Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Niro SharmaYour feedback matters!
Iam suffering from rashes. The rash is very ichy and it is on my left thigh near to my penis. This am suffering from 3 months but before it is small but now is spreading. Can I get any help.
I have spent 12 years of married life. Last few years my wife is not paying attention towards my sexual needs. She always says me to go anywhere to fulfill my needs, she will never mind. What can I do?
Sir, mera saadi karne ka ek saal ho gaya he me 10 mnt se jyada sex nahi kar pata hu .So give me some ayurvedic treatment without side effects or others.
I have a itching problem all over the body and now it's getting severe. What to do. I also don't have any allergies before. Can you please help me to get rid out of it.
I am diabetic person now a days I am suffering from ED problem I take a viagra but no erections advice medicine.
I have not sleep from 4 days and I have rashes in my under arms what to do? I am 16 year old I do not have any type allergy.
Olive oil in the market there an olive oil called 'Pomace'olive oil which is suitable for Indian cooking. Can you throw some information on this type of olive oil.
First my mother had pain in backbone and in brain (back side) and now she has pains and dizziness also. please suggest us. She also feel pain when she woke up in morning and when she tries to move her neck.
Dear Doc I feel a heavy pain on lower back, abdomen & Testicles. The pain is on and off, it lasts for that whole day when it comes. Please suggest me the reason for the pain going on and off. I got to know this is a side effect of my anxiety . Is this true. How can i control it?
I am 28 aged old. I suffered severe stomach ache last one month its happen mostly at the time of sleeping.
My son old 50 day he suffering Inguinal hernia nd undescended testicle ;i consult 3 -4 pediatrics bt they have different opinion some say wait nd do surgery nd some say do surgery now ;nd his birth not preterm if I wait it not risky? please help me.
What should I do to be safe from dengue fever virus? My father has been infected by dengue virus and we want to be safe from so.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson’s disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.