Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niral Pare
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Niral PareYour feedback matters!
Sir, my sister is suffering from serious sinus and doctors have advised her to nasowash but she is not getting well. What to do sir?
I m suffering from sinusitis for which I m taking Shadbindu tail 3 drops twice daily in each nostril. My doctor suggested me to take Pathyadi Kwath and Shirshoolhar Vati for forehead and facial pain. I m having relief with the medicine. But many times I m feeling that I have lost concentration, presence of mind and coolness of brain. Kindly suggest to restore cool, calm and better memory. I need treatment in Ayurveda.
I have sore throat and cough. I feel like something is falling in my throat and my nose is stuffed. While sleeping I have to keep my mouth open to breath. What should I take?
I am 27 years old have one son has 7year old and he had lymphs in side of the neck and under the throat also he had a lymphs have noticed one year but the doctor say it is infection but there is no throat pain or fever then why the lymphs are present in the neck.
I am Suffering From Severe Fever 4 Last Three Days and Having Bad Throat Also. My Body Is Badly Aching As well.
Hi, I have been suffering from a lump like sensation in my throat for the last 4 weeks. It is experiencing just below my Adam's apple. I consulted with my GP and he told me that it is caused by some ear infections. He sprayed some drops in my ear and it continued for a week. After that I went to him again and he told that it might be some infection in throat and gave amoxicillin. I took it for about a week. But even after taking that, the sensation remained there. Now, for the last 3 days, I have been experiencing a burning sensation in throat and below neck. This is not persisting, but is intermittent. Usually it is not present when I wake up. But tend to appear and prevail for a while over the course of day. I thought that it might be some problem with gerd, and took some antacids. But the problem is still there. I remember this sensation occurred soon after recovering from cold. But it is not just a throat pain as I am not having any pain while swallowing food or drinking water. Rather it seems disappearing for a while, when I take some warm or cold drinks. That is all what I have to say about my problem. Please help me to stop getting this sensation. I am not able to sing due to all this and lost sharpness in my voice. Thanks.
SIR AGE 29 I HAVE VERTIGO PROBLEM AND TINNITUS, PLEASE TELL ME THE PROBLEM IN THIS REPORT (Observation: High resolution CT scan of Temporal Bones was studied. Bilateral maxillary polyps. Adenoidal thickening noted. Mild prominence of tympanic membrane on left side. Partially pneumatized right mastoid. BOTH SIDES: EXTERNAL AUDITORY CANAL: Normal. MIDDLE EAR: Epitympanic recess, hypotympanic recess, Tegmen tympani, Tegmental air cells, bony part of Auditory tube, Malleus/ Head, Incus are normal. INTERNAL EAR: Cochlea, vestibule, semi circular canals, jugular canals, carotid canals, facial nerve canals and IAC are normal. PETROUS APEX: Normal. Correlate clinically and follow up.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!