Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha Dhadke
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha DhadkeYour feedback matters!
I have a cavity in one of my teeth from more than 7 years. I did not get it filled as I never felt any pain in it ever. I know it causes bad breath so I went to the dentist to get it filled but he said it can not be filled now. Its too late. Please suggest what should I do now?
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
I have tongue ulcer and yellowish on the tongue with burning and irritation.(I am a smoker for 10 cigarettes in a day) please advise me for the treatment.
Hi, My question is to a Dentist. I have an upcoming third molar in horizontal direction at lower jaw. So it has to be extracted. My question is if the tooth is extracted at lower jaw then is it necessary to remove it's partner tooth at upper jaw? Thanks in advance.
My son of 8 months is going to have teeth. We need precautions and advice from your side to make him well.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers. Usually I faced this problem. What should I do to get rid of it permanently. And also a solution to reduce body heat.
I am 18 years old and I have yellow teeth. I brush regularly but the yellowness is still there. Please help.
My 3 teeth have cavity they are half broken half inside, i want to take them off and get new one implanted . is it possible?.
Sir mere papa ke rightside jabade par sunnahat rahati h aur kabhi kabhi dard b hota h jiski tees kan tak marti h tatha kabi kabi to pure chehare par chunchunahat marti h ye samsya unko pichhale teen char mahine se h. Jiske liye humne unhe cancer specialist ko dikhaya tha to un k mutabik cancer ki sikayat nahi h aur unki medicine b karib do mahine kahai h fir uske bad humne unhe dentist and maxillofacial mds ko dikhaya to unhone nas ki problem batayi h aur bola h ki iske liye apko course k mutabik lambe smay tak medicine leni padegi lakin us se b aram nahi mil raha h. Isliye sir aap batayen ki hum kis tarah k doctors k pas dikhayen plz.
I have tooth pain so please suggest me what I do & I am also having thyroid problem so please guide me.
I am 31Yrs old.I had an extra took grown over two chewing teeth on upper dental accumulation of food between these three teeth has caused some decay on the chewing teeth.Extra tooth has been removed,the doctor advises root canal of two teeth ,is there any other alternative like cleaning and filling of the cavity or else,because I fear from root canal.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
I have bad stomach may be that's why my mouth stinking always, I brushed twice in a day but that has no results try to help me and recommend something.?
My tooth are little outside my mouth I am thin so it looks ugly. How I resolve this problem through toothpin or some other thing which can affordable by anyone.
Oral sex involves using the mouth, including the lips, tongue, and teeth, to stimulate a sexual partner's genitals (i.e., his or her external reproductive organs). It often involves kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, and blowing.
Oral sex is performed by heterosexual couples, by men who have sex with men (MSM), and by women who have sex with women (WSW). When oral sex is performed on a male, it is called fellatio (pronounced fĕl-ā’-shē-ō) and when it's performed on a femaile, it is called cunnilingus (pronounced kŭn-ĭ-lĭn-gŭs).
Fellatio involves using the mouth to stimulate the penis and scrotum. Cunnilingus involves using the mouth to stimulate the vulva, the clitoris, and the vaginal opening. Oral sex that involves the anus is called analingus (pronounced ān-ă- lĭn-gŭs).
Oral sex is an important part of many healthy sexual relationships; however, as with other sexual behaviors, it is important to practice safer oral sex to reduce the risk for sexually transmitted disease (STD) and HIV/AIDS.
Safer oral sex practices involve the following:
Avoid oral sex when there are open sores (e.g., cold sores), cuts, or broken skin in the mouth or the genital area
Avoid oral sex when one partner has an active sexually transmitted infection (e.g., genital herpes, genital warts)
Wait at least 30 minutes after brushing the teeth, flossing the teeth, or having dental work (including dental cleanings) before performing oral sex (brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings can cause gum irritation and bleeding)
Wear a latex condom (flavored condoms are available), female condom, or a dental dam (flat, latex barrier worn in the mouth)
Withdraw the penis from the sexual partner's mouth prior to ejaculation
Oral sex between consenting sexual partners often is extremely pleasurable and satisfying. In fact, for many women, cunnilingus provides just the right amount of stimulation to produce orgasm. Oral sex does not carry a risk for pregnancy.
Open communication is an important part of any sexual relationship, including relationships that involve oral sex. Many men and women enjoy performing and receiving oral sex, but serious problems can develop in the relationship if one partner enjoys oral sex and the other does not. Sex therapists can help couples resolve a number of sexual issues, including issues involving oral sex.