Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 22 years old. I am a female. I had sex fr first tym bt there was no bleeding. Aur no sign of a virgin. Bt it was my first ttm.
I am 23 yrs old. I take emergency contraceptive pill (unwanted72) every month when I hav sexual intercourse. Please advice me alternate or any other birth control pill.
In my pregnency What should I have to eat for increasing my wait n development well for my baby's health?
My wife did d and c last 9 months back after that she didn't able to conceive and the periods are not regular what the reason for this? Whether I need to do semen analysis?
My wife is 24 now, whenever she gets periods she is suffering from heavy pain and drowsy getting vomiting. Past 8 years she is facing this problem. Many times getting periods delay too. Please suggest a solution and why this happening will this affects her anyway in future.
Hello sir/madam I am 25years old I had a doubt! One week ago I had protected sex, after attaining orgasm I removed my male part from her female part, but mine is not attached with condom. Even though the entire semen is stagnant in condom I still afraid is there any chance of getting pregnant? Because while removing condom from her part I see the outside layer with white greasy substance in outside of condom. Was that my semen or condom lubricant? Or any other? I'm afraid because this was my first experience for both of us. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you.
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Ive heard dairy products are good for pcos. Can I drink milk?
More the stamina more will be the energy to perform all daily activities.
1. Eat Healthy
Food affects your body to a great extent. To increase your stamina you need to switch to a balanced diet. A well-balanced, low-fat diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean meats keeps the body healthy and increases both physical and mental stamina. Try to eat frequently in small servings to keep your body steadily supplied with energy.
Exercise is one of the most effective solutions to increasing stamina. It may tire you in the beginning; however, it will increase the stamina and provide strength on the long run. Even mild but regular exercising can help a lot when it comes to building stamina.
3. Indulge in an Activity you Like
Choose an activity that you enjoy. If you like either running or cycling, then stamina-building is going to be lot easier for you. Run or cycle for few miles daily and you will feel the change soon. You would soon be able to go extra miles easily with ease. Such daily activities may also include swimming, boating or even jogging in the park to help increase your stamina.
4. Quit Smoking
Smoking affects one’s stamina to a great extent. If you are less involved in physical activities and smoke a lot, your stamina will go for a toss. To be high on stamina, make sure you smoke less and if possible, quit it once and for all.
5. Motivate Yourself
Motivation helps in building stamina. Think positive and concentrate on the goals that you have set for yourself. Avoid thinking about possible hindrances that you may experience. Involve friends in your stamina-building activities. Meditation may also help concentrate on the good things.
Rest is as important for improving stamina as any other activity. Take ample sleep and rest to feel full of energy while performing any of your stamina-building activities. A sound sleep can help you feel active throughout the day.
7. Prevent Illnesses
The most effective way to avoid catching those pesky office colds that drain your energy is to wash your hands regularly. Avoid touching your nose and eyes with your hands; don’t share cups, pens or phones with infected individuals.
8. Relax and Save Energy
Learn to relax under pressure. Deep breathing and imaging can help. Take a few deep breaths and imagine a beautiful scene. Worrying saps energy and can reduce stamina. Saving energy at such occasions can let you feel energetic for much longer during the day.
Cross-training is one of the most effective and safe ways to improve stamina and performance level as well as to avoid injury. Choose two or more activities that complement each other, such as weight training and trail running or biking and swimming.
- Affecting the Digestive Process: As per the normal digestive process, the food moves into the digestive tract, while its nutrients get collected with the help of a well functioning system that includes digestive juices and enzymes. This food moves through the digestive tract, passing through the oesophagus, before it goes down into the stomach where it meets the strong digestive acids, which break it down, and then it enters the small intestine. While the stomach can hold three pints of food at a time, there is a chance that some of this food may not get properly digested in the small intestine. In this case, the food enters the large intestine. Now, Bariatric Surgery helps in restricting the amount of food that a person can have and hold in the first place.
- The Process: This surgical procedure may be carried out by cutting open the stomach and removing a portion of the same. This procedure can also reroute the small intestine into the gastric pouch or the small stomach pouch. This process can also be done with laparoscopic invasion, where a few small incisions will be used to insert a tiny camera and instruments for the process.
- Ideal Candidates: If your BMI or body mass index is more than 40, then you can opt for this kind of surgery, as mere dieting and exercising will not help you in your weight loss endeavour. This surgery can also help in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The patient also has to have reached the normal adult height in order to qualify for this surgery.
- Side Effects: After the surgery, the patient may experience a few side effects including leakages and bleeding. An incisional or an internal hernia may also occur after the surgery. Also, for patients who have a poor diet, there may be complications after the surgery due to less intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
Once you undergo the surgery, it is important to commit to a proper diet with less food intake and proper exercise on a lifelong basis.
7 weeks back , I was participated in sex with prostitute . I don't know about her status , I used protection during sex . But , I have doubt that when I was removing condom , my penis might touched by her fluids which present outside the condom. Till date , I was as healthy as before . Do I need to be tested or not , becoz . I don't suffer from any symptoms .Please tell.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"