Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha SaneYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old girl unmarried suffering from pcod. It causes severe stomach ache and increase in weight too. How to over come pcod?
Hi, I am sahil 23 year old male. I have back lower back pain from more than 3 years. Kindly guide me what to do for it?
I'm suffering from vascular headache & fatty liver, I am taking allopathic treatment; I want to shift to homeopathic treatment, what will you advice?
I am very thin. I want to increase weight. Ive been alott but nothing helped. please Please cud you suggest something.
I have been suffering from teeth pain and my by muscles got swelled up. Filled with liquid. What should I do get off this problem. Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from thin hair. My hair is so thin that when I apply oil on my hair anybody can see my scalp. So please help me what should I do? I use Himalaya shampoo.
Should multivitamins be taken on regular basis or it should be cycled over a certain period of time?
I am 22 years male I am very lean should gain weight add up muscles suggest me a balanced diet food which gain weight.
Sir I have been suffering from fever and I take paracetamol but not any improvement in my body temperature. please give me how do I do.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Hello. I am suffering from hypothyroidism and I am losing softness of my hair along with hair fall n I am losing my skin complexion also. Kindly let me know what to do immediately.
I am 40 years old male working as a faculty. My total cholesterol has been showing 250-260 for the last few lipid profile tests done. Should I go for medication?
Some steps you can take to control it:
1) drink plenty of water
2) eat right-- milk, eggs, fish, dals, nuts (vegetarians can ignore the non-veg options)
3) flax seeds are very good. Buy good quality flax seeds. Roast. And have one tsp full everyday
4) regular exercise and yoga
5) apply a mask of one egg and a little curd on your scalp for 20 mins once a week and then wash it off
6) wash your hair properly
The above are general guidelines
Hairfall can be due to some illness also. That should also be taken into account. In homeopathy we take a detailed case history and then provide medicines plus suitable oils to tackle the problem.