Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin Janardhan BurkuleYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain at my left side when I wake up in the morning since few days do I have any problem or is it a muscular pain.?
मुझे बी पी हाई की प्रॉब्लम है जो क़ि मुझे कुछ दिन पहले ही पत्ता लगा । कोलेस्ट्रोल भी ज्यादा है 270 । मुझे बताये की मुझे क्या क्या परहेज रखने है बीपी 100 140 था जब मुझे पत्ता लगा
I am 17 years old boy and my blood pressure is 97-60 from 15 days approx. And every time I feel tired and my eyes is always red.
Sir, I am 51 years old, working woman with hypertension (unknown cause as diagnosed by Physician) for the last 24 years (after pregnancy) and taking tablets for hypertension (Losar H and Angizem CD 180) one each daily. Also having sinusitis occasionally, especially in winter season. I am also suffering from pain in left hand for one week. Wish to get your valuable suggestions.
I have constant pain in my heart followed by anxiety. I am sure it's not gaseous because I don't have any issue regarding my digestive system. Please help me out.
My lipid profile report as follows: total cholesterol: 235,HDL: 32,TRIGLYCERIDES: 241,VLDL: 48,LDL: 154,NO diabetic PATIENT-SUGAR :99 ,I WANT TO KNOW: 1.SHALL I START MEDICINES LIKE ROSULIP F 10?+PRELIPID CAPSULES? PLS ADVISE DOSE FOR EACH medicine INCLUDING BEFORE/AFTER FOOD. 2.I HAVE STARTED MAKING DIET CHANGES AND STARTED EXERCISE AS WELL. 3.IS LIPAGLYN GOOD DRUG FOR ABOVE ISSUE? 4.IS HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES A BIG CONCERN WHEREIN I SHALL START IMMEDIATE MEDICATIONS?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
My weight was increasing day by day and please give me some suggestion to control my increasing weight it may also leading to high blood pressure.
My father is 74 year old. We are presently living in arid area of Rajasthan (Jodhpur). He has undergone cardiac angioplasty twice in the year 2007 and 2013. He has also undergone Urithroplasty in the year 2015. He has been taking heart related medicines. Since we have been living in arid area of Rajasthan i.e. In Jodhpur, we experience a lot of dryness. My father has been applying paraffin based cream for his entire body on the basis of prescription of a dermatologist but My father's hand thumbs remain so dry that sometimes they bleed inspite of applying cream mentioned above. Since both thumbs are affected he feels difficulty in doing his routine jobs. Please inform the reason behind this, is it because of dry area or is it because of blood thinner he is talking or any other reason?
Sir. Good evening. I am 61. Male.My son is abroad. I am widowed. My BP is 140/90. Known HPTN patient. Weight is 93 Kgs. Height is 6f. 1 inch. I live alone. I feel depressed. Not happy with my job. Can't get another job at this age. Don't have friends. Isolated myself after my wife's death in an hit and run accident. At the cross roads now and don't know which path to choose. What is the right path for me know? Regards.
About 6 months ago 1 was moving a quantity of asbestos sheets without any protection, and that night I coughed a lot and felt irritation on my chest. This has persisted ever since. I would appreciate it if you could advise me what to do.
Oats give you soluble fiber. Add a banana or some strawberries to get more soluble fibers.
Beans are especially rich in soluble fiber. They also take a while for the body to digest, meaning you feel full for longer after a meal.
Nuts: Eating almonds, walnuts, peanuts and other nuts is good for the heart. Eating 2 ounces of nuts a day can slightly lower LDL by about 5%. Nuts have additional nutrients that protect the heart in other ways.
Foods fortified with sterols and stanols. Companies are adding them to foods ranging from margarine and granola bars to orange juice and chocolate. They?re also available as supplements. Getting 2 grams of plant sterols or stanols a day can lower LDL cholesterol by about 10%.
Fatty fish. Eating fish 2 to 3 times a week can lower LDL in two ways: by replacing meat, which has LDL?boosting saturated fats and by delivering LDL?lowering omega?3 fats.