Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niti SapruYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I am getting tensed over alot of things. I cannot control my anger. Wat should I do?
I am 30 year old female, married with 2 kids ( 7 year boy + 3 year girl baby), and weight 60 kgs with height of 5. 4 inches. Few symptoms which I am suffering from more than a year. 1. Frequently left side pain is there especially from neck to toe during that time no headache but. Why this will happen? 2. Too much of tension due to our family personal relations & financial related issues. 3. Which working at home due to tension will be shouting on kids and some time beat them for simple reasons, during that small noise also will irritate me so much. 4. My left leg muscle will pain a lot and some times reddish clots will be visible which pains a lot. 5. And in my legs black marks are there automatically the tone of skin turn like black moles which is not a mole but it turns like marks in black color. 6. And red doted moles are increasing in the body part but no pain nothing which is there for my mother and father too. 7. Too much of weakness, some time feeling giddiness but will not fell down, blur eyes, unable to do any work at home completely depressed and feel like to cry. 8. My bp count was always in between 101/72-110/80 9. Sugar I recently checked after breakfast (2hrs later) the count was 153. 10. During monthy biological periods first 2 days will be too much from 3rd day it slows by 5th it will stop and max to max by 20-25 days in between the cycle happens during this period feels like to sit calm and sleep, heavy stress I feel. Earlier 28-30 days before 1 year. 11. From past 3 month my belly is increased upto 3-5 inches even I am also putting weight becoming very lazy. 12. If any body talks I will be unable to hear properly from both the ears some times. 13 my vision is fine as of now. 14. Due to finacial crisis unable to meet the doctor and do any kind of tests. Kindly request you to clarify my issues further any updates please do the needful o my email id.
Hello I am 28 year men. I am working as computer software engineer. Now a days I am realizing that I am forgetting things. Some times I do not remember things which I have done few minutes ago. I am also facing headache problem. I am taking balance diet. I do exercise regularly. Please suggest me what I can do?
I am a person with deep anxiety issue. I have problems in coping up with my daily life and I have trust issues. Please help me.
Hello Doctor, I shame on my self but I can not controlled on my self to wear ladies undies and I feel comfortable in ladies undies and don't want to wear Men's one. Sometime I tried to controlled my self but I can not. Could you please suggest me proper medication on this.
I am still suffering from speech problem mainly when I speak fast and also feel stress, after I had my tongue tie surgery 2 years ago ,so what should I do to improve my speech.
I cannot pronounce some sounds like'r' in great or in other words where" sound is used. What's is the cure for that?
I am a 21 year old guy. I am a student. I had pretty good immunity some months back. I didn't get ill easily. Just once in a season or less. But since these past two months, I got fever and body ache (couple of times cold also) three times. I admit that I hadn't been eating a healthy diet in these two months compared to my past. And I can literally feel that my body is now vulnerable with these daily health problems. The point is that whenever my body is going to get fever, I get to know it two days earlier, reason being that I feel soreness in my body. Complete body starts aching. And this phenomena is almost 90% correct. So, is there a way that I can do something, like eating, doing, sleeping properly or something? So that I can keep these things away before hand (two days earlier). I would be grateful to you.
My mother's brother wife delivery date is 24/5/2016 but she has no pain till now as their are only 5 days left for completion of 9 month. And she has no pain. Is this a serious problem. And tell me at after how many days do I can do sex after pregnancy?
My daughter in 11th class in dps delhi. I am a army officer. How can I stop my daughter, she interact/meet with boy friends.Please suggest
Having a mental problem can be very frightening and distressing. Person suffering from any kind of mental disorder may have a feeling that they are losing their mind, causing fear and sense of isolation. It is important to know that having a mental issue doesn't mean that you are going mad. There are various disorders and problems, which may arise relating to mental health. These problems can change the way you think and behave. Therefore, it is important to know what kind of disorder you are suffering from and what could be the reason behind it. The disorders are of different types and have different effects and symptoms.
Here are the different types of mental health problems:
- Anxiety disorders: People suffering from anxiety disorders are fearful while responding to certain objects and scenarios. Physical signs of panic and anxiety are present as well, which may include rapid sweating and rapid heartbeat. Treatment is required when a person cannot control his response and when his response is inappropriate. Anxiety disorder involves a general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder and phobia.
- Mood disorders: These kinds of disorders are also known as affective disorders and the patients feel persistent feelings of depression and several periods of intense joy in a fluctuating manner. Depression, bipolar disorder and cyclothymic disorder are some common types of mood disorders.
- Psychotic disorders: In this kind of disorder, a patient experiences distorted awareness and thinking. Hallucinations or perceptions of unreal images or sounds and delusions are common symptoms of psychotic disorders. The most common psychotic disorder is schizophrenia.
- Eating disorders: Eating disorder incorporates extreme emotions, attitudes and abnormal behavior regarding food and weight. Common eating disorders include bulimia, anorexia nervosa and binge eating.
- Impulse control disorders: People with this kind of disorder usually work upon their impulse in an extreme way and cannot resist their impulse to carry out tasks, which may cause harm to them or to others. They include pyromania, kleptomania and compulsive gambling. Such people are likely to get addicted to drugs and alcohol and become deeply engrossed in these practices.
- Personality disorders: People affected by personality disorders possess extreme, inflexible traits in their personality, which cause distress to them and may cause problems in work, school and in social relationships. A person's thinking patterns and behavior change significantly from what is accepted by the society. Examples of personality disorders are antisocial personality disorder, paranoia and obsessive compulsive personality disorder.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder or OCD suffer from constant fearful thoughts, which may affect the smooth functioning of everyday life. The patient gets obsessed with thoughts and performs some rituals, which are called compulsions.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder: Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a condition, which develops after a person has experienced or witnessed a traumatic event and cannot get over the thoughts of that event. Long lasting fearful thoughts are experienced in the event and the patient may become numb emotionally.
There are many forms of mental health problems and mental illnesses. They all have different effects on the mind and some are quite serious. Effective treatment should be taken in case of mental-health problems.