Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Skin Blemishes Treatment
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan G NagpurYour feedback matters!
I wanted to remove hairs on my face and remove unwanted hairs there is any treatment to remove the hairs other than lesser treatment.
I want to know how I the prevent my falling head hair I have so much lost of hair on head. Please suggest.
Hello doctor (s), My wife (age: 29 years) has been witnessing high rate of hair fall since last 3-4 months. She is taking all the steps to stop it, but it is not helping. Her diet is also balanced, but still there is no reduction in the hair fall. Will appreciate if someone can provide suggestion on this? Thanks Rahul.
I have black spot and pimple on my face. I have used many things. BT pimple are increasing day by day. What I should.
My face is filled with pores. It look like disaster. I lost my facial beauty. And all acne and pimple is filled with blood.
I have been suffering from hair fall. From the front side and back of my head, skin has become visible. Can you please suggest some remedies to regain and prevent hair loss. I am 33, residing in Delhi. Working in BPO, mostly night shifts. Since I came to Delhi 2 years ago, I noticed increase in hair fall. I have high uric acid level in my blood.
I am getting my skin darker and darker day by day, I have consult doctor, he said it is due to improper food and changing season. Is there any other option to get rid of this change?
I am 17 year girl. And I have dandruff problem, and it's affecting my face. Causing pimples and acne all over the face head and back. What should I do.
I have black spot as well as pimples in my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but don't changes. So what should I do?
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.
-Popping or scratching acne can leave scars
Natural home remedy using aloe vera and Turmeric:
1. Take an aloe vera leaf
2. Peel the outer green covering
3. Extract the gel from inside
4. Mix half tsp pure turmeric powder.
5. Apply the gel 2 times a day
6. Leave it for 30 minutes
7. Wash it off
Natural home remedy using honey, lemon juice, almond OIL and milk:
1. Take 1 tbsp of honey
2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
3. Add 1 tbsp almond oil
4. Add 2 tbsp of milk
5. Mix Well
6. Apply on the affected area
Stop application if irritation persists and apply coconut oil.