Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin DivateYour feedback matters!
Hey Dr. I have a girlfriend her age is 17 and her vagina hole I too small I want to make her vagina hole bigger so what should we do? Reply fast.
We had protected sex on 5 Dec we are sure nothing went wrong even the guy is sure n now period were due on 26 as in Nov I got it on 26 n now it's 28 m worried about it what to do. Please help me.
Hi, I'm late on my periods its been 14 days now, last it was on 19 June. On 27 June my boyfriend and I had oral sex before giving me oral he touched his penis for few seconds but there was no sperm as he did not ejaculated and then after 5 mins he for the safer side washed his hands and then gave me oral, my periods was due on 19 July this month, earlier I was experiencing all the symptoms of periods as if they are about to start but it did not. Since last 2 days I had a brown discharge in my urine and felt like periods are about to start but again till today it has not started and the brown discharge is also stopped. Please tell me is it normal delay or i'm pregnant. I'm very much worried. As I have not done any sexual intercourse neither I had a direct contact of penis and vagina and at the time of giving me oral he was dressed up. Can any one get pregnant in such a way. I usually have a cycle of 30 to 35 days. Please tell is it a normal delay, hormonal imbalance or something else.
I have irregular periods. Sometimes I also miss my dates. How to know the ovulation date? How to know the symptoms? I want to conceive now.
I have purchased Bovista 30 liquid version would I have to mix this liquid with water and drink and how much drop of bovista 30 liquid I must use in water.
Sir my gf's period is normal. But she suffers from normal Likoria problem rest of the month. But recently for sores on tongue she took some powerful medicine from local doctor. After taking that, she didn't get fit. And, now she is feeling always illness, pain in belly, sometimes headache etc. Big problem is that she is now facing some RED-WHITE coloured Likoria. This is happening since last 5 days. At evening, it comes out more RED syrup. As a result of this two problem (mouth problem and likoria) she can't take food properly, always off moored, getting more ill day by day. Please sir/mam, prescribe some medicine and health tips for her likoria problem. Thank you.
My girlfriends period ended on 26th jan and we had unprotected sex on 28th jan. Is there a chance of pregnancy? She is having pain in her stomach and feeling like vomiting on 1st feb. Please suggest.
My friend and me had participated in sex even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her periods date is 10 am afraiding that she will become pregnant so can have any solutions for this.
If a girl's hymen is broke, how can I understand whether it was broke by doing sex or by sports activity. Please Explain.
My wife has polysystic ovary. She is 26 years old. She has a previous history of breast cancer in her family (mother. Can she be prone to breast cancer? Does she needs to do mammography or any other test now? Due to polysistic ovary can she have pregnancy problems later? Maybe on 28.
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% his age 42, so as we r going for ivf treatment & he don't take any medicine for that so is it OK to take his sperm for my pregnancy or not bcoz if it not helpful shld I go for donor sperm please let me know.
My daughter age 11 years attained puberty so what type of fruits/liquid/food would you recommend for her to take in order to avoid getting anemic during her menses.
I have spotting before 1 week of my period .Gas problem. Vomiting tendency frequent urine passing over than previous month. I take a card pregnancy test 1 day due of my period .But my result is negative why this.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.