Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niyaz KhanYour feedback matters!
I will use computer and mobile phone. After a 5 minute of use then I have head ache and I will very tired. What is the cause of this problem?
I am having severe hair fall from almost 2 months I have tried many oils n shampoos but it didn't help me out.
I get lethargic and fatigued very easily. Feel feverish and anxious often generally during evening. I am married and have very less libido. I take general health supplements but they work temporarily. My thyroid is normal.
I am 46 yrs. Old. My diagnostic reports are as follows: sgpt-33, uric acid-7.5, cholesterol-207, triglyceride-160, ldl-140, hdl-35, vldl-32, bun-9.4, creatinine-1.0, tsh-1.2, sugar (f)-89, sugar (pp)-102. E. C. G report - normal. I am facing acidity problem and little bit of appetite problem. Recently some body pain and joint pain also occurs. Please Advice what should I do?
My husband is 26 years old, nowadays he had a back ache, he used meftal forte ointment but temporary relief only, he is working in IT firm, almost 8 hrs in sitting position. Pls provide good remedy.
What course do you suggest for curing polycystic ovaries in an otherwise healthy 23 year old. What are its disadvantages. Worried sufferer.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.
My right eye squint a bit from the last two days and I don't have to close one of my eyes in bright light or low light. Actually if someone look at my eyes then he can't say that one of my eyes is squinting but if he stare at my eyes more carefully then he can say that one of my eyes is squinting.
Please suggest some easy methods of deep conditioning hair n also some good mild shampoos which are useful for all hair types.
Male, 63 years, Has hypo-Thyroidism, takes Thynorm 50 mcg tablets, one per day, on empty stomach, early in the morning. Also has hyper tension, takes Telvas-AM, one tablet per day after breakfast. Symptoms. 1.Feels lethargic and tired most of the times and suffer from weakness constantly may be due to reduced metabolic rates. 2.Feels cold, even when it is visibly warm for the others around. Can't withstand cold air from fans and AC systems. 3.Has difficulty in concentrating and has a poor memory may be due to slowed down mental processes. 4.Suffers from hair loss. 5.Has frequent problems of constipation. 6.Skin really dry. 7. Has impotence (may be due to medicine for hyper tension). Question is 1) Should I take tablets for hypo-thyroidism all my life? 2) Are hypo-thyroidism and hyper tension related?
Hi I have cholesterol 226 should I take medicine or can reduce by walking or is there any home remedies or any foods.
I am 21 years old unmarried girl. I havent had my periods from 6 months and I have bloated stomach can I have ovarian cancer please repl asap.
I am giving semi solid food to my 6 months baby. And we are using plastic spoon for it. So do we need to sterilized every time?
Lucid dreaming is any dream where you’re aware that what you’re experiencing is a dream. It takes place during your REM sleep (a sleep state that is characterised by random and quick eye movements alongside muscle paralysis). A study conducted on lucid dreaming shows that this form of dreaming comes with an increased activity in those areas of the brain that are, in general, dormant during sleep.
There are quite a few techniques of lucid dreaming. One of the ways is to maintain a dream journal, where you write down the dream you’ve had just after waking up. This trains your brain to remember your dreams so that you can consciously enter into a state of dreaming.
Lucid dreaming has impressive health benefits you’d be surprised to know about.
1. Develops your memory
Both lucid sleep and dreaming enable you to reinforce everything you may have learned when you were awake. They also enable you to consciously select the things that you want to remember.
While sleep, in general, is responsible for solidifying the memories that you create when you’re awake, dreams, in particular, are responsible for solidifying your episodic memory. Standing for the memory of your personal experiences of a particular place and time, episodic memory performs the function of a muscle memory (memory that is concerned with the development of motor skills) and helps you to learn new skills, while perfecting the skills you already have.
3. Helps in improving your game
In this context, lucid dreaming can significantly improve your gaming skills as you get the chance to practice them in the dream world. A study shows that the neurons that get activated when you dream of scoring a goal is the same as those when you’re scoring the goal in the real world. So, the visualisation of the act of scoring enables you to improve your performance in the real world.
3. Helps in overcoming anxiety
Being in a lucid dream gives you the opportunity to practice any number of terrifying scenarios, so that you can make changes as and when you want to in order to overcome anxiety.
Representing a state between being wakeful and in a REM sleep, lucid dreaming offers you with the possibility to push your boundaries where you can be anyone and do anything. It can be a good stress relieving mechanism.
4. It improves your sleep
One of the biggest benefits of lucid dreaming is that it augments your overall sleep quality by making you more aware of your dreams, and subsequently of your sleep. Awareness is an important factor for getting sound sleep since it helps in experiencing true relaxation. The outcome is you end up feeling more rested and refreshed. Gaining control over your dreams can also help in reducing nightmares, thereby improving your sleep.