Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin PawarYour feedback matters!
I am a chronic diabetes, i am taking insulin 22 units in morning 14 units at night, problem I feel unconscious some times in afternoon.
I have penis of 1 inch in flaccid. There are many wrinkles on my penis. Is this serious or normal condition? I am 32. I weep due to this problem. You will always find tears in my eyes. Can I alive or not. My penis is coming inside my body day by day. Can this problem end my life? Can I alive till 60 years with this problem or not. please help me!
Hi I have node formation under my feet between 3 finger and 4 th finger, the foot pains a lot when I walk or run, at times the nerves get a electric kind of shock. Can I suggest the probable cause and remedy.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year old male, I have a downward bend to my penis. I think I had this from the time I remember, I have read about this over internet and I do not want to go for any surgical procedures as its not a big problem, but would want to get this corrected and hence like to know if this can be corrected by penile traction devices. If yes can you please recommend any medically approved devices that I can use. Thanks alots.
I am a 40 year old male doing sitting job of computer designing, I have a problem since last 10 month, spinning head, loosening a hand and a leg. Very strong spin effect even standing or sitting position. Meet neuro physician and done MRI brain but nothing found. Severe backache and neck pain all the day.
I have 28days menstrual cycle. The first two days there is no blood flow. Blood flow is only on 3rd and 4th day. On the first 3days there is medium level pain in lower abdomen and thighs. Doctor suggested that my blood levels are low so to have foods like beetroot. But having healthy foods makes my flow continuous for more than 10days. What to do?
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.