Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor, today my cousin brother's wife's ultrasound report received. In the report some issues received. I am sharing the same with you please check and tell us, what is the issue here and how can we resolve it. Report: your BLADDER: your. Bladder is seen in filled stages No evidence of calculus or SOL. UTERUS: it is normal in shape and echotexture. No focal sol seen. Single gestational sac is seen with DIA OF 23 MM CORRESPONDING TO 6 WKS 2 DAYS _ 1 WKS NO DEFINITE CARDIAC ACTIVITY SEEN b/1 ovaries are normal in size shape. Please advise.
Signs of dehydration
1. Dry mouth syndrome
2. Skin is scrappy and dry
3 fighting constant headaches
4. Urine becomes dark in colour
5. Trouble with dry eyes.
My wife is pregnant for 5 months as of now. My colleges advised me to have sex from this month onwards. Is it advisable that I can have sex now? Kindly suggest.
Why I have too pain periods? Pain itni hooti hai ki jee karta hai ki main zehar khaooo. Please koi domestic elaj batao?
To lead a healthy and happy life, your immune system has to be strong. Our daily habits and lifestyle mores tend to ruin it. Our diet, eating habits and behavior should be such that we can easily accept change whether it is related to eating, drinking or climatic conditions. Most of the time, we fall sick because of our weakened immunity.
Let’s see what helps us build a strong immune system and what goes against us.
1. Do not take Stress
2. Do not make yourself extra busy
3. Do not take excessive Antibiotics
4. Do not Smoke and drink
5. Don’t be submissive, share your feelings with friends
6. Don’t be a negative thinker
7. Do not be habitual of canned foods
8. Do not take excess sugar
9. Avoid regular intake of warm water
10. Do not use insecticides regularly
1. Exercise regularly
2. Proper Sleep of at least 7-8 hours
3. Stay away from pollution
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Take only as many medicines as you really need
6. Keep your hands clean all the time
7. Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating
8. Prefer eating homemade food
9. Always drink purified water
10. Keep your surroundings very clean and organised.
My age 25 years I am not getting periods regularly sometimes 3 to 4 months also not getting periods what the precaution s for regular periods.
My wife is in second trimester but now also she is suffering with gastritis and vomiting.What is the reason?
5 Ways to Use less Salt
Use spices and other flavor enhancers such as spices, dried and fresh herbs, garlic and ginger, citrus, vinegars and wine. Flavors can be black pepper, cinnamon and turmeric to fresh basil, chili peppers, and lemon juice.
Use the right healthy fats — from roasted nuts and avocados to olive, canola, soybean and other oils.
Searing and sautéing foods in a pan builds flavor. Roasting brings out the natural sweetness of many vegetables and the taste of fish and chicken. If you do steam or microwave food, perk up these dishes with a finishing drizzle of flavorful oil and a squeeze of citrus.
Get your whole grains from sources other than bread. White bread contains salt, not just for flavor but to ensure that the dough rises properly.
Shop for raw ingredients with maximum natural flavor, thereby avoiding the need to add as much (if any) sodium.
Meri maasi ki age approx 40 years h.n unke 2 childrens h ,they both r boy. 1 boy 8-9 years ka h, n dusra 5-6 saal ka. Unhone Dr. Se check up kraya to Dr. Ne severe osteoporosis likha h.n LSCS Surgery v likha h.bt mujhe in dono ka connection smjh nhi aa rha. N LSCS qa h ,q likha gya h inke case me. Ye pregnant v nhi h.n na hi 3rd child k liye try kr rhi h.kindly explain me in easy words.
Diabetes is one of the most common problems that are caused by obesity, unhealthy and inactive lifestyle. It is a metabolic disorder in which the body is unable to store and use energy from food. Being physically inactive and eating unhealthy food are primary causes of diabetes. It is a long term condition, which causes high or unstable blood sugar levels in the body.
When a patient suffers from low blood sugar it is called Hypoglycemia and if the blood sugar levels are too high, it is called Hyperglycemia. Both are extremely harmful for a patient.
Type 1 and Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes:
In Type 1 diabetes, the body does not produce insulin. The condition has no known cure and is usually hereditary in nature. Approximately 10% of those suffering from diabetes have Type 1 diabetes. Patients with Type 1 diabetes have to take regular medication, including insulin injections as well as take care of their diet.
Type 2 diabetes happens when the body does not produce enough insulin for its proper functioning. 90% of all diabetic people suffer from Type 2 diabetes. It is usually caused by poor lifestyle choices, like physical inactivity and unhealthy food habits. The disease lasts a lifetime and is usually progressive in nature, but can be managed by taking regular medication, choosing an active lifestyle and maintaining proper body weight.
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. This has to be managed by taking medication or in extreme cases insulin shots. If undetected or untreated, gestational diabetes increases complications during childbirth, and causes unusual weight gain in the baby. However, gestational diabetes usually ends after the baby is born and women can go back to their normal lifestyle and eating habits post delivery.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Frequent urination
- Extreme hunger or thirst
- Weight loss
- Problems with vision
- Tingling or numbness of the extremities.
- Unexplained fatigue
- Dry skin
- Cuts or sores that heal slowly
- High number of infections
Who is at greatest risk for developing diabetes?
- are 45 or over
- are overweight
- are habitually physically inactive
- have previously been identified as having IFG (impaired fasting glucose) or IGT (impaired glucose tolerance)
- have a family history of diabetes
- are members of certain ethnic groups (including Asian American, African American, Hispanic American, and Native American)
- have had gestational diabetes or have given birth to a child weighing more than 9 pounds
- have elevated blood pressure
- have an HDL cholesterol level (the good cholesterol) below 35 mg/dl and/or a triglyceride level above 250 mg/dl
- have polycystic ovary syndrome
- have a history of vascular disease
What is pre-diabetes?
Pre-diabetes is a condition of elevated blood glucose level that has not yet reached a diabetic level. Along with insulin resistance, pre-diabetes causes no symptoms. An individual may be pre-diabetic for years without knowing it. Pre-diabetes increases your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Weight loss and exercise may halt the onset of diabetes from pre-diabetes by returning blood glucose levels to a normal range.
Hii I man a married man and I have 4 years old son. My wife doesn't have interest in sex she says that she doesn't likes it and from the past 7 mths we didn't have. please suggest me some medicine for her because she isn't ready to come to the doctor.
Hello Lybrate doc, I am having hypothyroid taking 62 mg daily. At present according to reports my tsh level is 3.62 within the range. My weight is 60.8 kg, nd what should be my tsh level for me to conceive nd what should be my weight. And this tsh level hampers me if I conceive please suggest me.
When can I conceive as one yr passed to my marriage but m having thyroid and also taken anti depression medicine 2 months ago.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.
Hi , going to have intercourse with my girlfriend after two days, ie, on 12th or 13th of August , want to know which pill can she take after intercourse to avoid pregnancy and within which time window, please explain in detail a bit. Also for my self, want to know if I want to enjoy full night with her which pill like viagra, can take to maintain my erection and strength so that we can enjoy all moments. Pill that can be safe and have no side effects, not for regular use. Please help.
I recently made with girl with protection but the protection slipped off and half it was inside and half outside the oval part, while removing condom I saw white water, near vulva. I dont know it was mine or her white water. My question is will she get pregnant.
We are doing sex continuously from 12 th day to 21 days of my wifes mc. All sperm went to vagina. My semen report is normal and wife mc also regular. But my sperm not went to vagina with certain force or particular speed when it discharge. What is the reason behind that . Can my wife get pregnant with same.
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.