Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nisar S. PathanYour feedback matters!
My 3 year daughter is having worm in the lower abdomen. For that she is never interested in food. Kindly advice some medication so that it can be cured.
Will I get pregnant by any chance? My boyfriend and I have never had sex with each other but on 21st May he and I took a bath together. We were under a shower. And at that time he had ejaculated on my breasts. I was then standing when I poured water on my chest to clean that area. So his cum flowed down along with the water. I'm scared that what if his semen went inside my vagina or near my vagina along with the flowed water. I'm really scared. I don't know what to do. Please help me. On 27th May I got my periods but this time I did not bleed much. I even got very bad cramps in my stomach and pelvic area. I do get cramps every time I get my period for 2-3 days but this time it was paining very badly. I even had to take pill to make the pain stop. And it was during the first three days I had got bad gas also. I'm really scared. I don't want to get pregnant. Please help me. And provide me correct information. Should I take home pregnancy test or not? Please help me. Please.
I have red rashes n spots on my body over on my back. They get ripped n turn yellowish. What should I do?
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.
Hi, My friend has gone through an operation of circumcision six months ago. He was unable to pull back his foreskin from childhood. One month before operation he was felling some pain in penis, it may be due to foreskin got stick to glans and some sort of sore was there. Doctors advised him to do surgery. After surgery still he feels some slight burns, irritation inside urine pipe (not while urinating). During urination there is no pain. In his urine tests doctors said he is perfectly fine now. What could be his problem now. Is it possible to have some minor UTI still existing.
Pain in knees. I had a slight fall few years back so my waist also pains and I can't sleep more than 4 hours. Please suggest remedy for knees mainly. Thank you.
Heavy forehead burning eyes dizziness fearful thought fear of dying can not tolerate light that's why live in dark in nights sad avoid people live alone sad negative thoughts neither I want to die nor live like this please suggest these symptoms related to neurological or others.
I wanted to know about दमा is it serious diseases? Which type of diet we should follow for that and how can someone get rid from it? Please suggest sir. Is it treatment is available or not?
I shaved down there and I have received red bumps after awhile a white dot pimple like formed around a hair growing and now there are four white dots around little hairs and they hurt a lot and some red dots I don't know if they are infected or not.
Onions have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that control a toothache. It can provide relief from pain by killing the germs causing an infection.
At the first sign of a toothache, chew raw onion for a few minutes to relieve the pain.
If you are not able to chew it, place a piece of raw onion directly on the bad tooth or gum.
By taking honey with hot water in morning has reduced my weight 6 kg but still belly not reduced much. Any thing which can reduce belly hurriedly Ian 53. 5-10 weight now 76 from 82.
I am suffering from throat infection for a long time. I have got my blood tested. Abs eosinophil count is 458, white blood cell count is 10. 4, red cell distribution width is 11. 3, total ige is 224. 2. I am taking treatment from homeopath doctor, but finding not much reliefm I have taken antiboitic for 5 days also before starting homepathic medicine. Kindly advise me. Lot of mucus coming out from mouth. And also having bodypain.
Hi doctor, last three years I have hypothyroid problem I will take eltroxin 50 mg tablet, I have lot of weight gain day by day and my skin dull and dry, hair loss can l take evion 400mgcapsule for bright skin and long tab for energy, I have just walk and heavy work and come lot of body pain and puffy body ,pls suggestions me for weight loss.
I am 43 years old and I have lots of fat on my stomach so what care must I take to reduce my fat please tell me.
How I can become a fat boy. I am very week. And I want to become fat means. I increase my weight. How it can.
Good morning sir, I am 50 years old diabetic since 2012 april. But without medicine just with regular brisk waking for 6, kms a day my post meal blood sugar is 180 so with your kind permission may I take just 30 ml of RUM twice a, week if you say then only I will consume it or I won't I am hypertensive also but it is, well controlled with Telma 40 H .sir please guide me.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.