Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirbhay YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi. Recently My hair is falling continuously. I have a problem with dandruff. Why my hair is falling like that? and Is there any solution to reduce hair fall. Please tell me.
I am 37 years old. Suffering from bowel not clear. I drink 5-6 liter water daily. But always fell thirsty in my mouth. My urine test report is as below --- colour-watery Sediment- nill Transparency-clear SP cavity-1008 Amorphous deposit-nill Pus cell-0-1/hpf Epithelial cells-0-1/hpf RBC/casts/crystal-nill Others-mo (a few) Sugar/protein/phosphate-nill Reaction- acidic. ----- Please advise me.
You look your best when you wear a smile on your face. Everyone prefers a smiling face over a frowned one. Since we are talking about smiles, one can never underestimate the role that teeth play in the beauty of a smile. Dental hygiene and care is mandatory if you wish to secure your beautiful smile for years to come.
However, the global statistics for dental care suggests that we do not care enough for our teeth. 60-90% of children who are in school and almost every adult suffer from dental cavities. Dental cavities are pretty common nowadays. And yellowing of teeth can now be seen in almost every other person. It spoils the smile and makes people conscious. By ensuring a few dental care habits in your daily routine lives, you can avoid yellow teeth.
Let us discuss the tips and tricks to avoid yellowing of teeth:
- Say no to specific foods: Yellowing of teeth is caused by food choices including coffee, red wine, sodas, juices, sports drinks, white wine, coloured candies and other artificially coloured foods. It will help if these foods are consumed in less quantity and frequency as they are the major contributors towards discoloration of teeth.
- Water after every coloured drink: Here is a habit that you must inculcate in your routine, whenever you consume any of the above mentioned food items. Post every drink or food intake which can cause tooth-staining, top it up with a glass of water. When you swirl or gargle the water in your mouth, you remove the acids that get accumulated in your mouth. It is one of the simplest preventive measures one can implement to avoid tooth stains.
- Dental Hygiene: Our parents and dentists kept reminding us all the time to brush twice a day and gargle with water post every food intake but did we listen to them as kids? No we did not. Proper brushing, flossing and going for dental checkups at regular intervals are sure shot ways to keep your teeth healthy for majority of your lifetime. One must develop these habits quite early in life to gain benefits from it.
- Whiten those Yellow teeth: You might be at that stage of your life where inculcating the above mentioned habits won't do much good. The damage might already have been done. Your teeth are probably yellowish already and you have a history of dental cavities. In this 21st century, there are ways to whiten your teeth artificially with the many alternatives available in the market. One can opt for a solution, which can be done at home itself or go for a laser whitening which is now possible at a dentist clinic.
So there is still hope for those who are unable to share that smile with the world due to the yellowing of teeth. Nothing is irreparable here and the health of your teeth lies in your hand.
My prostate wall is thicker than normal and doctors say it needs surgery, when I pass urine it sprays many stream, this is the only difficulty I face, please tell me whether my doctors are right,
Its my 3rd month of pregnancy, LMP was on 24 August 2016. 2) Experiencing some spotting pinkish in colour and vaginal discharge sometimes white or sometimes dusky brown. 3) Due to that, I went for an ultrasound and everything was ok. 4) But today, I again found spotting (blood drop after urination, and pinkish stain in tissue paper. 5) its a 4-5 times during my pregnancy period, when I am experiencing such problem. 6) there is no itching, no cramping which shows any sign of infection.
Hi doctors I'm 29+5 weeks pregnant I'm scared of still birth some one told sleeping in day increase the risk of stillbirth. I sleep night @1: 30 morning I will get up @9: 00 again I vl sleep @ afternoon 1: 00 vl get up @2: 00.
My Ms. is having terrific pains in both legs and knees AND some pain in the whole body. She fell down Lt. Knee along on the rubble-heap 15 years back She is diabetic- patient since 35 years ,but under control. SHE IS 73 YRS OID.Please tell.
I have been suffering from cough and cold with a sore throat for almost last seven days. I did not want to take medicine, so that it heals naturally. But it has already been eight days and I still have runny nose and cough. Can I wait a few more days for the ailment to get cured naturally? I also smoke almost ten cigarettes a day.
SIR mujhe 5-6 din se neend nahi ho pa rhi. Main Kya karoon jo mujhe achhi neend aaye. Please help me. Neend nahi aati hai or kuch se kuch sochta rhta hoon. Please help.
The consumption of tobacco by humans began many years ago and has taken many forms ranging from rolled tobacco leaves and pipes to cigarettes. Smoking is a habit that is easy to start, but is difficult to quit. Smoking has both short term effects such as bad breath, tooth and gum loss, premature ageing and weakened immune system and long term effects that impair the respiratory system and cardiovascular system.
Smoking can cause and worsen diseases like cancer of lungs, throat, mouth, kidneys and blood and other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. Smokers also have a higher risk of conditions such as dementia, cataract, pulmonary fibrosis, psoriasis, osteoporosis and optic neuropathy. Smoking can also affect fertility, cause erectile disorders and speed up the onset of menopause.
It is said that a smoker’s life expectancy is 10 years less than that of a non-smoker. There are three main components of cigarette smoke that can harm the body.
- Nicotine: Nicotine is what makes cigarettes addictive and make smoking a habit. In the beginning, it may stimulate the brain but in the long run, your body can begin to crave for nicotine. If this craving is not fulfilled, it can cause irritability, restlessness, headaches and shortened attention span.
- Tar: Tar in cigarettes contains many harmful chemicals and is deposited in the lungs. From here it enters the blood vessels and is carried to other parts of the body. In many ways, tar is akin to a poison.
- Carbon monoxide: Carbon monoxide affects the blood’s capacity to transport oxygen from the heart to the rest of the body. In the case of pregnant women, carbon monoxide can also reduce the amount of oxygen available to the growing foetus and hence cause complications in pregnancy. Children born to smokers are also said to have an increased risk of suffering from congenital defects and conditions like asthma.
The good news is that quitting it is possible and its benefits can be experienced right away. Within the first 72 hours of quitting, the bronchial tubes begin to open up and breathing becomes easier. If you stop smoking before the age of 50, you can reduce your risk of dying from smoking related complications by 50%. The most important part of quitting nicotine is your own determination and willpower. Nicotine replacement therapy in the form of gums, patches, lozenges and inhalers can also help deal with nicotine withdrawal symptoms and make the process easier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi We had a sex on 11th of november and had unwanted 72 on 12th. Her period date is on 28th of november. But this time she had before on 22nd. And its irregular flow and the blood color is blackish.
My aunt had an spinal injury before 18 month and she is on bed, treatment is going on regular by the consultation of neuro-surgeon. But in summer she is suffering with itching problem on affected area. We are using air bedding for her, but itching problem increase day by day as summer season increases. Please suggest what should we do?
I have ample heat in my body. Due to heat I am vulnerable to piles & other problems. What should be done to get rid of heat? Suggest remedies please.
Do Spent At least 15 to 20 minutes per day in Regular Timings for Meditation in calm sitting thinking of divine or ur loved one in Positive Manners and Relaxation Techniques like Breathing Exercises For about 10 minutes and good smile and planning the things to do in order may keep Stress Free Life in Routine