Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NitaYour feedback matters!
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a blend of stomach discomfort or pain and issues with bowel routines: either constipation or diarrhea; or having a different kind of stool (slender, hard, or delicate and fluid). A healthy routine diet by and large comprises of eating a wide number of nutritious, low-fat nourishments with some restraint. Be that as it may, you may see an increase in your symptoms after you eat certain kinds of food when you have an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Since side effects can fluctuate between patients, there is not just one list of off-limit foods, but with that said, there are a plenty of foods that are good for your health and do not irritate your bowel habits. By staying away from the most basic irritants of IBS, you may see more consistency and also less cramps and bloating. Some of the foods that you can consume during IBS are as follows:
- Fiber adds bulk to your digestive system. It is broadly accessible in grains, vegetables and natural products. Eating a lot of insoluble fiber as grains can increase your trips to the bathroom. Concentrate on soluble fiber. This includes vegetables and natural products.
- While the insoluble fiber content in whole grains might be an irritant in IBS indications, certain grains cause different issues. Items containing rye, wheat, and grain contain gluten. This is a sort of protein that can harm your digestion tracts and increase symptoms of IBS. While a hypersensitivity to gluten is known as celiac infection, in any case half the patients in IBS are gluten-intolerant. Fortunately, more gluten-free items are available in the market these days. In case you cannot manage without pizza, pasta, cakes, you can simply substitute them with gluten-free products of the same kind.
- Consume plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Take carbohydrates in required quantity like bread, rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, chapattis and plantain.
- If you happen to be lactose intolerant, include substitutes like soya, rice or oat, milk and yogurts that are rich in calcium.
- Some meat, fish, eggs and alternatives like beans.
- Take a limited amount of foods high in fats and sugars. Decrease intake of saturated fat that is found in butter, ghee, cheddar, meat, cakes and baked goods. Substitute these with unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils, for example, sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds.
- Drink a lot of liquid, no less than two liters every day, for example, water or natural teas.
Whenever you go out to eat, make sure you ask for gluten-free food. Sometimes, certain kinds of food might appeal to you but try not to get tempted too often by the menu and harm your health because of it. Stick to a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 30 years old. But I do not look mature as per age. My weight is 45 kgs. Please suggest for overall health improvement.
I am getting fat and despite spending 3 to 4 hours in either gym or playing out, I seem to be retaining the weight which is 88. I tried cutting my diet, didn't help.
Exclusive – Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery
The 8-point facelift is a comprehensive, non-invasive rejuvenation programme which is offered by Dr Vivek Mehta at Pulastya Skin Clinic & Laser Centre, New Delhi. Developed by Dr Mauricio de Maio from Brazil the "8 Point Approach" is a revolutionary new way to achieving a non-surgical face lift without any downtime. In fact, this technique is now our most popular treatment.
The concept of restoring volume and structure in the face to give the skin the support it needs is now very well-established – the days of just filling lines and creases should be long gone. Better understanding of the compartments of the face and the patterns of volume loss has meant that our ability to rejuvenate and beautify the face has become much more sophisticated.
Lifting Effect with Dermal Fillers
The 8-point facelift is a technique for creating a lifting effect using the smallest amount of dermal filler material.
It is a subtle and elegant method which can deliver a very pleasing effect:
-looks and feels very natural – not a ‘fake’ or ‘over-done’ look
-enhances and lifts the structure, shape and dynamics of the face
-also smooths the skin, reducing lines and wrinkles
-gives a general brightening effect
-reduces of dark circles or under-eye hollows
-offers improvement in the jowl and jawline.
-helps skin look younger for longer
The 8 point treatment encompasses:
-cheek structure, volume and definition
-tear troughs, which can create a tired appearance
-nose to mouth contours
-jowl area and jawline
Is It Right For Me?
The “8-point facelift” is ideal for patients who have a little skin laxity. If you are over the age of 35 it is almost certain that you would see a benefit with this. Often a very subtle treatment can have a striking effect and in addition, it will help keep your skin in good condition for the longer term.
If there is more severe laxity then a good result is still achievable but more filler material and a different technique may be required for best results.
Is It Expensive?
The 8-point facelift is the most cost-effective method we have found for delivering results with a minimal use of injectable product. The skill is in knowing where and how to place the injections in order to influence the facial structure.
How Fast Does It Work?
As the 8-point facelift uses facial filler injections, the effects are immediate. Patients are always surprised just how much difference a few tiny injections can make.
What About After-Effects?
Using top brand modern fillers means that most of the time there are minimal or no after-effects. A little short term swelling or bruising is possible and the pin pricks where the injections are placed may show, but there are very short term effects which are easily disguised with makeup.
My wife is suffering from osteoarthritis since last 10 years and doctors are suggesting for knee operation. She can walk or move ,however, pain prevails. I am not very keen for operation as long as she can manage with intermediate physiotherapy and occasional pain killer medicine. Please suggest remedial medicine. Thanks, R. N. Mukherjee
I have lot of pimples on my face, what should I do? The number of pimples are increasing day by day. Please help.
I had a small hole defect on forehead due to chicken pox in childhood so I want to heal it now what should I do.?
Hello doctor, I eat food properly after that I am so week please give me a advice and I am a girl and 20 yrs old. I just want to become healthy.
Sir . I got accident last 3 years back . On my right cheek some scar is there . How to remove that scar . I have used lot of creams . Can pls tell me the clear solution.
Remember to apply sunscreen to all exposed skin areas.