Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am in teaching profession. Teach in school. I can't speak loudly generally after recess or 1 hr of continuous lecture. I don't know the correct reason. During recess I have only tea n some homemade food which is not at all oily. I feel pressure in throat and cannot dictate or explain in loud voice What should be done to overcome this. I feel stress to say a single word loudly. Even the child sitting on third bench cannot hear me.
Doctor my menses cycle is regularly for 26 days. But for the last2 months it's irregular and it's kind of odd. For the 1st 3 days it's it's in dark brown in color and in liquid state but from the 4 th day it's in theform of common cold and so stinky and it's continues for upto 10 days. Is it a problem? show I consult a doctor?
Hello, My girlfriend's period got over on 5 July and we had an unprotected sex on 11 July. I am really worried what to do and what if she gets pregnant. She's just 18 and we can't tell this to our parents will kill us and she also can't go to any doctor. Please suggest me what to do next? Thanking you in advance.
Hi I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my 1st miscarriage in November now I am pregnant again in March now. My Dr. has told me to insert naturogest Sr 400. From 4 days I am inserting the tablet inside the vagina as instructed by my Dr. But the tablet is not getting dissolved. I am inserting at night the tablet, but the next night when I insert the tablet I find the previous tablet also inside. Please suggest What should I do.
1. The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
2. Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
3. Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
6. Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.
Persistent clogged ears and nasal congestion can also point towards an infection and should be checked by a doctor immediately.
My period is on 5th of every month but before one week just little little blood wil come why is that and its normal please help me I'm worried?
Dear sexlogist. Mera wife ko sex mein sirf apni anus ko mera mouth se sucking karne ko bolta hai. Half a hour karo bolti hai woh. Main anus sucking roz karta hun. Hum dono ko acha lagta hai. Iss mein hum dono ko koi infection hoga kya. Agar anus sucking karu toh safe aur secure kaisa anus sucking mouth se kar sakta hain. Help me.
I am 34 years old. My wife 29 years old. Yesterday when I start sex, she feel pain in stomach. Immediately I stopped sex. What happened to her. Just I touch her neck for some time. Nothing do than that.
Vaginismus is a condition characterized by significant pain in the vagina generally during sexual intercourse. This pain occurs on penetration due to the contraction of the vaginal muscles.
The exact cause of Vaginismus is not exactly known to the doctors. But some researchers suggests that the pain might result from severe anxiety or illogical fears before sex.
Vaginismus can be primary or secondary depending on the concerned woman’s previous sexual experiences. Vaginismus can be linked to an earlier sexually painful experience, sexual trauma or psychological factors. In some cases, the pain tends to exist without any direct physical cause. The causes of the pain might vary from women to women and might occur in some cases with only one specific partner and not with others.
Sometimes the pain might stem from underlying infections or any other underlying complications.
The symptoms of Vaginismus are as follows:
Severe pain during intercourse.
Severe pain during insertion of tampons or during any medical check-ups.
The following treatments can be useful to treat Vaginismus:
If the pain arises due to anxiety or fear, counselling sessions can help you to a remedy.
If the pain arises whenever something penetrates the vaginal walls, progressive desensitization can be useful to treat the pain. The process aims to loosen the vaginal muscles so that you don’t experience any pain during sexual intercourse.
Kegel exercises (at least 20 of them) can help in the initial stage to relax the vaginal muscles. After you exercise for a few days, you should try inserting one finger inside your vagina while doing the exercises. Try doing it gently and if it still hurts, try doing it with a lubricating jelly. This continuous procedure will help in the contraction of the vaginal muscles which eventually relax.
I am 40 year old woman I am very sad because my body is very weak and having pain in whole body so what should I do ?
Sometimes I feel anxiety for no reasons. During that period I feel uneasy to do any work. Please help me.
1. Invasion of bacteria: like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
2. Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: the spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are
1. A nagging urge to urinate: one of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
2. There is a burning sensation when you urinate: the symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
3. Red colored urine: sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
4. Foul smelled urine: an internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
5. Pain in the pelvic area: women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.