Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nishanth JesudhasYour feedback matters!
I got a accident in which my left leg thais bone has been broken and I am injured how much it does take to be fit and fine.
I am 23 years old and I am having lower back pain from last 10 days. I think it is like lumbar pain and is starting from lower back right side referring to legs till knees. I cant bend or walk properly. And too much weekness is there in legs. What should I do?
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment but haven't get any relief. Now what I do?
Doctor, My age is 21 and I feel that there is some problem in my knee of one leg only. Can you tell me reason for that.
Dear Sir, I m 35 years female suffering from pain at elbow and little lower in right hand, no medicine works. Pleases suggest.
I'm suffering from cervical spondylosis with headache. When I take medicine like aceclopara. I am relieved. But after leaving medicine pain and muscle spasm is back again. I am a student by profession.
I last few months I am having pain my both heels. Right one is pretty much when I wake up in morning and sometime in daytime as well. I have changed 3 pairs of shoes but not able to get the comfort. Tried to use silicone gel padding in shoes but no benefit. Shall I go for medicated shoes or what. Pain is getting worse and feels like pinching needle. Regards.
I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.
I am 21 years old and I have problem of low back pain. I even did many tests and in the result I gt hlab27 positive. Is it curable? the pain even sometimes increases to upper back and it pains the whole, I can't bent properly. Treatment going but not satisfying me. Please help.
Whenever I used to do gym I have an unbearable pain on my back bone. Even I could not sit properly. Tell me what I do?
She has been coughing so hard, so the doctor gave deriphyllin and other IV injection due to which her cough decreased but breathlessness has started in heavy manner. Now after consulting other doctor and taking aerosol and other tablets now she has no throat pain, chest pain, heavy heart but instead she is getting heavy muscle and bone pains overall body and she is have pain at abdominal area where diaphragm feels no movement. Whatever she is eating its coming out as it is in form of loose motions. What to do to reduce this? Please help.
I have pain in legs at night. The leg is pain only when I rest on bed. Due to pain at night I am not sleeping well at night. The pain is from 2 years. I exercise also but not benefited.
Most of us lead sedentary lifestyles these days which have led us to experience severe problems with our spine. Irrespective of your age, a majority of people today suffer from back pains as a result of sitting for long periods. The most effective way to counter back pain is to strengthen your spine to make it capable of dealing with these aches in a better manner.
These 3 exercises will help you counter back pain quickly.
1. Leg lifts - a lot of us have weak abdominal muscles as compared to other regions and this leads to an imbalance in the muscle strength of different groups. Leg lifts help restore that balance. You have to lie on your back and choose a firm and rigid surface. Start by lifting your legs slowly and avoid any bending. Keep lifting them to bring them at an angle of 90 degrees with your upper body and then return to the starting position. Around 15-20 repetitions of this exercise on a daily basis are bound to give you much relief from recurring back pain.
2. Cycling - this exercise is perfect for building coordination among all the abdominal muscles of your body. Set your body in a sit-up position with your back on the floor and knees bent. Next, move your legs in a pedalling position, as you would do in case of riding an actual bicycle. Continue the movement for about 20 seconds in each direction.
3. Plank positions - in a plank position, you are required to hold your body in a particular position for a specified time period. For example, you can perform a plank position by holding your body in a position that it would acquire during a push-up. Do not rest on your palms and instead bend them at your elbow, so that your weight now rests on the forearms. Breathe deeply and hold the position for a minimum of 30 seconds.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.