Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Asthma Management Program
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirupam JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nirupam Joshi to be knowledgeable. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nirupam Joshi to be professional. Testing
Dr. Nirupam Joshi provides answers that are very helpful. 13 to 15 aprox
Dr. Nirupam Joshi provides answers that are caring. Thank you
I had a swelling on my left inner lip of my vagina and it was itching on that particular spot as well. This swelling was there for around 3 days and last night I saw pus secreting out of the swollen area. After that the vaginal lip has somewhat gone back to normal size.
I am 58 years old with enlarged prostate and urine filtration and will Tab Urimax-D 1 od clear my problem and reduce the size of my enlarged prostate and stop irregular urine flow and return to normalcy.
My husband is suffering from bronchial allergy he had bronchitis before 7 years after that thick mucus forming never stops. He has also too much snoring problem. He has taken too many medicines like levocitrizen montekucast amoxicillin etizolam etc but nothing works. He use to spit all the time.
I already consulted with ent before 5 year and take ct pns. doctor said your nose Bone was a little curve and a minor operation is necessary. Before 2 year I had been operated by same doctor. But still my problem is same.
I can not control myself towards seeing porn and whenever I see it I do masturbation. I have tried many time to control this habit but I never got any success. So please help me for controlling this habit because this is really a very bad habit.
My NCV Report NCV of upper limbsMotor Nerve conduction study shows normal CMAP amplitude and conduction velocity in Right median and ulnar but distal latency is prolonged in RIght median nerve. F-wave study shows normal F- latency in Right median and ulnar nerve. Sensory nerve conduction study shows normal SNAP amplitude in Right median and ulnar nerve but onset latency is prolonged in Right median nerve. IMPRESSION:-Nerve conduction study on right upper limb suggestive of right median nerve entrapment neuropathy at wrist. Clinical correlation is suggested. My Orthopaedic Dr. Advice for operation .But I don't want to go for operation please suggest me if any another way in Homeopathy.
A healthful diet should contain and should emphasize the following:
1. You should eat about 2 cups of fruit and 2.5 cups of vegetables per day. Try to pick from the different subgroups of vegetables, including dark green vegetables, orange vegetables, legumes and starchy vegetables.
2. You should get 3 or more ounce-equivalents of whole grain products per day, with the rest of your carbohydrates coming from either enriched or whole grain products.
3. You should have 3 cups per day of fat-free or low-fat milk or equivalent milk products.
4. To round out your diet, you should get protein from lean meats as well as eggs, nuts and legumes.
Rules for living:
• Do not smoke.
• Drink alcohol in only very small amounts or not at all.
• Keep to an ideal weight and waist size.
• Avoid saturated fats.
• Select preferably low-Glycemic Index foods.
• Have a low-salt diet.
• Be careful of excess CATS—Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar.
• Take regular exercise.
• Practice relaxation.
Risk factors for Depression:
• Depression in a close relative
• Major life stress
• Recurrent stresses
• Broken relationship
• Child abuse
• Family break-up
• Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, marijuana)
• Social isolation—due to race or sexuality
• Sexual maladjustment
• School failure
• Health problems
Important facts about Acne:
- It is not usually affected by diet.
- It is not caused by oily hair or hair touching the forehead.
- It is not infectious from one person to another.
- Ordinary chemicals (including chlorine in swimming pools) do not make it worse.
- Blackheads are not dirt, and will not dissolve in hot, soapy water.
- Acne may flare up with excessive stress
Extra tips on diet:
1. Do not eat animal meat every day, and then eat small portions.
2. Limit tea and coffee intake.
3. Eliminate or reduce takeaway foods (high in salt and fat). E.G. Deep Fried Foods, Cheese pizzas, burgers etc.
4. Plant food is good for you—have it as part of breakfast.
5. What you usually eat matters most, not what you occasionally eat.
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.