Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nita JagadYour feedback matters!
Cherry is my son 5 years old, Wt -14 kg. Not putting weight according to age. Very less he takes food & his digestion rate also low. please help me wat type of food I should give to him.
Hello Doctors, My son having age of 1 year 2 months and today morning while he tried to walking suddenly he fell down like back side position and back side of head hitting in the tiles. I am little worrying like will be any issue or not. He cried lot and I just rubbing his head through my hand. Kindly provide your suggestions. Thanks
My baby is now 1 and half month old. When he was 1 month old one day suddenly he spitted milk with red streaks. He usually spits after feeding. pediatrician gave him Yamoo (before every feed 5 drops in mother milk), Rantac (1 ml twice in a day), Domstal (3 drops thrice in a day) After 12 days yesterday morning he again spitted pink or peach colored milk after feeding, What is the reason and why this is happening to my son. Please help what should I do?
I am 16 years of old male. my mind is not so sharp what should i do for this ?. Please doctor help me.
Hello sir, I had one doubt my kid is 4 month old we are started a cerelac rice 1st stage because mother feeding is not properly and my wife is started a course for feeding, actually in that pack starts at 6 is any problem.
My child of 6 years is not putting on weight for the last 3 years or so. His appetite is ok but suffers from allergy and respiratory problems from time to time . He is active however but will like him to add some kilos .
My child is 2 years 8 month. His weight 15 kg. My son is not tell about toilet, hungry and any other thing. He does not speak. I'm worried.
Can cow milk and buffalo milk is good for my 6 months kids We would like to stop formula milk and would like to start cow milk today please suggest.
My son he is 1 and half year old. He is getting motions now and then don't know what to give. At present I m giving him oflomac should I give him this if not how can I cure him please subscribe me a medicine for him.
I am a breast feeding mom. I used to take eldoper for diarrhoea before. I heard its harmful for baby. Please suggest an alternative to be used for emergencies ?
Sir/Mam I have 2 month old baby. I what to know about wheezing symptoms for 2 month baby. My baby makes sound from nose while feeding and sleeping. please tell me quickly.
Hi Mam, I have a 4 year old son which was born delayed, and admitted 13 days in hospital due to blood clot in the back side of skull. Now he is looking normal but some time he has become more hi-per and throwing the things which is he has in his hand. Also he still not speaking properly. Is there any problem? Or where I have to go for his check-uyp.
My baby child age of 22 months one day suddenly unable to sit and next day unable to easy walk, then next day walking was very difficult .with in three day her legs not much the ground. Nerve condition study was normal. Then doctor suspect GBS decease. Then given IVIG dose for 4 days. After 3 days no improved in health. Can you help me.
Hiii doctor My baby boy is approximately 4 months old. I want to asked you that in this hot weather can we give water to the baby or not. please tell me.
My aunt is of 49 years old, her ht is 5'3 and weight around 70. She wanted to know how to cure fibroid without operation? Her report: uterus is Anteverted bulky measuring 105x68x70 mm ET=4.4 mm EE complex is pushed back two hypothetical masses measuring 44x34 and 28x18 mm have seen in interior wall of upper part of uterus Another small hypothetical mass 19. 6x18.7 mm is also seen. She has heavy bleeding during periods and body aches daily What is exactly it means and cure?
Hi, mera 15 days ka ek beta hua hain oh hamesha rota hain aur thoda thoda karke stole ho raha hain kya ho raha hain main kya karun?
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups