Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NiteshYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, My mom's age is 46. Now a days on during the periods time she is facing the problem such as heavy stomach pain and over flow. We have consulted with doctor but they said some problem in the uterus, we need to operate else possible to cure by medicines but now a days she is baring too much of pain and bleeding also increased. So what kind of therapy need to follow to relief from pain/? Is there any possible chances to cure that problem without an operation? Will you help us?
I am a 27 years old female. I am constantly suffering from irregular menstrual cycle. I have consulted many doctors but all in vein. Kindly suggest me what should I do ?
M 6th month pregnant and felling like m having vaginal infection symptoms m having are urge to urinate or while passing out urine m having micturition or sensation.
1. Quit smoking
2. Keep cholesterol levels under control
3. Avoid saturated and trans fat
4. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
5. Limit sodium intake
6. Exercise regularly
7. Limit alcohol intake
8. Maintain a healthy weight
9. Keep diabetes and hypertension under control
10. Avoid self medications
One of the Gyn Doctor proposes to consume Gestofit 100 capsules twice a day at 6th week of pregnancy. Is it safe and really helpful. Please let me know how it is useful and works. Thanks in advance.
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
I finger on my girlfriend's vagina Daily But this month she missed her periods. Is this problem is normal? Or can you please suggest some tablets for getting periods faster.
She is suffering from carbuncles in buttock and it is difficult to sit or sleep and always causing pain/irritation. She is a school teacher and could not do her work due to continuous pain and irritation. Please suggest a treatment.
I am 27 years old married man. My marriage has past over one and half year but still my wife is not conceiving. Although I have been consulted the Dr. For me and all the test reports are normal according to the doctor. Should I visit to a doctor for my wife. Her periods are on time every month. Please suggest me what should I do? Looking forward for your valuable advice.
Good morning Baby planing ke liye mc ke kitne dino ke baad sex karna chahiye My wife last mc june-28.
My new baby born in 26 july 2016 by small operation 4 stich in my wife vagina know from till date we are not making any relationship. So kindly tell me when we make relationship. Thanks Chandan.
Sir my wife is 24 year old and she is not interested in sex what can I do please suggest although I am perfect in every respect.
A little meet and greet with ayurveda.
The word, ayurveda, translates to'the science of life. It's a holistic science over 5,000 years old that contains a profound body of knowledge used to understand ourselves within the laws of nature.
According to ayurveda, each individual and all of the nature is made up of a certain combination of the five fundamental elements: space, air, fire, water and earth. These elements uniquely design each one of us, creating a distinct blueprint known as our dosha.
Knowing your dosha will help you determine lifestyle choices and the nutritional needs that will benefit you most on the quest to create optimal wellness and beauty.
Eat healthy with ayurveda.
There are many different recipes to quench your taste bud, but ayurveda encourages a seasonal diet and ingredients that balance out the qualities already occurring in nature.
Stay in shape
High fat food eating habits along with sedentary lifestyle results in accumulation of excessive fat which gets deposited in various channels of the body. This condition is usually associated with irregular appetite, hypertension, thyroid, pcod, diabetes and many other metabolic disorders.
Appropriate panchakarma treatments along with specially designed diet helps to mobilize the fat, reduce blood cholesterol, impart mobility to joints, strengthen muscles and refresh the body. A key effect of these treatments is to reach and maintain a healthy weight.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.