Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NishaYour feedback matters!
My last period s date was 20 August and I had unprotected sex with my husband after 13 September regularly. Am I pregnant? Kindly guide me I don't want a baby.
I had unprotected sex with 20 years old women, and suddenly next day only she got started her period, just suggest me is their any chance to get pregnancy?
Hi. My follicle growth is 14 mm n 11 mm on 18 th day. After the usage of siphene n injections. Doctor has given me hmg on this size. Will it help in pregnancy.
वसंत कुसुमाकर रस. गोदन्ति भस्म, यौनअमृत वटी, शिलाजीत सत्व जैसे आयुर्वेदिक दवा शीघ्रपतन में लाभकारी हैं। ऐसे तो यह सभी आयुर्वेदिक दवा सुरक्षित है पर अधिक मात्रा और अधिक समय तक लेना हानिकारक हो सकता हैं इसलिए किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा को अपने डॉक्टर से जांच कराकर लेने में ही समझदारी हैं।
आहार - शीघ्रपतन को दूर करने के लिए आयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के साथ अपने आहार पर विशेष ध्यान देना चाहिए। आहार में तीखा-तला हुआ और अधिक मसालेदार आहार नहीं लेना चाहिए। आहार में ताजे फल, हरी-पत्तेदार सब्जी, फ्रूट जूस, नारियल पानी, दूध और शहद का अधिक इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए। आहार में शतावरी, अंडे, डार्क चॉकलेट, गाजर, ओट्स, अश्वगंधा, अवाकडो, अंगूर, केला, प्याज, लसुन, अदरक, बादाम, मशरूम और भरे चावल / ब्राउन राइस जैसे आहार पदार्थों का अधिक समावेश करने से वीर्य का प्रमाण भी बढ़ता है और शीघ्रपतन भी नहीं होता हैं।
I am 31 year married women. My fsh level 64. I tried 2 times ivf. First time sac was there no fetus. Second time negative. Should I take another chance or not. What you suggest pls guide waiting for reply eagerly.
I am 23 years old Female. I am straight but the problem is I don't feel comfortable to allow my boyfriend to kiss. I feel uncomfortable when he touch me and also I don't ever fantasize myself doing something sexual with a boy. How should I overcome my problem that I have currently? Is it normal to have such anti-kiss or anti-touch feeling? Being a girl what should I do? I feel nasty when I think of kissing a boy? Note: I am not a lesbian. I am a straight girl.
I am 28 years female and I m pregnant 5th month running suffering from morning sickness i. E. Nausea and vomiting throughout the day please give me solution for this.
I am a 25 year old married. TTC since 1 year. My cycles are regular no weight gain. I did Usg scan which showed right sided polycystic ovary. I took clomifene citrate and duphaston for 3 months but nothing worked. Later I did follicular study in that my follicle dint get rupture even after HCg shot of 5000IU. Later I did hormonal checkup a week ago in which everything was normal except 2 things I. E. SHBG 24.21nmol/L and a bioavailability testosterone percentage 49.4%. I was worried after seeing this but I wanted to know the significance of these 2 hormones and whether this can be improved naturally and I also wanted to know does these 2 cause infertility? I also wanted to what medicine I can take to rupture my follicle.
I am currently on femilon and this is my third sheet. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 4th day of my period exactly a month ago. Then started femilon 2nd sheet the next day. But I feel like my stomach size is increasing. Am I pregnant. Need help. I am unmarried.
Dear sir /Madam my wife has problem of dry vagina and she dont like sex more so please suggest me good medicine for my wife.
Diwali is a time when people gorge on sweets and put on weight which in turn affects their health. To make this Diwali a healthy one, replace the ghee-laden deserts and sweets with a healthier alternative like fruits and low calorie sweets. You can also have some dry fruits like almonds, raisins or dates for desert, eat home-made sweets like kheer, shrikhand, etc. It is also important to snack wisely during this time as most people end up overeating. So, eat wisely and remember, just because it is a festival, there is no need to ditch your diet.
With delicious foods all around, its obvious that we are tempted. But keeping ourselves hydrated is one of the best and effective tip to prevent after-festival health problems. A simple way to achieve this is to frequently sip water and be hydrated. In addition to cleansing waste materials from the body, staying hydrated also helps satiate your hunger pangs.
Stay away from artificial sweets:
It is advised to stay away from artificial sweeteners that contain aspartame as they are reported to cause brain tumour or cancer. In addition to this, using chemical preservatives in sweets also puts you at a higher risk of kidney or liver damage, asthma and cancer. So this Diwali, opt for sweets that are made from sugar or other healthy alternatives like jaggery and live a healthy life.
Take care of your health:
People suffering from diabetes need to be extra cautious during Diwali as they are surrounded with plenty of sweets. Apart from restricting their consumption of sweets, these people are advised to keep a check on sugar and starch intake. Also, the bursting sound and smoke liberated from crackers might cause health issues in old people and those suffering from lung problems.
Drink in moderation:
Although Diwali signifies celebration and enjoyment, it is better if you limit your alcohol intake. Excess alcohol not only causes dehydration, gives you a hangover and makes you look tired, but it also increases the risk of accidents on the auspicious day. It’s best to avoid alcohol during Diwali and instead opt for some fresh fruit juices and soups.
Keep a first aid kit handy:
With crackers and fireworks everywhere, there are chances that someone might experience health issues. Hence, it is recommended that people keep a first aid kit that includes inhalers, eye drops and creams to treat burns are very handy during this time as they may help prevent major complications in case of an eventuality.
Wear earplugs or masks:
The bustling sound of crackers might damage ear drums in some people and also cause increased heart rate in old people and those with cardiac problems. To avoid such health issues, people are recommended to wear earplugs as exposure to loud sounds during this festival is unavoidable. Also, people who have lung problems like COPD or asthma might suffer from breathlessness due to the smoke. Such patients are advised to use masks especially while going out.
Other safety tips:
Apart from the above listed health tips for a safe Diwali, other precautions include not wearing clothes made from nylon or terrycot (as they are inflammable). Sweets especially those made from perishable items like milk or khoya should be avoided as they tend to cause food poisoning if had later than its expiry date.
Follow these simple tips and celebrate this diwali with fun and frolic.
I am 33 years old female. From last 8 months during my periods on first two days there are pieces in bleeding
I am 32 yrs old and my periods are coming twice every month. I had gone through a medical abortion in jan. I want to get pregnant soon. What should I do to regulate my periods.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.