Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DivateYour feedback matters!
I did AMH plus test. Result is 1.3(low). I am trying to conceive. Doctors prescribed me to take normoz along with ovares sr 75. From 3rd day of mens i am taking goodova 50mg followed by duphaston tablet. Is there any other drug to take to get success in conceiving. Plz suggest me.
Hello doctor I have not got my menstrual cycle since last 6 weeks and I had undergone pregnancy test also it was negative please suggest me proper remedies Thank you.
I am ovary cancer patient but I have completed the surgery and chemotherapy and now I am ok.in surgery my uterus and both the ovaries are removed. Now I want to loss my weight so that I had join gym and after 1st month of doing exercises I loss 5 kg but after completing the 2nd month it increase 7 kg. And now its continuously increasing. please help me that what should I do to loss my weight?
Im 21 yr old grl. I had my periods 22days late. N it started after I took homeopathy medicine. For frst 2days it had normal flow. Bt on 3rd n 4th day I had jst some spotting. Im worried can I still b pregnant. It was for the frst tym whn my periods were 20 days late. Plzz help me.
I got pregnant on 2014 on June then 3 month later I had a miscarriage. After that I have been trying to get pregnant but no success. What can I do?
Me and my gf having physical relationship without any using prevention. She will get pregnant or not?
I have lots of hair in my face My age 19 years please help me and because of this problem my periods are also not coming please help me about this.
Hi doctor, I think my problem is common as many men have. I am 30 .During sex -foreplay and oral it's ok .but when I start intercourse I Cum in 2 -3 minutes. I want to hold it for min 15 mints. One more thing I want my wife to conceive fast. How much time I do sex? Pls suggest?
Cancer is the term that is used to describe a wide variety of malignant diseases. It is the second commonest cause of death in the world.
• The exact causesfor cancer is not known.
• It is multi-factorial disease – many factors contribute or predispose this condition.
• Modern diet – increased intake of junk food and decreased intake of fibers and roughage. adulteration of food, over milk and vegetables production by uses of hormones,
• Age, environmental pollutants or social, emotional factors influence the disease. stress
• Family tendency. nuclear family, working women, always stress in life, alcohol, smoking in female
• Exposure to radiations. over uses of gazett, mobile, internet, radiation in atmosphere
• Occupational exposure to pollutants – lung cancer.
• Increased consumption of cigarettes - lung cancer.
• Tobacco chewing – oral cancer.
• Chronic alcoholics – liver cancer.
• Use of contraception, excess sexual freedom, virginity, women with no children – cervical and uterine cancer
* Uses of hormones, antibiotics, antiallergic and steroids frequent since childhood during cold coryza cough, bronchitis, pneumonia, many disease
* More vaccination
• Late marriages, women who have not breast fed there children – breast cancer.
• Non vegetarian diet especially high consumption of meat and red meat.
• Obesity hypertension and diabetes have been seen to be associated symptoms.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Most of the time there is no presentation no pain, cancer usually is detected accidentally and by the time it is detected it has spread in the whole body.
• Painless swelling in breast or at the site of cancer.
• Intracranial space occupying lesions can present with fits, severe headaches, vomiting, papilloedema.
• Abdominal lesions can cause constipation.
• Bronchial lesions present with cough & shortness of breath.
• Hemorrhage from various orifices.
• Pain either due to nerve compression or due to distension of an organ.
• There can be deep bone pains or referred pains.
• In terminal cases depression, loneliness & irritability.
• Tumor may cause obstruction affecting ingestion, digestion absorption, malabsorption through secondary intestinal changes.
• Pain, fatigue, depression, Anxiety, Nausea vomiting and diarrhea.
• Taste changes- mouth blindness develops – bitter and sweet thresholds are altered. Patient will avoid chocolate, coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits red meat cheese due to altered taste
• Low intake of food can cause severe weakness
• Loss of weight.
• Food aversion
• Early satiety
• Loss of body cell mass
• Emaciation- loss of subcutaneous fat and body protein leading to weight loss and muscle weakness.
• Metabolic disorders – altered metabolism of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, glucose, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Immunodepression- changes in the function of the immune system.
• Hyponatraemia and Hypercalcaemia
• Acid-base imbalance
• All these symptoms can be exacerbated by cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation.
• Give high energy and high protein diet.
• Wide variety of food should be selected to ensure all vitamins and minerals are included in the diet.
– Increase intake of antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium.
• Include Japanese sea vegetables (arame, hijiki, kombu, nori) in diet if available, they are remarkably nutritious.
• Wheat grass juice is recommended – grow wheat grains in a pot – grass comes up in a weeks time so its advisable to plant seven pots so as to have every days supply. Extract juice from these grass and consume twice a day. It helps you to develop immunity and remove toxins from the body.
• Consume ½ cup of bitter gourd every morning. Advisable to add little ginger and turmeric to it. You can also add honey or jaggery to it, to alter its bitter taste if required.
• Daily eat 3-4 mint and basil leaves.
• Have high energy food / drink like sugarcane juice, fats.
• Consumption of sesame seed / oil is advised as it is a very good tonic and has anti-cancer properties.
• During the cancer affections and treatment, there is high demand for energy hence fats are required in high amount. Hence it is recommended to fry food rather than grilling them.
• Vegetarians should increase their consumption of pulses and legumes (peas and beans).
• Consumption of fresh fruits and raw vegetables is advised.
• Milk and milk products should be avoided to those patients with intestinal damage who are also lactose intolerant or those who cannot tolerate, digest or absorb a normal diet in such case liquid supplement formula can be used.
• Multivitamin supplements may be required in case of digestive and metabolic disorders. Should be taken as indicated by your physician.
• Tube feeding can be used in patients who cannot or are unwilling to take food orally.
• Parentral feeding – is considered when there is gastro-intestinal tumors or gastro-intestinal tract is not functioning.
I donot have my menstrual cycle regular, but my mom says its genetic problem. Is this fine or seriously it can create problems.
I am 30 year old and 1.3 year old son. I have pcod problem. Periods is not coming on time. Please provide some advise to solve this problem.
I and my gf had unprotected sex 5 days before her period and she got an ipill today is 26 th her last period is on 25 th feb is there any chance for pregnancy? Cause for delay in period?
From last some days my clitoris very itchy and it looks bright red nd very little wound shown on hood just upper part of hood is affected by it no other part of vagina suffered it so give me reason of it and also treatment of it like cream or gel.
If we have unprotected sex on 1 st suppose then when can I check the result using pregnancy kit I mean after how many days after having unprotected sex.
I had spontaneous normal vaginal delivery on 20th September 2015. One junior wrongly stitched my perennial area then she called her senior and she managed it. But on 6th day of my delivery, stitches got tear open. I went to hospital, they said. There was no infection but they can't resuture it. One private doctor is saying that we can restore it. please help me out that whether I should go for restoring or not? And if it heal on its own. How much time it will take? Please advice me.
The vertebral column (backbone) is made up of 33 vertebrae separated by spongy disks and classified into four distinct areas. The cervical area consists of seven bony parts in the neck; the thoracic spine consists of 12 bony parts in the back area; the lumbar spine consists of five bony segments in the lower back area; five sacral bones (fused into one bone, the sacrum); and four coccygeal bones (fused into one bone, the coccyx).
Between each vertebra is a fibrous disc with a jelly-like core. These cushions of cartilage allow the body to accept and dissipate load across multiple levels in the spine and still allow for the flexibility required for performing normal activities of daily living. As the body twists, bends, flexes and extends, the intervertebral discs are constantly changing their shape.
When discs degenerate, becoming less supple due to age or back strain, the disc may prolapse — squeezing out some of the soft core. This loss of cushioning may cause pressure on local nerves and cause back or neck pain, numbness or tingling in the arms, or searing pain down one or both legs. If the prolapse is severe it can damage the spinal cord. As a part of the aging process the discs lose their high water content and their ability to cushion the vertebrae. This is called degenerative disc disease. As the discs deteriorate, the spine can initially become less stable. Bony spurs can develop as a result of this instability and can cause pressure on nearby nerves leading to leg or arm pain. Narrowing of the neural canal by these bony spurs is known as degenerative spinal stenosis.
By the age of 35, approximately 30% of people will show evidence of disc degeneration at one or more levels. By the age of 60, greater than 90% of people will show evidence of disc degeneration at one or more levels on MRI. In some patients, this disc degeneration can be nearly asymptomatic; in others, disc degeneration can lead to intractable back pain.
The outer layer of the discs themselves can also tear. When this occurs, the inner, gelatinous layer can herniate out (a “herniated” or “ruptured” disc) and also cause pressure on an adjacent nerve. If the herniation occurs in the neck and causes pressure there, it can cause pain that radiates into the shoulder and arm; if it occurs in the lower back, the pain produced can radiate down into the hip and leg.
Patients with disc disease in the cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spine experience variable symptoms depending on where the disc has herniated and what nerve root it is pushing on. The following are the most common symptoms of lumbar disc disease:
Intermittent or continuous back pain (this may be made worse by movement, coughing, sneezing, or standing for long periods of time)Spasm of the back musclesSciatica — pain that starts near the back or buttock and travels down the leg to the calf or into the foot.Muscle weakness in the legsNumbness in the leg or footDecreased reflexes at the knee or ankleChanges in bladder or bowel function
The symptoms of lumbar disc disease may resemble other conditions or medical problems. Always consult your physician for a diagnosis.
In rare cases, patients with large disc herniations may experience weakness in an extremity or signs of spinal cord compression such as difficulty with gait, in coordination, or loss of bowel/bladder control.
Treatment for disc disorders must be closely tailored to the patient, based on:
The history and severity of their pain whether or not they have had prior treatments for this problem and how effective they have been and whether or not there is any evidence of neurologic damage such as weakness of an extremity or the loss of reflexes
Some of the treatments used include
Activity modification patient education on proper body mechanics (to help decrease the chance of worsening pain or damage to the disc)Physical therapy, which may include ultrasound, massage, conditioning, and exercise programs
Weight control medications (to control pain and/or to relax muscles)
Hello doctor My sister got married last year and she is not able to conceive yet all the test are normal. But before marriage she has gone through hsg. Now what is the cause of late pregnancy. Please reply.
I am pregnant and I want to abort my baby. Prescribe me medicine in medical abortion. I cannot visit to doctor .tell me everything regarding aborting .and how to take pills.
Nutrikalp weight loss clinic