Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nipun RangwalaYour feedback matters!
Iam 23 ys old on my face some pores are opened always looks like holes on my face what should I do to look my face plane.
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
I am 26 years old female, skin of my fingers around the nails is too dark, give some home remedial treatment for this.
The cancer of the bladder (an organ in the pelvic region that stores urine) is known as bladder cancer. This cancer begins in the cells that line the inner portion of the bladder. Though it usually affects the aged, bladder cancer can develop in people across other age groups as well. It is important to undergo frequent check-ups even after the condition has been cured, as there always remain chances of a relapse.
There are three types of bladder cancer:
1. Squamous cell carcinoma: Squamous cells appear in the bladder in response to any infection, which, with time, can become cancerous.
2. Transitional cell carcinoma: These cells are present in the lining of the bladder. They contract when the bladder is empty and expand when it is full. These cells are also found in the urethra, hence there are chances for the cancer to develop in the urethra as well.
3. Adenocarcinoma: Adenocarcinoma forms in the mucus secreting cells in the bladder.
The symptoms of bladder cancer are:
1. You may urinate frequently
2. Frequent backaches
3. You may experience pain during urination
4. Pain in the pelvic region
5. There may be presence of blood in the urine
There is no known cause of bladder cancer. However, certain factors such as smoking, infection and exposure to chemicals are known to trigger it. The risk factors of bladder cancer are:
1. Age: The risk of bladder cancer increases with age, it usually affects people who are above 40 years of age.
2. Smoking: Smoking releases toxins in the body that get stored in the urine. These can damage the inner lining of the bladder and lead to bladder cancer.
3. Gender: Men are more likely to develop bladder cancer as compared to women.
4. Chemical exposure: Exposure to certain chemicals such as arsenic increases your risk of bladder cancer.
5. Chronic inflammation of the bladder: If you suffer from chronic infection of the bladder, then the risk of squamous cell carcinoma increases significantly.
Hi I am 32 yrs old. I am. Having thyroid from last 13 yrs I have dark circles around my eyes, its hereditary. Could you suggested anything for that
I have spotted dark red coloured blood four days before my period. Is it a sign of implantation. Is it leads to pregnancy.
Mera penis bilkul kala ho gya hai. I know it's natural lekin mera friend bhi indian hai unlogo ka penis behad khubsurat bilkul unke chehre ki tarah hai. Mera kala penis aur kala testis hone ki wajah se meri GF mujhse dur bhagti hai. Mujhe apne penis ko khubsurat mere face ki tarah gora karne ke liye koi dwa BTAYEIN jo melanin disorders ko khatam kar de aur penis ke black dead cells ko hatakar ander se natural fair cells ko bahar laye jisse ki kalapan dur ho jaye aur face ki tarah nikharne lge taki meri GF mujhse khush rahe. Mai janta hu ke is kalapan me koi bimari nhi hai aur ye natural har aadmi me hota hai lekin aaj bhi bahut se indian hain jinka penis Englishman ki tarah gora fair aur smooth hota hai. Muje bas iske dead cells ko htane, kalepan ko khatam karne aur natural glow ke liye koi dwa, cream btayein jo ki kaam kare. Kuch ne kha ki veer brightening cream lgao fair bhi ho jayega aur smooth bhi lekin ye aasani se nhi milta.
Hello doctor. Please suggest an effective cream to treat my post pregnancy blemishes around my neck n dark armpits.
I have some white spots in my skin and they appeared recently only so how can I make my skin again look good. Till now I have not done anything.
My wife facing etching problem for last two years only in open area ie,in arms ,face,neck. Her present age is 53 yrs.Taken enough anti allergic pills without effect.After bath itching increases.She is having sensitve skin & moreover she is hypersensitive psycologically.
The area under my eyes has got depressed inside with dark circles my age is 22 and I look like a old man.
I am losing my hair very fastly tried everything but no result and having dark circles under my eyes and dark patches in my eyes.
Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time:)
#sunscreen #protection #healthy #glowing #skin #body #hair #care #skintips #quotes #clinic #delhi #appleskin