Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha S. Godre
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha S. GodreYour feedback matters!
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.
I have a skin disease on my face. There are lots of freckles and dark spots on my nose cheeks and head. Day by day it's increasing. It looks so ugly. What should I do?
I consume 70 gms soya chunk everyday for reason of protein so it is healthy to eat that much of soya chunks daily by just dipping in water.
Sir I was in severe depression for 6 month I have tried my best to get out of it but evrytime I failed .At the last stage of depression my legs got heavy & felt tingling and numbness. I have consulted many neurologist but no result. Finally I consulted a psychiatrist and he has put me medication since 35 days still I am feeling emotionless & tingling in my hand and legs. Doctor said my steronin level got down to zero. I am taking the medicine still I am thinking of suicide as I am not getting emotional pleasure and I have lost interest in everything. After taking the medication somewhat it manage the symptoms I used to get earlier like giving face expression like a joker & feeling self created god .Now also I am smiling without any reason & not getting the views of others.
Sir im a alcoholic person for last 5 years but now I want to join a martial arts club so suggest me that I am able to join this or not or when I will join this can it possible for today because last night I was drunk.
I am diabetic and etching has started since last 1 year. Taking medicine glycinorm but no improved on Internet ayurvedic medicine including cow urine is suggested and want to consult ayurvedic doctor.
I am suffering from thyroid since 20 years and hernia since 15 years also have High BP problem. She didn't got correct treatment even after showing at many places.
I HV pimples 3 month ago with pike and all getting remedies which are too big so I get treatment so they are clean but new pimples are coming and if I not take medicine now then they start pakna. So what should I do.
Hi I am 23years old, I saw the symptoms of anxiety disorder and I think I am suffering with same symptoms. I think I am suffering with anxiety disorder. Sometime I feel with these problem I can lost my mental balance. Pls suggest me the best treatment for this Anxiety Disorder.
I am 38 year old male, weight 80 kg, height 180 cm. I have pain in lower waist and buttocks and occasionly numbness in left legs like thigh and toe. (numbness occures more when there was irrection in genetal part) pleaseplease suggest me what is the problem and and what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Gurudhatt speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY