the face along with liver spots, brown spots and excess oil formation of the face which is accompanied by hyperpigmentation.
However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of pigmentation are tailor-made and should be taken after consulting a specialized homeopath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Day by day my skin tone is getting darker recommend some treatment and diet to get healthy white skin back.
I have just recovered from major fever of chikungunya, however I am fine now, I still have intense bone pain and joints pain, and it is particularly intense during morning. Can you please recommend any diet or medication or supplements that can help me?
I am in deep depression from few of month I think always negative and think no body with me suggest me what can I do. Thanks.
Mujhe gussa bhut aata hai me apna gussa control nhi kr paati hu chilla deti hu apne close logo pe kaafi jyda n uske pass me roh leti hu gussa krne baad asa kyu hota mere saath me kaafi jyda nervous ho jati hu kbhi kbhi khudko maar dene ka vichar aata mere mann me. Mujhe choti choti baat pe gussa aah jata me apna sochna band he nahi kr paati pura tym dimag chalta hai mera sochti hu bas koi asi dawa mil jaye jese me sochna he band kr du mujhe kisi baat ka tension na ho n me chain se so jahu bas. Mujhe na barobar se nind milti na kisi cheez ki khushi milti. Me bhut jldi hyper ho jati meri itni umar b nahi hai or me abh se asi hogyi hu haar maan chuki hu apni zindagi se pls mujhe kuch btao me kya karu iska kya ilaz hai.
I have fever from last 3 days. I have tried medicines which referred by my doctor. When I take medicine I get relief but after 6 hours again the same position. I have pain in throat also. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 20year old female and I want suggestions for solutions getting rid from dandruff. I hve grey hairs too and my hair becomes oily after 2 days of washing hairs with conditioner. I have tried many different shampoos and methods to get a solution but nothing have applied on hairs. Please help me out.
Hijama is the Arabic traditional medicine for wet cupping, where blood is drawn by vacuum from a small skin incision for therapeutic purposes. Hijama can be performed almost anywhere on the body, often at the site of an ache or pain in order to ease or alleviate it.