Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha Sane
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha SaneYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old . I am very lean. I get tired easily. My stamina is very low. I am masturbating past 9 years 3 to 4 times weekLy. I feel like my nervous system has damaged. I can see lot of nerves in my hands. How to increase my lost energy. How to be very active through out the day. .please suggest.
I'm 24 years old mai job karti hu. Subha jaldi jaana hota h isliye exercise nhi kr pati. Kya evening me exercise kr Sakti hu?
The thought of going under the knife to treat your spine problem may give rise to a range of emotions; make you ponder over a number of things such as the recovery period, procedure and techniques involved and so on. Nonetheless, before opting for the surgery, there are certain points that you should go over and these are:
- Be well aware of the cause of your pain - Identifying the cause that is behind your pain is vital in order to decide whether the surgery is going to prove beneficial in the long run or not. If the cause is not identified as the right one, the surgery may prove futile and you may not get the pain relief that you're looking for.
- Gather detailed information about your spine surgeon - Before visiting the spine surgeon, you should collect detailed information about the specialist so as to be able to come up with appropriate questions concerning the surgery. From questions concerning about the surgeon's success and complication rates, numbers of surgeries performed to qualifications of the surgeon, these and much more should be part of your evaluation process.
- Prepare yourself before a consultation - It's good to prepare yourself before a medical consultation. Whether it's researching about the surgery and your condition or being well aware of your family's medical history, or details about the pain that you experience, or your expectations from the surgery, every aspect should be covered so that you derive the maximum benefit from your meeting.
- Carry out your own research - Carrying out your own research on the alternatives before opting for the surgery can put you on a better footing. It's imperative to compare the opinion put forward by the surgeon from genuine sources so that you're better able to understand the merits and demerits of the treatment. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 19 years old I used dettol antiseptic liquid on face my skin is burnt by this and dark brown scar appear what should I do to get rid from this scar.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure of removing stubborn fat bulges from the body. Age is not a major consideration with liposuction as long as your skin is firm and elastic. Else, your skin may begin to sag in places from where the fat has been removed.
Liposuction surgery techniques involve ultrasound and laser for breaking down fatty substances and ultimately removing them. After a liposuction surgery, you may not see the results immediately. Compression garments and/or elastic garments are used to get your affected body part to adapt to its new shape.
When should you opt for the procedure:
- You are putting your best efforts to gain a contoured body: If you are doing regular work out and stay very much focused on achieving a stunning contoured body or in other words, visually chiseled abs and arms, but still fat doesn't go away then liposuction surgery can help you achieve a complete body contouring you so wish for.
- Despite exercising and eating healthy, you are unable to shed stubborn fat: It is quite natural to lose weight after exercising and eating healthy. But even if you manage to attain a leaner and fit body, some fatty deposits are often left behind. So when your daily efforts prove insufficient and you see no striking change, then it is quite likely that you should go for liposuction which will help you eliminate excess fat from some specific parts of your body.
- Even though you are happy with your body shape, it seems you have a double chin: If it appears that you have a double chin despite having optimum weight, you are perhaps putting up with fat under your chin and possibly around your neck which you are unable to address on your own. Liposuction, therefore, can help you get rid of these fat deposits for a smoother and youthful appearance that complements the rest of your body.
- You are embarrassed by your body shape due to bulging or sagging body areas: If your body appearance makes you feel embarrassed because of sagging body areas you cannot address, then liposuction can easily help give you back your self-confidence. If a smoother and fit body shape can help you improve your social and personal life, then this can be the cosmetic procedure that makes your life turn around.
I am 21 years old male and my back is pain from last 2 weeks. I took several medicines but can't cure the problem. please help me what should I do? Will the pain never get of? Waiting for your reply soon!
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!