Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Asthma Management Program
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirupam JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nirupam Joshi to be knowledgeable. Thank u
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nirupam Joshi to be professional. Testing
Dr. Nirupam Joshi provides answers that are very helpful. 13 to 15 aprox
Dr. Nirupam Joshi provides answers that are caring. Thank you
I am aged 19. I have problem of heavy headache. I tried various medicines since one month but no changes occurred. Please give regards for the same.
I am 20 year old and weigh around 90 kgs. I am playing badminton since one Month but in last 15 days My knees are paining. Whenever I do ups an down then while coming up my knees give a twink of pain. But its absolutely normal while walking and running. I doubt that the pain is due to getting sudden jerks while playing badminton. I want to continue playing badminton. Is there any way to keep my knees healthy and pain free?
Should one needs to wear supporter while running or gyming? Is it 1) Harmful 2) Ok or 3) Best for body.
I can not control myself towards seeing porn and whenever I see it I do masturbation. I have tried many time to control this habit but I never got any success. So please help me for controlling this habit because this is really a very bad habit.
Hello Doctor, Hope you are doing good. I have a hypertrophic/keloid scars as the wound didn't heal properly. I fell from a bike. The scar is on knees and elbows. The scars are 20 years and 1, 5 years old. I even found that any wound of me doesn't heal properly even after proper medication. After a lot of research, I found silicone GEL sheets & 'MEDERMA FOR SCARS/ADVANCE GEL' >>>Does the silicone sheets/mederma work on it? If Yes, which silicone sheet is the best certified? How much weeks does it take to heal? >>>Even suggest me any quick responsive treatment for the scars and marks. Thanks & Regards, Amith.
My NCV Report NCV of upper limbsMotor Nerve conduction study shows normal CMAP amplitude and conduction velocity in Right median and ulnar but distal latency is prolonged in RIght median nerve. F-wave study shows normal F- latency in Right median and ulnar nerve. Sensory nerve conduction study shows normal SNAP amplitude in Right median and ulnar nerve but onset latency is prolonged in Right median nerve. IMPRESSION:-Nerve conduction study on right upper limb suggestive of right median nerve entrapment neuropathy at wrist. Clinical correlation is suggested. My Orthopaedic Dr. Advice for operation .But I don't want to go for operation please suggest me if any another way in Homeopathy.
A healthful diet should contain and should emphasize the following:
1. You should eat about 2 cups of fruit and 2.5 cups of vegetables per day. Try to pick from the different subgroups of vegetables, including dark green vegetables, orange vegetables, legumes and starchy vegetables.
2. You should get 3 or more ounce-equivalents of whole grain products per day, with the rest of your carbohydrates coming from either enriched or whole grain products.
3. You should have 3 cups per day of fat-free or low-fat milk or equivalent milk products.
4. To round out your diet, you should get protein from lean meats as well as eggs, nuts and legumes.
Extra tips on diet:
1. Do not eat animal meat every day, and then eat small portions.
2. Limit tea and coffee intake.
3. Eliminate or reduce takeaway foods (high in salt and fat). E.G. Deep Fried Foods, Cheese pizzas, burgers etc.
4. Plant food is good for you—have it as part of breakfast.
5. What you usually eat matters most, not what you occasionally eat.
Rules for living:
• Do not smoke.
• Drink alcohol in only very small amounts or not at all.
• Keep to an ideal weight and waist size.
• Avoid saturated fats.
• Select preferably low-Glycemic Index foods.
• Have a low-salt diet.
• Be careful of excess CATS—Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar.
• Take regular exercise.
• Practice relaxation.
Important facts about Acne:
- It is not usually affected by diet.
- It is not caused by oily hair or hair touching the forehead.
- It is not infectious from one person to another.
- Ordinary chemicals (including chlorine in swimming pools) do not make it worse.
- Blackheads are not dirt, and will not dissolve in hot, soapy water.
- Acne may flare up with excessive stress
Risk factors for Depression:
• Depression in a close relative
• Major life stress
• Recurrent stresses
• Broken relationship
• Child abuse
• Family break-up
• Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, marijuana)
• Social isolation—due to race or sexuality
• Sexual maladjustment
• School failure
• Health problems
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.