Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I want to know that is masturbating good three four times in one day or what should be the limit for that.
Hi. I am unmarried. When I try 2 intimate or trying to sex wd some 1 my penis is not getting harder. I used to do masturbate frm last 13 to 14 years on daily basis n watching porn frm 7 to 8 yrz. I used to take tobacco n smoking cigrate. I am planning 2 do my marriage after 2 yrz what should I do to have a gud sex lyf for rest of my life. When I watching porn or masturbate my penis is getting harder n I do not have any prblm at dat tym. But when I try to intimate the feelings of sex is not coming at dat tym n my penis is not supporting me to hb gud sex. Wat should I do.
Hy sir my name is ashish shah. I have a major problem because my hair is loss day to day please give me any suggestion. thanks.
I'm very Slim. I want to increase my body weight and also I have joint gym but their is not increase my weight. I have one habit of masturbation. And also want to glow my face B'coz my face is slim.
I'm in a relation. Even then I tend to get infatuated by other girls. I can hold myself back, but for the moment I remain totally lost. I myself have no idea as to why I am doing such things. At the end I always end up hurting the people I love. And simultaneously have no answer for the one I am infatuated by. I really feel ashamed of myself. As I believe that I have no intentions to hurt anyone and neither do I want to fall into any kind of trouble. Unfortunately I always end up doing the opposite. Recently I have hurt my best friend. And I am sure I can't explain the proper reason to her, ever. Please help. In a dire state.
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.