Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Niro Sharma

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Niro Sharma General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Niro Sharma
Dr. Niro Sharma is one of the best General Physicians in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai. She is currently practising at Eye Care & Diagnostic Center in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Niro Sharma and consult privately on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Eye Care & Diagnostic Center

Excel Arcade 2nd Floor,New Maneklal Asalpha Road, Ghatkopar West. Landmark;-Between Visha Transport & BMC pipe Line, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Niro Sharma

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 18 years old and from very long time I am feeling that I am in depression and hot able to do any work I just sleeps all the tine and not able to think any thing.

M.S. Counselling and Psychotherapy
Psychologist, Bangalore
I have a feeling that you are not really depressed. You are just feeling tired, bored and may be lazy. Please try to figure out what do you want to achieve in life. Have a dream/goal and start working towards it. Stop taking money from your parents, start earning for yourself. Become independent. Be in the company of friends with high aims and who have positive attitude. You are very young. You can shape your future. If you waste time presently in just sleeping and doing nothing, you will have trouble in future. Take charge of your life. All the best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last 10 day I have suffered back pain nd urinal pain continuously. In my Urinal Report RBC showing 10-13 RBC/HPF. What this mean. Nd further investigation.

BHMS, pgdcbm, MD(AM)
Homeopath, Gurgaon
Get an ultrasound KUB area done as early as possible for possibility of renal stones. You are passing a little blood in your urine which could be because of stones. Please consult your physician for treatment immediately. Renal stones can be removed effectively through homoeopathic treatment also. Make sure you drink plenty of water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have a pcos 1 year back but now my period are regular and but not a pregnancy occur my gums give the tablet of firstly for ovulation and deviry also. Pls suggest some opinion.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
Do total panchakarma. Vaman virechan nasya rakyamokshan & mustadiyapanbasti for 7 days. It is the best solution for your all problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir My mother age was 45 and had sugar levels of 220. So please suggest what foods she have to take and other food items should take. Thank you.

Diploma in Diet and Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Hyderabad
Sugar level of 220 is high. Please consult a doctor for proper medicine. Also for diet you can refer to these steps..>> Avoid 3 big meals. Instead take small mini meals every 2/3 hours. Take green vegetables/salad with every minimeal..>> Eat whole grain food/grains like ragi, wheat, jowar instead of refined grains like maida/ sooji/ white bread etc..>> Reduce foods with high GI Index like potato, white rice, banana, mango..>> Avoid all forms of simple sugars like Colas, juices, sweets, cakes, biscuits, pizzas, noodles etc..>> Eat fruits with low/medium GI index like apple, guava, mosambi, orange..>> Do at least 30-45 mins of exercise everyday. Walk for 10 mins after every meal.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is suffering from headache in forehead whenever she goes Outside in dry and Dirt.

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol and Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 23 years old guy. Within 30 mins of every urination, when I sit down / bend or tend to pick something from floor, a few drop of urine comes from my penis. What is wrong?

General Physician, Cuttack
The cause is not known. 1. Male urethra is not a straight tube. It is a “S” shaped tube leading to accumulation of few drops after urination. 2.Try milking urethra after urination (Shaking penis is not enough) by applying pressure at a place behind scrotum (you can feel the urethra asa tube). 3.You can also do keggel exercise (1.contract the muscle which you use to stop urinating 2.squeeze for 3 sec, 3.relax for 3 sec, 4. .repeat 10-15 times per session .Do it 3 times daily.) 4.Consult urologist for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 7th month of pregnancy. I am suffering from swelling on feet. So what should I do. please answer. Thanks.

MICOG, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Keep your legs elevated and use a pillow under tour legs. Reduce salt in your diet. Increase protein intake. Rule out anaemia. Last, speak to your gynecologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When sex my wife not satisfied with my penis shot time spam fall. What should i do to increase my time?

