Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Manoj Sapru
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Manoj SapruYour feedback matters!
I am balesh 24 years old .i have a talking problem that means I have taken so much time to speak some words. Its not came with my birth. I have problem this from my 5th class. Please give me suggestion that to which doctor I need to consult to solve my problem.
Sir I have problem of stammering. So I face lots of problem while talking with someone. So suggest me some medicine or exercise (if any) To reduce this. Plzzz sir.
Have you been emotionally invested in a relationship for quite some time? Have you faced continual fights and disagreements with your partner? Have these fights resulted into frustration or have they affected the natural course of your respective lives? If yes, it is time for you to reassess the effort or rather the kind of effort you put in to make things work. Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment. The kind of mindset a person applies to his or her relationship determines the kind of treatment the person receives in the relationship. Hence, you must be very careful.
A healthier mindset can be adopted in the following ways:
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what 'you think is the right thing', but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Respecting and accepting your partner as he/she is: A package deal, will resolve many issues without debate. When pointed out in subtle ways, your partner will understand and try to change for you , if she/he wishes to.
- Try to have a growth oriented mindset: A growth oriented mindset as opposed to a fixed mindset can always help. When you have a fixed mindset you easily give up on your partner or on the relationship. You tend to feel hopeless about future and associate a lack of growth or change with your partner. A growth- oriented mindset endows you with hope. A situation is perceived as an occurrence in the present that need not necessarily be translated into future. Also, such a mindset expects both parties to accept and encourage change and growth of individuals in the relationship. Anything contrary can make your relationship boring.
- Stop using labels: Labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Look for the trigger: Most quarrels result from a trigger. Trying to pinpoint the trigger with a cool head can actually be of use. This will make partners aware of their faults and instead of dodging the situation they will be able to deal with it better.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.
I have a slight problem in follicular study. Rupture is getting late. So periodical date is often late. If it's 4 to 5 days late I am getting some physical problem. Got the delivery in 2013. So what I should take in food or not?
Here are reasons, effects, screening and diagnosis of down's syndrome in children
With kids entering the marriage scene, most couples end up in a routine that primarily revolves around the kids. The intimacy levels nosedive with no time, energy, or the privacy left for private moments. While some people just resign to it as normal course of marriage, others can get frustrated and even look for ways to please themselves outside marriage. The good news is that one need not lose hope. While taking care of children definitely comes as a responsibility, it need not take away all your pleasures of a married life. There can still be a good sexual relationship; all it requires is a little bit of planning and conscious attempts from both partners.
- Planned dates: Leave your baby with either a good friend of a family member (grandparents, uncles or aunts) and take some time out at least once a month. This gives you time away from the never-ending responsibility of kids. While you are assured that the child is safe with the short-term babysitter, you get complete private space and time to be with your partner. The wonders this can do are to be seen to be believed.
- Separate child’s bedroom: This not only gives you the required privacy, it also helps by instilling some good manners in the child. Early on in life, it knows that it has its own space and the parents, theirs. While there can be occasional days when the child can doze off to sleep with the parents, it has to spend the night in its own bed. With privacy being one of the main reasons for lack of parents, this will take care of it.
- Winding up early for the day: While the list of things to do never seems to end, you need to put a stop to it to say, that is all you can manage for the day. Going to bed tired and drained for the day is definitely not going to help your sex life. It is absolutely fine to leave a couple of things to do for tomorrow, so you can go to bed with some energy left for romance.
- Small talk, but not about the small ones: While kids do engulf your life, make a conscious attempt to talk about something else. It could be a movie or a book or something that happened in office or home, but not about the kids. This can pep you both up unbelievably and do wonders for rekindling the love in your life.
While kids definitely are the center of your lives, take some time out for yourselves. It works wonders for the relationship, making the other person feel important and loved, and of course, it is mutual.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!