Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Please told me the safe age (total week ) of baby child through IVF for operation for baby and also told that it is necessary that the patient food processing not working well in this process of IVF at the age of 42 years.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.
How does a women get pregnant, only entering sperm in her vagina is ok or some thing more have to do.
My period date is cross around one month and I think that I am pregnant is you assist any medication process to check up and abort.
Hi. Mam I'm 36 years old I have started with ivf treatment. I have hypothyroidism for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg every day, & I also have pcos problem for which I haven't taken any medicine, I want to know as my periods started on 11th Sep but bleeding is very light it happens & I took Provera 5 mcg twice a day for 7 days then after 12dys I got period having Provera & my last period I got in July twice for 7 days with 1 week gap, so I'm worried is it... OK this present period.
Hello doctor, I am 24 Years old, I got married in May 2015. In september I got to know I was pregnant, We both were not prepared for baby yet, so I got it aborted, it was a medical abortion. After the abortion I did scanning and everything was cleared. Till january my periods were regular, again in the month of february I was pregnant, we were in dilemma whether to continue or not, still I got it aborted, I took medicine myself, after that I did scanning everything was cleared and my uterus is normal, both the ovaries are also normal. Again till September 2016 my periods were absolutely normal (28 days cycle), I am pregnant now, due date is august 3rd, this time we want to continue the baby. Will my earlier two abortions affect my third pregnancy? Please answer me. My periods are always regular, in other two pregnancies I had pregnancy symptoms of nausea, vomiting, morning sickness. But this time I don't have any strong symptoms as such. I have done urine test and my pregnancy is confirmed. Please give me solution for my confusions. Please doctor.
My friend period date was on last month 15th but still her menses not happened. On june 7th while she urinating she saw 2 drops of blood that is in brown colour that's it. She did her pregnancy test 2 times through prega news kit but it shows negative, I mean only one line appears. But still there is no symptoms of getting periods and today also she did test at home after test line down side one pink colour ended. So what is the result? Please suggest.
I'm suffering from white discharge in vagina and doc says i hav got an ulcer in cervix.How long does it takes to recover and what are the causes?
I am 39 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am not having any contractions or labour pains. How to get labour pains naturally. Is there any way to get pains? My due date was 20th of this month. What to do? Please suggest me.
My course for seizure disorder treatment is about 3 years, and medicins are VALCOT CR-300 & Neuroforte. Doctors told me take these meds for 3 years, 2 times a day. I want to ask you Doctor is there any other meds that comes in Market for same disease that will shorten my Period of medication/ treatment? Please can you tell me the names of that medicins? Thanks a lot.
Hello doctor my period got delayed 10 days including today i.e 3rd aug. My expected date was 27th .i had also done a pregnancy test on 2nd aug and the result was negative .i m 22 years old , married >>
I got married in 2014. And now after 2 years of marriage, I don't have any child, after than I was told by someone to go through the HSA, and in report azoospermia was shown. Now I want to know that can azoospermia be treated.
What if I want to have sex but her vagina is tight and if I try to have sex with her she tries to moan very hard I like it but she cries at that time I fear a alot what should I do and is it OK to have anal sex.
The individuals with higher IQ dream twice as much as those with lower IQ. It is due to the activation of the brain when the individual is sleeping. Folks with higher IQ are able to activate a larger mass of their brain than others.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on share.