Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Sir please suggest me My problem is kidney stone. In kidney stone pain which tablet I take and how to reduce my kidney stone. Please suggest me some syrup to reduce kidney Stone.
Hello dr. I am a 26 yr old married girl and I was having burning urination since 5 days but today onwards I am not having burning urination but still I want to know the medicine so that the infection doesn' t occur and can I have relationship with my husband now?
Hi! I, Kallol Chakrabartti, DOB-1973. Living from Kolkata, I have suffering from Diabetic from 1992. Last February due to uncontrolled my sugar as well as bad condition of Kidney ,liquid profile and eye then l went on Chennai and met on Drnow I am quite normal. I have a one question to you please tell me which kinds of test I shall doing again?
Finding blood in your urine can be very frightening and must be investigated by a doctor, but it's not usually a sign of anything life-threatening?
My problem is that I have to pass urine in very short period sometime after one hour and even half an hour. At night during sleep I use to go for 3-4 times. As a result of this I can not sleep properly and during the day I feel drowsy. My head also pain. My blood sugar is 100 P P and my urine culture is also normal.
I ws expecting my periods on 1st April. Bt I missed. I hd a urine pregnancy test on 4, 5, 9, 12th April. All were negative. I hd blood test done on 9th April. Blood test too ws negative. I ws consuming deviry-10mg from 12th April to 17th April twice a day after consultation wid Dr. Bt still I hvnt got my periods. Kindly help.
I am a 46 years old women. I was getting stomach ache frequently. Showed to doctor. N they gave tablet saying gastritis. Later after someday stomachache become severe and again we scanned and I get to know there is kidney stones. It is 6.5 mm at right side. Can it be flushed out by medicine or it should be operated.
I am 48 years old. I have many problems in my body. Obesity/urine infection and gastric problem and headache.
I am a 46 year old lady. Since a week I am urinating after every 30 mints. Sometimes it is painful too. I am taking norflox medicine since 2 days but yet no relief from urination.
Hello Doctor, I am having stones in my left and right kidney of 2 and 3 mm. I discussed with a doctor regarding berberis vulgaris. She said that berberis may or may not work. Please suggest me any tests to identity the typesbof stones so that I will go for right homeopathic medicine.
Hai I'm having a five n half month old baby. For past two days he s passing urine wth difficulty. Is it normal. He s under treatment of uti. Taking septran 2.5 ml daily in night. Is it normal or anything need to worry.
Sir I have urine infection & I have taken Norflox-400mg twice a day, Alkasol liq thrice a day for 5 day but till I did not take relief. Please advice me which medicine I will take.
Hello. My question is about my wife she suffering urine infection actually I'm staying away from my family because of my job. and we have sex 15 day once in a month Tell me the solution..
Hiii doctor im a urine infection patient but in testing report there is no infections. Many times my urine burn heavily how can I recove from this disease and which medicine I will use.
I had a 5.8mm stone in my ureter. I was taking alpha blockers and drinking kulthi and lemon water regularly. But now I am not feeling any pain while urinating. So, did my stone is passed by spontaneous passage or its something else?
I want to know what medication should I take for ovarian cyst I also want to know is there any home remedy to cure kidney stone.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.