Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan G NagpurYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from my hair fall since last one year. Whenever I take bath I felt lots of my hair falling. Please suggest something.
My son is 29 years old he has lipoma allover the body from childhood. He is living in Italy for the past 6 years. He removed 12 numbers of Lipoma by surgery last august but since then more numbers of lipoma are appearing .He is unmarried. We are all so worried about him is there any remedy medically. Is there anyone to help us? We are living in India.
I had ringworm near the testicle area and itching was very severely near the area so please give any suggestions to control it. Thanking you.
I am 27 years old. And have very less hair in front. Could you pls suggest me best treatment whether hair transplant or hair weaving.
I am 17 yrs old. I had dark spots on my face to get rid of it I used melamex cream and due to this cream the dark spots have become red how to get rid of it.
I'm suffering with hair falling. My age is 26 now and my weight 76, my height 5.6 My hair falling very quickly since last 4 years. My hair was silky Till now I didn't get perfect solution. Can you please give me the best treatment for hair regrowth.
Mam/sir, actually I had suffered from Fungal infection near my private parts a year ago. I used Terbinaforce tablet, betnovate ointment and Lexizole lotion. I worked well and infection reduced. But whenever I eat deserts & sweets or if get sweaty then itching is starting immediately. Please prescribe medicine for me. How to get rid of it completely. Please help me.
Suffering from hair loss, dandruff problems. Tried Normal oil and shampoo but does not work. It all started 5,6 months back.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.