Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Niraj JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Sir. My name is Jahidul islam. I have back pain since last two years and I take doctor consultation. But no good results. Sir. please Help me. What I can do for it.
I am 16 years old, I am suffering from full headache and feeling heat over the body, and my muscles are feeling painful, am preparing for exam. So,please help me?
My mom had chikungunya 1 month back and has joint pain till now. She is getting 99.7 like fever sometimes what could be the reason please help should we do some other tests?
I am 58 years old and I am having a very bad pain in my right shoulders due to which I am not able to lift loads and not able to sleep properly.
I am suffering with shoulder and neck pain. also to inform that the pain is exclusively left upper arm oriented, that too inside the arm. It is for the last one year. Please do help.
I am 54 years old. I am facing problem regarding pain in foot nas(veins) only one when I walking , this problem face for last 2 years also some diabetes so pls advice me.
I am 27 years old men, my friend had a injury in spinal cord and he was totally disabled from his loar body he is not able to move, Dr. says spinal cord broken it will never recover what should I do.
My right knee are paining from last 2 months. My age is 51. As per X-ray report, my knee GAP is reduced. I also have pain in my right feet below Ankle. Please suggest.
I am having a lot of pain in spinal cord after c section delivery what is the home treatment or exercise.
In back west pain about one year I feel any time pain. Advise me some time relief without take any medicine.
Sir I am 30 years old male. Last three days I am chest pain in left side and left hand pain & shoulder pain. Yesterday I hv done ECG . But ECG is normal. But still little chest pain and heaviness in left side . My bp is 118/72. What I hv to do.
Pain in right left knee feeling like both bones of knee is in contact with other and pain is more when there movement in knee part.
My wife has back pain and not regularly but during cold or winter it increases she applies oil before bath and no medicines she takes.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.