General Physician, Nashik
Follow these tried and tested steps first. In most cases this resolves the issue. 1. First, there are a few lifestyle changes that shall help: · Lose weight if you are overweight. · Quit smoking. · Cut back your alcohol consumption, especially before sex. · Don’t use illegal drugs. · Exercise regularly. · Reduce stress. 2. Start doing Kegel Exercises The Kegel exercise is for strengthening your pelvic muscles. It is like going to the gym, but for sexual stamina. How to do it? When you pass urine, try to stop the flow of urine without your hands, just by contracting your muscles. The muscles you contract then are the pelvic muscles that are used during sex. Do not do this while urinating again, you can do this while you are sitting or standing, while working or doing other things. (It’s done while urinating only the first time, to recognise the muscles.) Once you know how to contract them try doing this a few times every day and this will strengthen them. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day. You should see results in a few weeks!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some pain, itching and burning while urination and their is white like always present under the foreskin from last 30 days I go to doctor he said is it blantisis but I do not get relief from his prescribe medication it can be a serious problem I had protected sex 2 month ago please suggest me some homeredies how to get relief from that problem I need to worry for that or it is normal.

Homeopath, Thrissur
Balanitis occurs due to infection in the head of the penis due to multiple causes from eg.. diabetes,fungal infection,lichen planus, dermatitis,phimosis etc. depending on the cause treatment has to be taken . Homoeopathic approach is whatever may be the cause, the basic cause remains altered immunity which has to be corrected with a suitable medicine reached after studying the case, which in turn will correct the altered immunity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What I do for bad breath. I suffering this problem for 5-6 years . please tell suggestion n treatment.

MSD - Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Dentist, Chandigarh
Scaling and polishing by a dentist, followed by a proper regime of brushing, flossing and mouth rinses.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 77 years old. I suffer from psoriasis since early childhood. It is genetically transmitted from mother to child. I am a retired medico in integrated medicine. I hv tried steroids, sunbath and antiallergics. It is mainly on scalp n groin area.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic Medicine R-65 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily ADEL-78 CREAM ( ADEL) Apply twice daily on effected areas in circular fashion Although Homoeopathic treatment for psoriasis is purely symptomatic but you can start with the above medicines for two months and consult me thereafter
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from pain a very big pain in my mouth with a small part and how can I decrease my mouth pain by using tablets.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
We need more investigations (full mouth x-ray) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife has been diagnosed having two large nabothian cysts about 26x25 and 25 x20 in uterus in june2014. This year she was asked to go for colposcopy with biopsy following post coital bleeding. While doing biopsy the doctor could not take the sample due to bleeding. Then she had advised hysterectomy which is a big operation. I want to know how these cysts can be treated without hysterectomy.

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Agra
What does the colposcopy report say? if the report is not showing any malignant changes, your wife can be treated by cryotherapy. In this the lesion is freezed by an instrument & the patient becomes alright in due course of time.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to sex my penis is so big his can I do it thick and slim? Please tell me answer.

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't concentrate on the size of the penis and you will be able to satisfy your partner with what ever the size you have
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can diabetes and cholesterol can be controlled with out taking medicines? if yes please tell me how?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you should taking both medicines for diabetes and cholesterol . High cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress, take green veg., whole grain.garlic,. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suffering abdominal swelling for 2 years.& I thing my colon become infected & ulcer is my colon. I take ornof & drotin m. For two years. Bt it not properly clear my swelling & ulcer. Contrast ct scan is done. Bt mild swelling is found. In my uretin. Line left side. please tell me wht I do.

General Physician, Mumbai
Apart from taking symptomatic treatment I will suggest you to maintain strict diet control and avoid spicy food items and not to eat junk food and we also need to avoid peanuts and potatoes in our daily diet and also avoid milk and its products and eat only freshly prepared home made food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I headache problem is very more or i am a migraine patient. Please give me a solution.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos if headache is more and unbearable, check your BP, check your eye sight . take rest and good sleep. avoid anxiety and stress.. consult if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed