Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha SaneYour feedback matters!
From two days I'm suffering from neck pain and I can't rotate my neck, I feel something struck in my throat, lower back pain. What do I do.
Hi, My friend's girlfriend has missed her period and it has been 16 days. He told me that she is virgin and when he and she got physical he tries to insert his penis but she told not and hence he was just able to touch the vagina. He was not able to insert properly not even he has inserted properly. He has fear that because of pre-cum may be she got fertilised. He never released the cum. He had pre-cum He is in lot of tension please help.
How reduce tummy a small tummy is there and suffering with that and I can't sitting for long time in front of system.
I am nearing 70 heart patient. Taking medicine nitrocontine, cardivaz 6.25, lanoxin, lasilaco, nerobian etc since 2006. My both legs fingers are paining. Sugar tested normal. Do you have any medicine in english, ayurveda. Kindly suggest.
In early morning today, after my urine I feel burn in my penis which was unbareabe. Burn was continued for 10 minutes. I was not able to control the burn feel like to cry. Later half n hour it was burning lightly so I thought to get an erection. But without getting an erection I ejaculate with in a second when I was trying to get erection. And burn was continued then again I went to washroom for Urine. Then after my urine in 1 or 2 min burn was went away. Please help me out I am really worried. Before also I was feeling burn but this time it was not bearable. Why this is happening to me n why I did got an erection also. I am depressed by this. Please help me out. Doctor.
Problems Related to Insomnia
Hi! I’m Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, a Psychologist, practicing in Noida.
Today, let’s understand What is Insomnia? Insomnia is nothing but the lack of sleep but that leads to, at times, in an individual’s stress and depression also.
What are the causes of insomnia? There are certain causes of insomnia-
- Mainly, it is due to mental disturbances.
- Any type of a body pain, uncomfortable weather, or the surrounding also leads to insomnia.
- Maybe, improper digestion, constipation, some disease, eating irregularity habits also leads to insomnia.
There are certain symptoms of insomnia.
- Irritability in our behavior.
- Problem in concentration, attention or a memory.
- Poor performance at our school or at work.
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Aggression or impulsiveness in our behavior.
- Lack of energy or the motivation.
- frustration about our own sleep.
Now, how do we get treated while sitting at our place?
- Do regular exercise but not late in the evenings.
- Avoid caffeine in all forms after your lunch time.
- Avoid taking naps during the day time.
- Have a nice long warm bath before you sleep.
- Try to drink warm buffalo milk with the honey in it before you go to sleep.
- Keep your room away from all the electronic gadgets.
There are certain other things that need to be done.
If you want to consult me online or offline, you can consult me through Lybrate.
I am 28 years old I have pain in my legs and back from almost two months. I feel tired and not able to sleep for late. I feel lazy all the day long.
I am 49 yes old my hair is grey n I have thin hair using onion juice from 2 months still no improvement pls suggest remedy for hair growth.
Please recommend me the best vegetarian diet which can be followed for burning fat and weight too within a month or two. Thanks.
For e.g. I have black sport as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes ,what should I do.
I am 18 and I am having black spots on my fingers which are appeared due to scratching. What I hv to do to remove them to make my fingers look clean.
Hi, I am 19 years old and I am having hair fall problems lately and I am totally psyched out. What should I do?
A month ago my face skin started to be dry and rough, now I noticed my eye brow losing hair and my hair is falling too. Note: I have a sister who lost her hair because of Frontal fibrosing alopecia. What can I do to know my exact diagnosis, and if it was the same what can I do to stop hair falling, what is the treatment?
How should I lose my fat and I am 40 years old and I have the problem of asthma also? Please help me.
Sir mujhe pet main dard hota hai aur mujhe bhuk nhi lagti hai aur Daily chale main problem hoti hai aur meri help karo aur us se bahut problem ho rahi hai meri shadi bhi nhi ho rahi hai.
Acne results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excess sebum, which clogs pores and results in inflammation. This condition is quite common among women once they reach their puberty. Acne might leave behind scars on the spots, making it worrisome for the sufferer because of cosmetic reasons.
There are various treatments that you may adopt to get rid of acne scars:
- Laser and filler treatments: Laser treatments for acne scars uses a technique called laser skin resurfacing, which increases collagen (the skin’s building blocks) production and balances out the skin. Collagen is a skin protein that helps in covering up the acne scars. Another treatment known as ‘ablative laser’ facilitates new skin production by vaporizing the scars. Filler injections help in removing deep recesses left by acne.
- Avoid sun exposure: Continuous exposure to the sun will slow down the healing process. The rays of the sun bring about chemical changes in the body that aggravate the condition. Use a sunscreen that has a SPF count (sun protection factor) of 30 or more. Avoid being in the sun for long hours as it can lead to serious complications, even skin cancer.
- Don’t squeeze your pimples: Picking and squeezing your troubled spots can cause further damage and inflammation. It can cause the bacteria to penetrate deeper into the skin and cause damage to the collagen. The scars occur due to damage to collagen structure of the skin.
- Have a little patience: You need to be patient to allow the scars to heal. After a breakout, blood vessels supply nutrients that provide nourishment to the skin. With time, collagen starts to form and evens out the problematic areas of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.