Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitya Nadar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitya NadarYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from back pain since last night I used iodex but it is not working I hav exams so please help me?
I am 58 years old and diabetic. Can I take lemon with warm water. I am already thin and dont want to reduce weight. Please suggest immediately.
Hi, I tried quit smoking several times but failed. Need to tablet to control nicotine in blood. Please advice any method to stop
My face is actually fair. But recently got black spots n black forehead. My face looks worst now. please help me to suggest some good medicine. And one more thing sir my lips also turned black. I smoke only one cigarette in a couple of days. Help me with good Medicine. My face turns really dull n no glow in face. I am very sad because of this.
Hi. I am 29 and almost 20 days late .my lmp was 5th feb but am usually late by 2 weeks. yesterday I took upt which was negative but after 5 min a very faint line appeared. Last night I had cramping pain in right umbilical. Today usg showed no sac or tubal pregnancy. Only 3*3.5 cm simple ovary cyst in right side. What should I do? How to get my periods ?do I again check with usg if its very early pregnancy.
I have a pain on my head. And I am usable to concentrate my brain. So please tell me how concentrate of my brains. And how to look good.
Psychiatry is not just a form of medicine to identify and treat the psychiatric illness, but it also helps in improving attention, cognition, memory and concentration. Psychiatry has its role in different fields and working in the field of memory improvement is quite interesting. Memory is basically the process through which a person stores information for days, months and years.
Human brain is a dynamic entity and has wonderful capacity to store information and recall it as and when required. However, our memory is affected by a number of reasons, such as aging, accidents, negligence and certain diseases, which involves our brain and nervous system. Further, the memory of an event will improve, based on the frequency at which it has been recalled.
Apart from the frequency of recall, psychiatry can also help a person to improve the capacity of brain and sharpen their memory to store incidents or events for a prolonged period of time.
How along with psychiatric therapy you can improve your memory:
- Improving your concentration while doing any work will naturally improve your memory. Doing things with concentration will help us in storing information for a longer period of time.
- Relieving your mind from stress or anxiety is also a great way to improve your memory as stress has the ability to hamper your memory.
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for a better memory. For increasing the memory power, psychiatrists insist on a diet which is anti inflammatory, rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A simple 20 minute exercise routine will not just help you to stay fit physically, but mentally as well.
- It also important to sleep properly, as sleep helps your mind and body to prepare for the next day. It is also advised to have a short nap in the afternoon to improve your brain functioning during the day time.
- Smoking and frequent consumption of caffeine also hampers your memory, thus, it is advised that one should quit smoking and reduce the consumption of caffeine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specialist