Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GajjarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am having a headache since 3 days, something there is pain in left hand side or in the left are, I can not predict it that which diseases I suffered from. Please help me? What are the symptoms of typhoid?
As I am a housewife, I have to work in water, washing dishes, clothes and other. Last few days, I have seen that my legs had started swollen and it pains much. And I had a severe back pain. please suggest some medicine to improve my health.
I am 20 Years old guy and I m suffering from dust, mild, cold, smell and many more thing allergy problem since birth. It worst in morning and spring and winter. I also take antibiotics and montelust tablets and cetrizine tablets but nothing happened. please help me to cure this problem.
I have a swelling on my right big toe and at times it's painful. Some say its arthritis and others say it's gout. Can't decide if whatever what remedy and precautions have to take. Pls advise.
I am 24year old Male. Weight-55kg. Many times my shoulder gets frize and paining continuously and no movement towards front side, back side or by side exactly from shoulder. I don't know why it happens I did MIR but saying everything is normal just muscle swelling. Suddenly in 2-3 hours it starts paining and remains for 2-3 days and suddenly becomes normal in 4-5 hrs. I am not getting what is happening. If its due to muscle swelling, Why it swells automatically as I dont even lift heavyweight. This problem appears 3-4 times in one year. I am slim boy and very normal looking with no older muscles or bone problem.
I am 30 year old having pain in my shoulder & neck from last 1 week, can you please tell me the remedies.
I am patient of osteoarthritis . For a week or two my right knee have been swollen and I experience lameness while walking. Please make a homeopathic solution.
Sir, I have left back problem, since I'm student so continue sitting studying necessary so I do that, and evening I go for running then at the time of running slight pain occur. It's occur for a while, does it cause major or it is temporary?
I'm a 30 year female recently married. I have pain around my knees, feet,neck and head. I had meet a doctor some time back for same reason n he diagnosed it as polyarthritis. But fews days back, I suffered from numbness on my my hands and legs n my head. N fell. Please tell me what has to be done n suggest suitable treatments.
Sir, i am 22 old male have spinal cord 2 fracture for last 2 month. 2 month rest finish. Now what should I do.
I am 74,male, have fixed stunt for ablock during 2001. Not a diabetic but sugar mostly on border line at 120-140.Had undergone Laminectomy during 1997 for L2,L3.L4 L6 compression/Prolapse of discs. Regularly on Angezem 30,AbgispanTR and Aspirin 75mg-as routine, accompanied with B Complex capsule. I have numbness periodically on the feet/all fingers.The temperature in feet goes down much during such numbness.No Pain. Secondly I suffer from skin itching at lower extremities, thigh groin and hands.The Dermetologist has recommended application of plain Liq Paraffin after bath, and Alascan in the morning and Allegra in the night and once in three or 4 days if itching is more to apply TRIVATE/Cortisone cream. I am a business man slightly obesse with irreugular in take of food and frequent travels. Please suggest good Ayurvedic Medcine so that I slowly give up taking all allopathic drugs./ Regards.& Thanks
My father is a 67 years old! He has lumbar spondylitis! He fell down on his back a few days ago and injured his back! He had disc prolapse in L1 and L2 vertebra 20 years ago! X-rays have been taken now! Its confirmed he has no fracture! But he is suffering from pain in the same region! The muscles around this region are cramping! He is being administered pain killers for pain management and other medicines but the pain is not subsiding! He is not able to get up and lie down! If standing erect he is able to walk! Also when lies down on the bed, lateral movements to either side are also quite painful! Also he is getting stomach ache and his stomach is bloating probably because of the pain killers! Is there any way to reduce the pain and also get cured of the stomach ache and bloating! He is urinating very frequently.
My left knee is paining. I had a fall frm bike 1.5 years back. Now it pains wen m either sitting on ground or on chair. Wen I straighten it makes take sound. It used to pain alot especially in the evenings. Den I started wid vitamin d3 tablets and its considerably fine. Bt still pains.
I am getting ancle and knee right pain(at present iam using rejoint500mg as advised by my doctor) whether this will help removing pain also let me know whether gas trouble improves because of using this tablet
Sir, I am Vishnu working as an engineer, I am suffering from ache on my knee joints from 6 months, a nd allergic problem due to dust... Please help me by suggesting some tips n cure.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.