Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirbhay JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! Will having 5-6 idli in dinner twice or thrice in a week, increase weight? To lose weight, I have cut rice from my meals. Will eating rice twice a week affect the weight loss diet?
Ed problem in last 2 years I 45 years old. Some time good enlarge my part mostly in early morning. If I have to go for sex I cannot do because I not to come to that position. Nothing happens. Kindly advise. What I have to do for my ed problem to be solved and advice for the treatment. Having diabetes last 8 years. I am taking Jalra50, rosuvas 5, gp2, lipaglyn from March 2016, before I had go2, rosuvas f 10, onglyza 5 mg. My glucose status always ff 170-190 and pp 210 to 240. Kindly suggest.
Hie I'm plan to take creatine monohydrate for pre workout and post workout it any side effect like sexual specially for hair because I'm suffering to hair loss last 3 years and now I'm plan to hair transplant ,plz guide Thank you.
I am 63 year old. I developed a boil on the lower eye brow of right eye towards the temple. There is swelling and pain. What shall I do?
My self frustrated with masturbating daily once or rarely twice .I am easily get erected when I see a girl , early ejaculation is also my problem .I wanted to get rid off all these and enjoy good life so please suggest me.
फास्ट फूड अक्सर छह साल के लिए 12,000 लोगों के भोजन का अध्ययन करने वाले स्वास्थ्य विशेषज्ञों के अनुसार , थक्के धमनियों इसके अलावा, अवसाद पैदा करने के लिए दिखाया गया है , जो ट्रांस फैटी एसिड होता है , शामिल हैं। फैटी एसिड का असंतुलन फास्ट फूड खाने के जो लोग उदास हो जाने की संभावना है एक और कारण हो सकता है।
Hlo doctor. My ques is agr periods k do din pehle sex se koi pregnant ho skta h kya. Or if there is a little bit bleeding after next day of sex is there any chances of pregnancy. please suggest.
Hi I am 25 years old guy. I have problem in genital area .it is affected by fungus in no time n makes skin itchy .it makes me sometime uncomfortable due to some fluids comes out of affected area. Give some better solution. Your advice will b highly regarded.
I am having dry cough more than 3 weeks now. It is not coming out also not able to be normal. Dry cough making me sick whole day couldn't able to concentrate on my schedules. Tried everything medicines, ginger tea, lemon ginger honey, pepper milk with turmeric, goggled hot water. In this hot weather also drinking only hot water Couldn't sleep also Forcefully trying to bring out the phlegm Omg really suffering Pathway also felt blocked.& couldn't able to travel also Disturbing others too by coughing continuously. Kindly advise needed remedy.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
I am 44 years old I removed my front two teeth due to infection for past two year but from two days before having pain in the next teeth and heavy swelling consult my old doctor they told me that a piece of sharpened bone inside the jaw so need to open the saw a grind them but I am having sugar from last month kindly give medicine for swelling and intolerable pain.
I am using doxycycline &lacto bacillus for pimples is it fine or there any side effects & will there be a good prognosis with my acne?
My son is 2years and 10 months now. He does not take food properly, his intake is very very low. Often he tries to vomit and gets vomiting sensation. For ex: he asks for banana and if we feed him the same, sometimes he eats fully and sometimes he tries to vomit. Also once in 4 or five months he gets vomiting and stomach upset issue. We beg for your kind advice. I am writting this with tears. Please advice. Thanks a lot.
I have been facing problems regarding my skin. What should I be doing to get my face and shoulder rid of black spots?
Sir I ve severe back pain wen I come from college It's not allowing me to read properly Wat should I do?
I am 36 years old. My weight has increased more than 12 kgs from the past 6 months and more important thing is my belly is looking like that I am 9 months pregnant. Its very awkward to look. Please advise me.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.