Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Niro SharmaYour feedback matters!
Mere pitaji ko balgam bahut aata hai din bhar khaste hai aur har bar balgam aata hai. chest me bhi koi problem nahi. unki age 65 year hai.
We got intimate last sunday. She was a virgin and when I tried entering her, she asked me to stop, so I did that. That was just one point which involved penetration (unprotected) and I did not ejaculate at that time. Now she is 3 days late for her period and I confirmed, she was sometimes late in the past as well. I read on internet, that even pre-ejaculation is enough to conceive. The girl has PCOS and is not under any kind of medication. Should we wait or the pregnancy is confirmed. When would be the best time to visit gynaecologist in this case to get confirmed result and if she is pregnant, then abort as we both do not want this. Thanks.
I'm having periods since Jan24. I'm suffering from pcod and thyroid. I was taking treatment in acupuncture and was not satisfied by those results. I consulted gyn tdy and started Femilon tonight. She told me to intake femilon 3times/day till my periods stops and then 2times/day for 2 days and then complete the pack by taking 1pill/day. Will femilon help me in controlling pcod?
Glycosylated HB, is the HB that bound irreversibly to the glucose. Its an indicator of average sugar levels for the past 2-3 months. Several studies have shown that maintain Glyco Hb<7.0% can decrease a incidence of complication
So if some one are Diabetic , Doing Fasting and Post Lunch sugar is not enough measure Glyco HB at least in six months and maintain it below 7.0% to prevent Eye , Kidney and Nerve diseases with other complication due to Diabetes.
I used to sing daily higher notes and then I suffered from cold and then throat tightness. Now my voice quality is poor something like very dull and throat does not feel like singing. Please tell me the way I can get my voice back? Will it ever come back?
My sexual timing has been reduced drastically. Within 1 minutes erection takes place by which my wife is not satisfied at all. We often had a fight due to this. Please help me out I want to increase my sex timing as it was before.
Dear Dr. agar kisi prostitue ke saath unprotected sex hota hai fir uske baad uska hiv test karaya aur negative aya to uske baad aur koi test karana chahiye kya.
I'm feeling burning sensation while passing stool and afterwards also. Earlier some days had bright red blood in my stool.
I m 21 years old. And I really feel very sleepy all the time. Feel tired every second. How can I keep myself away from sleep. And remain energetic all tge day.
Oligospermia, also known as low sperm count, is a condition in which the fluid men ejaculate during orgasm contains less than 15 million sperm per milliliter. Consequently, low sperm count reduces your ability to father a child although there are certain treatments which can help alleviate the condition. Environmental factors, as well as your lifestyle, can affect your sperm count. It can also be a side effect of other medical conditions and diseases. Following are the causes and treatments for Oligospermia:
1. Medical causes - Medical conditions like varicoceles result in reduced sperm count along with complications like allergies and ejaculation problems. Antibodies in the form of immune system cells can also contribute to Oligospermia. Alterations in the hormones and defects of tubules that carry the sperm can cause significant damage to the sperm quality. Certain medications, celiac disease, tumors are also among other medical causes which can result in low sperm count.
2. Environmental causes - Environmental causes comprise of industrial chemicals like benzenes and pesticides along with heavy metal exposure, which reduces sperm production. High amounts of radiations in the form of X-ray can be responsible for permanently affecting the production of sperms. Overheating can also impair sperm production and limit the sperm count.
3. Lifestyle and health - Repeated drug abuse and excessive alcohol consumption are among the leading causes behind Oligospermia. Lower sperm count is also a condition among men who are obese and suffer from emotional stress. Moreover, studies reveal that smoking is also closely linked to infertility issues in men.
Related Tip: Ways to Overcome Sexual Repression?
I have been suffering from stomach pain since three days, its increasing after taking lunch, can you give any suggestion for me.
I have a sexual problems called" hastmaithun", since 4 years. That has effect my health & memory which makes me looser as a student. I want to remove it faster, so please help me.
Helo sir. My brother have typhoid fever. In early stage so what should do for prevent and control typhoid fever. He do not what eat food. please share some precaution for typhoid.
Most men experience this premature ejaculation at least once in their life time. This is not a serious medical issue unless this occurs regularly with every lovemaking process. In this condition men experience the orgasm too early and this makes both the partner dissatisfied with their sex. This may develop some relationship problems, psychological stress and lack of interest in sex.
Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with many medicines based upon the cause of premature ejaculation. It also provides many natural home remedies for the men to cure premature ejaculation by himself without any medications. If premature ejaculation is caused by psychological cause this medicine and natural remedies work faster to overcome the issue.
But if it is caused because of any previous surgeries like it is really tougher to cure with drugs. Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with drugs like sildenafil citrate (commonly known as Viagra), Baryta Carbonicum, Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum, penile injection, vacuum constriction device and surgery. But the most popular choice of treatment is Viagra regardless of their side effects like stroke, visual disturbances, hypotension, mental confusion, and dizziness, sudden loss of hearing and frequent headaches.
Few natural remedies
- Frequent sex: Premature ejaculation may develop negative feel towards the act of sex so regardless of their negative opinion make yourself involved in sex frequently. Practice makes a man perfect an old proverb works here too.
- Squeeze method: Hold the tip of your penis when you feel the sensation to ejaculate. This may delay the ejaculation and repeating this every time makes you delay your ejaculation.
- Avoid exercise: Avoid doing strenuous exercises that makes your perineal muscles work much. And it is also much important not to do exercises before having sex.
- Improve communication: Lack of communication may also cause premature ejaculation. So it best advised to talk with your partner and express your feeling and understand her completely as this may help to reduce your anxiety during sex.
- Psychotherapy: Attending counselling sessions to ventilate your negative past experience and anxiety with mental health supporters.
- Sex therapy: This therapy insist the man to masturbate one or two hours before involving in the sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have savior problem of ring worm I tried many medicines then also no results for past one month please give me an appropriate treatment?
I am suffering from cough from last 2 weeks and not getting proper remedy for it so please help and suggest me better stuff.
The main symptom of genital herpes include occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender and that take about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time. The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. Genital herpes cause tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Causes of genital herpes
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infect the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of genital herpes
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs and buttocks.
- Fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after few days on regions where the virus has entered like penis, vagina or the mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.
Homeopathic medicines are safe
It is a contagious disease and use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications, and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root. The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathic medicine though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.