Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirmla Phadke
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmla PhadkeYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female. My period is due. My husband fingered me and I bled. Also after sex I bleed. It feels like my period is on but there is no blood. I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst earlier this year. But after taking birth control pills for a month that was ruled out. M worried.
Hi, I used ipill on 6th feb, and after 3 days i've been having various problems like vomiting, nausea ans my stomach feels tight and I'm having difficulty passing stool. Are these all side effects? Should I worry?
M 29 years female. I had unprotected sex while periods and then within next 24 hrs I had taken ipill. But after completing my periods of on 3rd or 4th day there are symptoms of bleeding again. But I also had pregnancy check with prega news it showed negative now please let me know if I have to again check for pregnancy or should I wait n if there are any chances of pregnancy.
Common gastro-intestinal (GI) malignancies are colon cancer, carcinoma rectum and anal canal, pancreatic cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, carcinoma stomach, hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and liver metastasis. Other uncommon tumours include gastro-intestinal stromal tumour (GIST), klaskin tumour and neuro-endocrine tumour. Surgery is the treatment option in these tumours. Unfortunately, majority of these tumours are inoperable at presentation and treated with supportive/palliative intent. Majority of these tumours are relatively chemotherapy (CT) resistant. Role of conventional radiation therapy (RT) in gastro-intestinal malignancies are also not well defined in many of these tumours.
- Response rate with delivered dose is not acceptable, and dose escalation is not possible with conventional RT without compromising in critical structure (small intestine, duodenum) tolerance. With modern stereotactic whole body RT (SBRT) higher dose of radiation can be delivered in shorter duration and normal tissue tolerance is respected. SBRT has evolved in recent years and also have promise to improve local control in these relative resistant tumours. Pre-operative and adjuvant RT is established in carcinoma of rectum.
- In recent years, short course RT (hypofractionated RT, 25 Gy/5 Fr) had shown to be equally effective as conventional RT (1.8-2 Gy/Fr) in inoperable rectal cancer. Role of conventional RT in inoperable pancreatic cancer has been argued in the EORTC study. Whereas, short course RT (fractionated radiosurgery) is slowly being accepted as an option to complete RT early, start adjuvant CT at the earliest and also improve quality of life (QOL). In liver metastasis, radiosurgery is a non-invasive alternative to surgery. Higher equivalent radiation dose delivered with radiosurgery there may have comparable survival function in selected patients.
- Radiosurgery is an option in liver tumour close to porta, sub-diaphragmatic location (segment VIII), nodal involvement and in medically inoperable patients. In hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), fractionated radiosurgery is an option as ‘bridge therapy’ for patients waiting for liver transplant, medically inoperable patients, chemotherapy resistant, post TACE residual and in recurrent HCCs. Radiosurgery is also consider as primary treatment in suitable patients. There is an ongoing multicentric randomized trial comparing chemotherapy and radiosurgery in HCCs.
- In uncommon slow growing tumours such as cholangiocarcinoma, neuro-endocrine tumour and klaskin tumour fractionated radiosurgery have excellent response rate and improve symptoms. In conclusion, modern fractionated stereotactic radiosurgery is an option in many of the GI malignancies improves response rate and also may improve QOL. In coming years with publication of more matured data from randomized and prospective phase II studies the role of radiosurgery will be established. ours , 2) require only thermoplastic mask, no need for invasive frame, 3) has inverse planning system, can spare critical structure, 4) there is a ‘intra-fraction’ correction technology with imaging, 5) there is no need to change the source, hence may be more cost effective and 6) can be used to treat extra-cranial tumours also. CyberKnife has a linear accelerator attached with a robot and is capable of treatment from various coplanar and non-coplanar field arrangements. CyberKnife has sub-millimeter accuracy and unmatched dose distribution.
- The advanced technology behind CyberKnife uses image guidance technology and computer-controlled robotics to deliver and extremely precise dose of radiation to targets, avoiding the surrounding healthy tissue, and adjusting for patient and tumor movement during treatment. In conclusion, CyberKnife is an extension of gammaknife radiosurgery delivery system. This machine has immense promise to treat with short course regimens with high dose and improve local control without increasing toxicities.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Is pill taking for abortion have any side effects? If yes, please tell and. Give the alternative options . Periods delayed for 15 days.
Semen comes out after intercourse. My wife not getting pregnant. Married for 9 months. Desperate for a baby. Please advice what should we do now?
Mujhe pyas bilkul b nai lagti pani to Sara din me nai piya jata please help me koi med kuch ho jise pyas lage.
Two months ago my girlfriend and I had foreplay and I did not ejaculate but was inside her for not more than 15-20 seconds. She got her regular periods in the last month but bled very less except the last day she had a lot of pain and bled alot. The same has happened this month also but 5-7 days prior to her actual date of the periods. She is also facing pain in her thighs and weakness on her last day. Is she pregnant or is she having some other issue with her menstrual cycle?
I am 25 year old 65 kgs and unmarried and since 3-4 months my menses is occurring 4-5 days prior which is worrying me. Plzz advice what should I do?
I am now 41years, my menses stopped from past 7 months. Last week I got giddiness and chest pain at the center. Next morning same thing happened. I consulted doctor I had gone blood, urine, abdomen scanning & ECG. Reports found normal & doctor suspected slight difference in ECG. Once again ECG ECHO TMT done. ECHO found normal and TMT found negative. But doctor said again slight changes in ECG. She used get giddiness when she is under tension and due to summer ie hot season. Is this for lady problem ie, menses disorders. Please advise.
Five must have homoeopathic medicines for your home medicine kit:
A medicine kit or cabinet is essential for every household. These medicines must be useful for conditions such as fever, injuries like bruises and cuts. These medicines are your first aid till your doctor arrives. Homoeopathic medicines help a great deal if the correct medicine is prescribed at the right time. As no water is required you can take these pills even while you are travelling.
Arnica: Arnica acts best in blunt injuries produced due to fall or blow to the body where there is black and blue discolouration of the injured area. There is body ache after the fall and soreness and lame feeling all over. Two to three doses of the 30th potency are enough till symptoms subside.
Ferrum phos: Useful in early febrile conditions, immediately after fever develops. When this remedy is administered not only does the fever subside but it all prevents return of the fever. Gives best results when given within first few hours of fever especially in children.
Calendula ointment: It is a remarkable healing agent which is to be applied locally for open wounds like cuts, ulcers. Also of great importance in non-healing wounds. Can also be applied to locally to the affected area when the baby develops diaper/nappy rash.
Carbo veg: This remedy is useful for when you suffer from indigestion, eructation etc. When you feel distension in your stomach and uneasiness. A single dose of the 30th potency will do the trick.
Cantharis: This remedy is useful when you have kids at home. Whenever you or your child spills some boiling water or tea etc on the skin you can leave it to cantharis to heal the burn or scald. It prevents the bleb formation that is the water filled eruption which is formed after a burn/scald. It reduces the burning pain and prevents secondary infection at the burn site. It is also available in ointment form. But oral doses of cantharis 30 are to be given four times a day for 2 days along with external application.