Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin PawarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, good evening, I am 47 year old lady , k/c/o diabetes border level, with rheumatoid arthritis. I am 5 feet 2 inches tall and 54 kg weight. Kindly suggest me proper diet.
I am 44 years I am suffering with Psoriasis last 10 years , recently started piles , snoring , knee pains , neck pains . I am working in marketing filed and my weight 94 kilos. I request you please suggest treatment for my problems .
Sir I have been suffering from nightfall for five years. I have taken many ayurvedic medicine but nothing happens. In one month 15 times ejaculation occur . Please tell me some home remedies and exercise to cure nightfall.
Hello, From last 2 or 3 years my weight increased from 58 kgs to 74 kg. I am also going through pcod problem. Its being so difficult for me to get conceived at this position. Please help me to reduce weight upto 15 kgs.
He was rushed to hospital where he was declared brought dead.His attendant was told by hospital doctor,had he/she taken aspirin,patient would have survived.It is advisable to swallow aspirin immediatly in left sided chest pain before rushing patient to hospital.Of all the patient of heart attack maximum mortality occure in first hour of pain.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headache
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe.