Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Nithya VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. I had period date on 8 th may. 2nd may me and my husband got closed but we dint do intercourse. I missed my period. I did preg test. It shows negative. So I took regegestrone 5 mg. Today is the last day of taking medicine. Could you please advice what I can do if I miss my period again.
I'm a 24 years old woman. I am 2 weeks pregnant. I confirmed it via upt. I took a mifepristone and 2 oral misoprostol (200 mcg each) 48 hrs apart. I took another dise of miso 3 hrs later but I still have not bled like I was supposed to. Is the drug not working? Im freaking out. Pls help.
Two months ago I visited a call girl in a massage parlour. Though I had a protected sex, being idiotic, I gave her oral. From that very night I had been feeling cough. Then I got sore throats. It's been two months but not cured yet in spite of having paracetamol and antibiotics purchased from local pharmacy. I checked that I have got white spots in my swollen throat. Have I got gonorrhoea? Is it curable? Please help.
Sir actually I am gonna monthly periods on 9 July but only for 3 days in previous months it will take 5 day orr 7 day but in this month only for three days my age is 28.
My period have become irregular after I am trying to conceive. Before trying to hve baby I had perfect 28 day cycle. Why is it so. I also feel tired, light headed, sleepy all the time.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.