Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GajjarYour feedback matters!
What is the gout disease. Last 5 years I have some problem with my four finger and knee joint. They are swelling when I will eat motion. Once for a 3 months. And I check with the doctor he suggest to uric acid test. But it was at that time. The swelling was very painful nearly 1day. What is the solution.
I have L4, L5 disc bulging problem , some time it pains me that I am unable to move also , How to recover from this. Please help me out.
I am 45 years old fit lady. I have knee joint pain and back pain but not much. What should I do? Also I feel low energy always.
My age is 41 . I am facing lots of difficulties in walking because of severe pain in the bottom of my feet in right leg. My height is 5.8 and weight is 105 so please help me by giving proper guidance and medicine to control my feet pain and lessen my weight.
I am 70 years old. For the fast two years, I suffer from pain in my knee. I am takingnutrilite glucosamine hci with bosswellia and cal mag d - an amway products. I can I take these medicine for four months and there is properties in these drugs to reduce my pain in long run.
I am 35 old male .mere gardan ke pice bahut dard hota he. To muje kya karna chahiye .or kisko batana chahiye.
Dear Dr, I am 68 years old male. My blood examination on 01 Aug shows HDL-35 and LDL -55. BSF-112 and BPP-138. I am daily walk 4 km and do pranayam and select Yoga for back ache. What should be my diet to improve my HDL. Thanks.
Meri wife ki age 28 hai usko hamesha dard rahata hai kabhi pet me to kabhi pith me aur ekdam dubali patli hai.
Residing in home how I get rid from weight and back pain. I am doing exercises regularly but nothing happens.
I am 29 years old my lower back's in pain very. I am cheek by a doctor but no result give me this problem solution.
I am 60 years and suffering from body pains particularly backache. During the last 6 years my weight is in excess ranging between 78 to, 85 KGS. I have tried it to reduce around 70 KGS but failed. I am 5' 7' and presently 85 kgs.
I am 32 years old male having pain in my heel both feet. The pain would rise when I get up from my sleep that would make me difficult to walk. Eventually it would subside after an hour or 2. But the pain remains if you press your heel with your hands. At this point it is bearable. Also I have a pain in my lower back. Just 2 of the bones in the lower back. I am not sure which specialist should I consult because my friends say either visit a medicine Dr. Some has suggested an Orthopaedic and others a neurologist. Please suggest.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome??
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.