Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. NitaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf. after 26 hrs took unwanted 72' my periods date was 28 feb. But still I am not in periods. I have done pregnancy test its negative. Pls advice some medicine to induce periods immediate.
Sir I am having problem related to my face have small small red pimples can you suggest me a medicine. Problem occurring since last month.
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"
Hi I am 20 years old male I am getting hair fall very frequently and I get itching on my head when I sleep and also I get dandruff and it doesn't go and my hair get oily till I wake up in the morning please help me I am loosing my hairs.
I am 23 year old girl. I am suffering from gum bleeding while brushing the teeth. Plzz consult me what can I do?
My body gets stiff and pains (specially right side of neck, back and hips). This more so occurs specially after eating things like rice, potato. I am also highly allergic to Red Chillies, Ginger, Milk, Eggs. IF I eat this foods, my psoriasis flares up violently.please help
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hi, my face was too fair but now from oct-2015 till now my face is becoming dark in colour and darkness is more by using facewash or face ointments or any face creams. I was having a normal fair skin. Now my face is full of small dark prints, dark circles under my eyes. I am totally frustrated now, what to do. How to get my face fairness back.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.