Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirav Chheda
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav ChhedaYour feedback matters!
Was clear in communication and addressed d issues connected very well. But on a second note felt his charges were on the higher side
I have cold and cough almost throughout the year and since many years now. My ears are often blocked which I try to open by blowing air by shutting my nose and now this has become my habit. Have never been diagnosed with anything major apart from the cold and cough becoming serious once in 2 months.
I am 36 years old, I am Suffering with SNORING from 6 years, I used lot of medicined in Allopathy & Homeo pathy, but no use. Its coming very Bigger sound in night time. MY Ht 5.8, wt 90, daily doing Walking, so please give me resolution. Please sir its big problem in my life, This reason I am going to depression. So please sir, resolve the problem.
I'm 28 years old boy. Before 2 months ago some disease in my nose and when I clear it bleeding and pain. And also have problem for taking breath. Kindly help me and giving the solution early. Thanking you.
I feel pain in skull near the upper side of ear. When I slowly pressed it, it's made pain. Also I headache before someday. Please give me advice for what I am do. Also give me reasons behind this problem. Thank You.
I am told I have migraine. Past 2 months I have been suffering .First I had headache plus dizziness. Now headache has reduced but I still have kind of dizziness and my head is always heavy. Around my eye area ,i feel drowsy and lightheaded everyday. I was given selibium 5 mg which I took for 2 months ,but now I have been given ciplar 10 mg. Is it a good medicine? Can anyone help me as this condition is reducing my quality of life.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
1. Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
2. Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
3. Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
4. Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
5. Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!