Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nrupen Shikant Bhutkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nrupen Shikant BhutkarYour feedback matters!
How I decrease my weight And how I increase my height Give me a lot of suggestion I regularly put on my weight Give me also exercise advice.
I am male 22 years I am getting pimples on my face since I was 16 years I am using clindamycin phosphate gel and adapalene and clindamycin gel from past 3.5 years should I stop the treatment or continue and if I continue then how long.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old. I have been suffering from acne since the time I was in 6 th standard. Since the past one and half years I have been taking homeopathic treatment for the same. But at the same time I have started experiencing acne on my jaws, chin and lower cheeks. How do I get rid of these?
I am 23, and I can't sleep during night time. Can you tell some sleeping pills which doesn't effect my health. And the dosage of it per day.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have an eyesight, bt I want to apply for defense, so can you please inform me how to reduce eyesight or which kind of operation that is required that is not rejected by defense services.
I am suffering from excessive masturbation 2 times a day. Is it good for health and is there any way to quit masturbation so that I don't have any kind of sexual problem in the future.
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.