Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NitaYour feedback matters!
Writers have described it as ?synchronized gymnastics?. An age old practice that we are proud to call our own since the advent of the Khajuraho and the Kamasutra. However, false information about sex is available everywhere too. In the papers, your bedroom, on the streets. If you had the same doubts and had plans of asking them out loud, here are a few less embarrassing way to dispel all doubts.
1. Size matters: Is it a universal law that what?s bigger has to better. Steel do you feel the intensity of your pleasure depends on the size of his organ? Wrong. Only about 4 centimeters (external one third) of the vaginal canal contains sensory nerves for arousal and orgasms. So why waste time trying to stimulate the internal two thirds of vaginal canal when there?s not going to be any response? Best to focus your attention to more important matters.
2. Love foods or aphrodisiacs will get you ?tingly?: Pigging out on oysters and strawberries to spice up your sex life? Sorry to break your bubble, it?s nothing but a placebo effect. As in, if people believe oysters and chocolate are supposed to be sexually stimulating foods, they very well might become aroused after consuming them. Aphrodisiacs have no provable effect on the libido.
3. The withdrawal method won?t get you pregnant: All it takes is a tiny sperm to get you pregnant. And that can happen through pre-ejaculation also. Most pregnancies happen because of the withdrawal method. This isn?t a fool proof plan, so heads up.
4. Women don?t like porn: Not all women want rose petals on their bed. And not all women want to be whisked away into a gentle world of love-making. Women enjoy pornography too. And if anyone thought only men can conjure up fantasies, and then you are definitely misguide.
5. You won?t get pregnant if you have sex wile menstruating: This is a long standing myth that most people believe in. It is unlikely that a women will get pregnant while menstruating but not impossible. Sperms can stay alive inside you for serval days, especially if you have shorter cycle.
6. Every woman has a G-spot: The alluring mystery of the G-spot. Yes, it?s true every woman has a G-spot, but not every woman?s G-spot is an erogenous zone. So if you?ve been on quest to find out the sweet spot, then you?re wasting your time. Focus on the other erogenous zones and she?d be so much happier.
7. An orgasm for women is supposed to be earth shattering and if not so, you?re not normal: Some women have orgasm and don?t know about it. Pelvic muscles don?t contract as much for some women however after a point of arousal they do feel relaxed and content. So if he failed to ?rock? your world, then don?t panic. You?re still very normal.
8. If she doesn?t make pleasure noises, then she?s not enjoying the sex: Some women are vocal, some are not. This doesn?t mean she?s not enjoying it. Don?t expect her to scream out all the time. We know it?s an ego boost for the guys. But it just doesn?t work that way. Sometimes, silence is golden.
9. Men think more about sex than women: Don?t blame the sex game on the men. Women think about sex as much as a man does. If you?re an 18-year-old with raging hormones then there are chances you might be sleeping, eating and dreaming sex. After a certain age, men and women?s sexual urges mellows a bit. And it?s a complete no-no to weigh out sexual prowess. To each man his own. This also doesn?t mean that only men make the first move for sex. Women do so too. And nothing can be more turning on for the man than a woman in control.
I am 33 years old, I had 3 c-sections, my youngest kid is 3 years old. I had tubectomy done with last c-section after second c-section I had severe abdominal pain few times doctor said it's hernia pain (umbilical hernia) and I have tummy which is like a pregnant women. Since last 1 year I didn't get that abdominal pain but my stomach/ Tommy is same. How can I treat my hernia and reduce my Tummy? Pls help. Another question is after tubectomy and from past one year period cycle has changed to 25- 27 days from 30 days. Because of this less period time am feeling weak getting back pain and other body pains before and after periods. Please help me to know the reason and treatment for the same. Thanks in advance.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello Doctor, I'm 39 years old unmarried female. I have hair loss, blamises on my face, my lips gets dry and white even after having sufficient water. Now I have realized my toes nails are getting blue/black and peeling of after few months. Please advice me. Thanks.
Hi, This is regarding someone I know, Male 29 years old and currently pursuing his masters. I wanted to ask whether he needs any kind of treatment for mood disorder, depression, etc. There are mood swings and sometimes he is very confident to discuss about the opportunities he has got in the business plans he is making but this lasts for a short span of time and later he would be regretting about the life decisions he has made till now and not being able to do anything of his life till now and wasting the parent’s money on some worthless college where he is not being able perform. He is unable to take any decision on his own and would a consultation a thousand times to take a step forward. He has not been able to concentrate on his assignments and now fear failing in assignments and examinations, for which his excuse is that he is just thinking about it and when it comes to transformation of his thoughts, I think he is not been able to perform to his maximum threshold. He always has a fear that he is not doing worthy enough and has not done anything in the past also. He would keep to himself in the college and not talk much to anyone during normal course but when excited he would share ideas to many people and talk to people he hasn’t during years of time, but will also be very sensitive to get aggravated on small matters also and would then spoil the relations sometimes. I hope this leads anywhere to you, if you need any-more information regarding this, let me know. Thanks in advance.
The surgical procedure to remove the oesophagus (the tube between your stomach and mouth), partially or completely, and reconstruct it by using a section of the large intestine or stomach is called esophagectomy.
Esophagectomy is commonly used to treat oesophageal cancer.
Early-stage oesophageal cancer is frequently treated with an esophagectomy. Other than that, esophagectomy is also performed to treat oesophageal dysplasia (a condition in which cells in the oesophageal lining are precancerous or likely to develop cancer if not promptly treated).
Esophagectomy is commonly performed when cancer has spread to the stomach, lymph nodes or associated organs.
Some other conditions which require esophagectomy include:
Swallowing of cell-damaging, or caustic agents such as lye.
Problematic stomach disorders that make the passage of food to the stomach difficult.
A previously performed esophagectomy was unsuccessful.
There are three ways a surgeon may perform an esophagectomy, which include:
Transthoracic Esophagectomy (TTE)
In this type of procedure, the incision is made on the chest. A TTE is mostly used to treat the following conditions:
Cancer present only in two-thirds of the oesophagus
Barrett’s oesophagus (Abnormal cell transformation in the lower oesophagus)
Damage to the oesophagus by swallowing a caustic agent
Reflux esophagitis (stomach acids return to the oesophagus) complications
Transhiatal Esophagectomy (THE)
In THE, the incision is made from the end of the breastbone to the bellybutton. THE is performed for the following conditions:
To remove the cancerous oesophagus
To tighten or narrow the oesophagus in order to make swallowing easier
To fix issues in the nervous system
To repair frequent gastroesophageal reflux
Correct a hole in the oesophagus caused by any caustic agent
En Bloc Esophagectomy
In this procedure, the oesophagus, part of the stomach and all the lymph nodes in the abdomen and chest are removed. The incisions are made in the abdomen, chest and neck; the stomach will be reshaped and brought up to the chest to put back the oesophagus.
Potentially curable tumours are treated by en bloc esophagectomy.
Recovery time of esophagectomy is three weeks approximately. You are allowed to go back to your regular diet after a month. You might find that you are eating smaller portions as you stomach size is reduced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.