Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niti SapruYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm Mukul I am 17 years old. I have a problem in concentration. My concentration power is very less whenever I try to read my mind starts thinking something else. What should I do to improve my concentration power is there any exercise or something I should try?
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping my self all the time. please help me.
I am having ocd problem taking prodep60. For 7 years still not recovered obsession compulsory disorder and also having perineal abscess what to do.
My son is good with his studies but he is not focused. He cannot concentrate. He was interested in certain curricular activities like skatind, drawing, painting etc. I made him join but he did skating for 6 months and left saying that he could not win the race which the instructor use to organize in the end of the class and his frnd use to win. He is creative and good wild drawing but he got disinterested after sometime as he found it monotonous. Now he wants to join karate. please help as to how do I deal with him. What is it that can be done to increase his focus? He is 6 years old.
Does not speak/talk more now. When small, was speaking little less (shy). Now cause may be tension or fear or depression. Please tell me the solution.
I am 16 years old I want to know that how can I gain more and more fat easily and how to active the brain?
I am a 25 years old from Bangalore I am a drug addicted person I had been using smoke cigerate gutkas pan etc I want to leave everything what medication an procedure should I used.
I am suffering from strong cold amd cough because I smoke alot of cigarettes. I want to quit this habit please help Me.
I want to pursue my future in music but my voice isn't good enough, I lose breath easily, my tonsils are enlarged and get infected easily, I smoke, my voice is very big, I need to get my voice to change and make it sound like a professional singer, I am ready for surgery, allopathy, homeopathy anything. Please help, thank you.
Im 22 year old male, unmarried presently working in one reputed mnc in Bangalore. My problem is I had lot of dream's, maximum I had scary dreams that time I wake suddenly and feel something happens to me after that I can not able to sleep. Please give suggestions thank you.
I want 2 know hw 2 keep my anger n depression in control as I can't change my present circumstances. My husband served me a notice of divorce after 12 years of marriage when I was staying with him. I ws forced 2 leave d house wth my son n since then I am living in a rented accommodation. I become angry n get headache which lasts for a. Couple of days, insomnia when I see him in court as we r litigating. I am unable 2 forgive him for hw he has got rid of me n my son. He doesn't want 2 pay a penny n is harassing me n my son. I want 2 keep my cool n fight d cases with him. My problem. Is that I keep ruminating about hw he Conspired against me. Tell me how can I manage 2 keep my my cool without giving too much thought 2 his misdeeds n behaviour in court. I hv understood that this marriage ws a fraud 2 extort money frm me n now he is not interested in his family. I try 2 meditate but feel my head heavy n am unable 2 focus well.
Hi I have a lot of work now a days I have a lot of depression on my mind how can I get overcome from my depression please help me regarding this please suggest me some medicine medicines thanks a lot.
As per medical studies, bipolar disorder is a personality disorder that is said to affect millions of people around the world, as per medical studies. Extreme mood swings that take a person from a state of euphoria to depression can be called bipolar disorder. While we all go through phases of the same, the patients who suffer from this disorder will usually show a persistent swing or shift between varying moods. The severe shifts will lead to difficulties when it comes to managing one's everyday affairs in a normal manner. The symptoms and signs are also characterised by the phases and mood swings that the patient may be going through.
Read on to know more about the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder:
- Mania: One of the extremes in mood swings experienced by the patient includes extreme euphoria or mania for no apparent, or life altering reason. Feeling overly happy and enthusiastic are the basic symptoms of this phase.
- Impulsive: The patient can end up feeling elated for a prolonged period of time, with extreme restlessness and impulsive behaviour. They may also end up getting agitated and edgy. This is usually characterised by fidgety behaviour and when the patient speaks too fast. The patient may speak too fast due to racing thoughts which overtake his or her speech and actions.
- Confidence: In this stage, the patient may also display extraordinary confidence, which may not necessarily be backed by reality. In reality, things may be very different in terms of opportunities, skills, people and other such factors. During this mania phase, the patient may also indulge in risky behaviour that gives an adrenaline rush like gambling and having sexual intercourse with multiple partners. This usually happens when the patient is bolstered by a sudden surge of unfounded confidence.
- Depression: This is the other end of the spectrum for these patients. When the mania abates, it gives to way to extreme depression and even anxiety.
- Withdrawal: The patient usually tends to isolate himself or herself from the rest of the family and social circle for a prolonged period, refusing to meet anyone on a normal basis. They also avoid contact with people whom they meet every day, which can have an adverse effect on their work and the rest of the aspects of their lives.
- Memory and Concentration: In this phase, the patient can also experience difficulty in remembering important things and concentrating on tasks. The patient may also be preoccupied with a number of things which can prevent him or her from making proper decisions. Slow speech and lack of energy may follow as a result of such preoccupation. Preoccupation with death is a common symptom of this phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.