Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirbhay YadavYour feedback matters!
I am very thin, and weak from body, also very low weight as correspond to my age and height, so what I have to do now.
Dear Doctor I want to ask one Question. Meri shave proper nhi aati. Haalaki chehre par baal to h par wo bahut hi week h.Jabki my Big brother and my father has good beard. Please doctor help me kya ye problem curable h.its very shy for me.
I'm 21 year old and my hair is so much white. I was started using gel in my hair in 2010 and I stopped using gel cause of my hair being white and in 2012 I was suffering from jaundish and treatment of jaundish my hair has been white so much and it's increasing. What would I have to do for stop this? and what kind of care I have to take for stop whitening of my hair and hair fall? how can I do my hair black and shiny?
I recently had my bp check, it's normal but the Dr. Say my heartbeat misses so times, does it serious issue.
My eyes I paining daily By this I m suffering from head ache also recommend me something very good to cure this pain And tell me why my eyes are paining daily.
I have a very bad habit I sex my husband infront of my children I cannot control my solve by seeing my husband penis so how can I control my self? Is it harmful for my children?
Iam yashaswini 19yrs old. Frequently I vl gt headache, litl heart pain. Recently I hv fainted down. Iam much afraid, do I hv any health problem?
Sir my hairs are turning white at an age of only 20 .I am worry .please tell us something to stop this .
When I become 17 year old my face become suddenly changes into more dark when expose to sunlight and Sweat's a lot, thus pimples are also arising in my face.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.