Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have to go to Washroom after every meal. Like I had my lunch and then within 5 minutes have to go to washroom. And do pass Gases very frequently. Please suggest me something light, not heavy doses.
I hit gym every day. I have constipation problem in morning its to hard in toilet. But after few time I feel like loose motion. Every time I feel burning inside stomach most of time it feels like loose motions but in morning its very hard in toilet it takes approx 20 mins to do all that. I also have kidney stones. Every time urine come out like burning. Pls help me what to do.
My father is having stone in his kidney. The size of stone is 0.7. What to do? So that he will get well soon.
Sir some cloudy and foamy urine comes when I urinate and I feel weak after that urine. I do not know what is this? I am non vegetarian and using mass gainer supplement also. Is this due to that?
I am having frequent urination. Uncontrolled urination. urge of urination. Sensation in urethra with mild pain. Taking Alpha-Blocker.
My father is suffering from renal kidney failure and the creatine level is about 5.8 and some doctors have suggested that he had to transplant the kidney so should we go for transplant or can be cured with medicine's.
On my left kidney i'm having 2 mm & 3 mm stones. Is there any natural way to flush or remove it? I've been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice.
Hi sir I am 19 year old. Mere dono side stone (pathri) hai. Jiska mai abhi kisi wajah se illaj nahin karwa pa raha hu kya aap m7jhe ye bata sakte hai ki mai khane me kya kya khau aur kis cheej se parhej karu please heLP me sir.
Hello, have a query about my Mother. She is Diabetic since 26 years. She recently got few tests done like ECG, Eco and some kidney examinations. Her Uea was 77 and Creatinine was 3.03. We consulted a Nephrologist and he prescribed some medicines for it and also recommended AV Fistula. After doing little bit if research over internet on Fistula, I was surprised because it's a procedure for dialysis. She is presently in Kashmir and I was planning to bring her to Delhi for proper check up. Please suggest what needs to be done. Will appreciate your opinion. Thanks.
I get burning sensation after I urinating? Sometime it pains alot what should I do? Doctor told me to take uriliser but it's not working.
Hello lybrate, Kindly give your opinion for the treatment of an old women aged 85 year, from the laboratory tests it was diagnosed that her both kidneys were shrink and the conditions is not good. How can we treat her. As already under ge supervision of competent doctors. Even then I would like to get the necessary information from you in this regard. Thanks.
I'm Having very urge to pass urine every hour and while passing it, I have a burning sensation. Also the urine quantity is little and yellow a little blurry color. I don't normally eat any food sugar related however I like to eat chocolate bars everyday. Please tell me what should I do and what homeopathy medicines should I take to cure it? I'm a bedridden patient and I take homeopathy medicines only.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased and harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like hemo dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant as dialysis stops and person can go back to job. Though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes special immunosuppressive medications life long like steroids, tacrolimus, mycophenolate.
- Prevention of infection: Stay away from a person suffering of cough, cold, fever, skin rash. Alternatively you can use face mask.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related (Spouse) or cadavers deceased donor (after brain stem death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and faster reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- Need for Kidney Transplant in End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, Hypertension, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.