Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav AgrawatYour feedback matters!
Radial Karatotoma operation was done in 1994. More than 20 years passed , but my vision decreasing regulary .In May 14 , my left eye was cataract operated , in that eye vision is decreasing . I read that rk incisions never heals . Is there any remedy available to improve vision or stop decreasing trend . Please suggest me if possible . I shall be highly obliged .
I have dark circles and my mom also has it. Due to specs my eyes is sunken so the dark circles appear more. What to do. I even sleep properly.
Doctor, I am 20 years old and my far eye sight is -2.00 both eyes and I don't were specs since 1 year so can you tell me that what is side effects of that. And also tell me the LASIK operation charges..
Dear sir am ajeet I m not fit and healthy any I had also eye problem. Recently I joined jim. What diet I want to take? please tell.
It's trouma injury on my right eye. I hv macular edema at fovea. So can't ready properly even that object close to my eye. Little blurry nd like wave. M only taking vitamin medicine. Tell me my vision vl come? what's the treatment for it. How many time have to recover?
My dad left is 0 due to diabetics n pressure it was affected on 2009 He is cardiac patient went for angio past on 2008 But now we to for general check up to eye Hosp Cataract surgeon said there is cataract in right eye My question is my dad s right eye vision is normal Will cataract will be there or we should wait for some more time His age is 60.
From past one and half month my left eye is blinking once a day sometimes my shoulders also what would be the problem?
Eating what is best for eye so that number can be decreased? What can be done for good eye health for a person working in front of computer maximum?
From my childhood I am having dust allergy always my eyes are red in colour so how to overcome this problem can you please suggest me a eye drops.
How to increase eye vision? My specs power increases after every three months. I want to increase my eye power naturally. I want to remove specs.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.