Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NiteshYour feedback matters!
From two days my clitoris has hadlike an over sensitive/burning pain. This only happens when it's touched. When im not touching it I feel.
Hi Sir me 30 year ka male person hoo. Meri saadi ko 5 year ho gaye magar koi child nahi h. Couple ka test hua to meri report negative aai. Meri sperm count nil show hui. Me bahoot paresaaan hoo. Kai doctor se medicine li. Magar thoda responce hota baad me phir nil ho jaati. Or ab to panis me jabardast kami aa gayi h or wo chota hota ja raha h. Kya karo please jawab dijiye. Plz.
I have 5 week pregnancy and last 4 days I have spotting today I did sonography and 1 Dr. told me that the no heart beats but its natural in some cases it takes time to growth and 2 Dr. told me that clean it and from yesterday evening I have no spotting. So what will I do?
I had first time sex with my bf on 30oct and on 19nov my periods started for 3 day after that on 9dec some dark brown start coming from my vagina it was coming till 13 dec. And on 13 dec little blood came and 14dec also after that my periods over then some thing wrights coming till now on 5jan on 20dec I have done tvs then the doc sade I have follicles 6 to 7 in my left ovary size is 2.9x2.14x2.61=8.58ml and my right ovary is normal. The size of both ovary is normal please tell is it all because of this ovary problem?
Hi! I am Shifali Gupta, age 32, I am facing a problem during discharge. Some white fluid is also coming out from my vagina. I have a very hairy vaginal area. My husband likes me hairy. Consult me some medicines.
While having coitus with my fiance. I am having excessive pain in pelvic area. I met with him aftr 4 months.
My girlfriend is having right ectopic pregnancy. Size is of 8 mm. Is there any option rather than a surgical treatment, because we don't have the support of our parents. I have heard of methotrexate injection. Is it possible? It is near about of one month.
Last months she had only 3 days period. N now dis months flow is very less but pain is more n more in back side n in lower abdomen. please help why this is happening please.
I have an intercourse 4 month ago but he withdrawal before ejaculation and I have also get period in next 2 month but flow of bleeding is less and now I am not getting period from 2 month and my hemoglobin is also less it is 8.4 is AM pregnant?
I am a mother of five year old boy. My husband is in abroad. I am unsatisfied with sex. My thoughts are in that way. How can I overcome?
Ma' am I got my period on 16-2-16. On 23-2-16 my fiance fingered me n put some sperm on my plenty. We didn't intercourse. But still for our satisfaction I took an i-pill on same tym. After some time it means on 2-3-16 I got mensuration n on 5-3-16 it stop too. Then on 16 -3-16 my period miss I took a pregnancy test on 21-3-16 n it was negative. N today it's 26-3-16. Still I dnt got my period. Whts d reason.. please help me ma'am.
How many days it takes to get period after abortion. I was 4 week pregnant but didn't want child. I took contraceptive pill and it went out but little living tissue was there. Doctor told with period it will go. Pls let me know when will have my period? The date on which I took pill was 26th Oct.
Meri normal period aaj ki date 4 din baad he. Aur sex 2 din se chal rahi he. Kya me unwanted 72 pill kha sakti hu. Pill nahi lene se bhi hogi kya? Please ans me best solution.
I am 20years old female. Im sexually active. I hv a history of irregular periods. I had unprotected intercourse on 24th jan and had a ipill within 3hrs. again had sex on 5th feb bt unfortunately the condom broke and had to take an ipill again within 3hrs of d act. I had a due date of 8th march for my periods bt yet nt received it. I did a hpt on 17th march n ut came out negative. I have bloating from past couple of days. I am really stressed. Any chances of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? Has d pill delayed my periods?
Sir. How can I get unwanted 72 pills. Did I need any medical prescription or not. Will it completely avoid her pregnancy?
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms