Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nipun

Physiotherapist, Mumbai

Dr. Nipun Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Nipun
Dr. Nipun is a trusted Physiotherapist in Khar West, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Nipun at MSK and sports in Khar West, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Nipun on

Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

MSK and sports

#401, Sukhsagar building, Hughes road and Homeo house, 15th road, Khar(west), MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nipun

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I came from gym, then after shower when I was about to wear shorts and raised my left leg, I felt pain in my lower back (upper buttock centre portion. I am not able to bend forward, it pains when I try to Bend forward. What could be the problem? At gym I didn't felt any pain. But when I came home and after shower I felt the pain. Please help. Thanks.

DNHE, BPTh/BPT, weight management specialist
Physiotherapist, Kolkata
You could have injured your back unknowingly at the time of exercise,may be due to wrong posture or not lifted any weight there could be a minor bulge in the disc or soft tissue injury.Best would be to avoid exercising for a week,rest as much as you can and dont take any massages,avoid lifting any heavy weight,don't bend forward or sit unsupported.Do ice compress to the painful area 3-4 times a day,can apply some nise gel.If it doesnt help consult a doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi There I have pain, felt stiffness and cramp in back side of right leg below the knee. Can you please advise me? Best Regards.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopedics
Orthopedist, Pune
Usually its gastrosoleus muscle cramp or strain. Hydrate your self well Take vitamin E supplements Hot water fomenting Regular stretching exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years old male due to sitting at one place constantly. I am having shoulder and back pain. What should I do to avoid it?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine---------------- spondyaid (bakson) drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily------------- magnesia phos 6x (dr reckeweg) chew 4 tab every 2-3 hrly depending on pain daily------------- drink 2 glass milk and an egg daily----------------- body stretch or light walk for 5 minutes every 1-2 hrs will also benefit you--------------------- report after 15 days---------------------------
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a sales person and I've to travel for all the day. Sometime I feel pain in my back and shoulder. How to reduce this pain? I ride a scooter.

DNB (Orthopedics), M Ch. Ortho, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Delhi
Avoid prolonged travel on scooter, if possible change your means of transportation take vitamin d supplement, do regular exercises for back strengthening if no relief consult privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old woman. I am having foot arch pain discomfort in my toes. I checked for sugar which is fasting 84 and pp 120. Apart from uric acid and cholesterol levels. They are normal. How can I cure the burning and discomfort in my feet.

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist, Delhi
Do contrast bath therapy Take hot water in one bucket, hot means the temperature that you can bare, in another bucket take ice cold water, again temperature that you can bare. 1st immerse your foot in hot water for 3min then immediately in cold water for 1min, keep repeating for 20min. You should end on cold water. While your foot is in water keep doing active movements of foot
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Grandma aged 75, have sever pain in right shoulder, wat treatment or homeremedy we can do for her.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
you should take acupressure therapy and take biochemic kali phos 3x+ nat .mur 3x+ nat sulph 3x+ sillicia 12x. 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water, take it 5 days and consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

age 24 Yrs last one week exactly last sunday one Dog has bite to left leg just below (Back side) knee point it is very small size around 0.03 mm. Now what type of food I have to taken, can take non-veg items.

Homeopath, Ahmednagar
There are no restrictions as far as diet is concerned. I hope you have taken an anti tetanus injection. Secondly if it was to be a stray dog better take anti rabies vaccines. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 yrs female having knee pain since 2 yrs and orthroscopy done last yr. Due to severe pain took inj synvisc one today what tobe done next.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
This could be due to oa knee &/or obesity. Physiotherapy along with medicines will help. Do knee exercises. It may have to be further investigated rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with a soft bedding on it. Any way take multivitamins & other antioxidants along with. Ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days you will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. Do reply back for private consultation and detailed treatment plan.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir My age is 24 yrs. I had faced a deadfull accident before 10 month. Fractured occurs in my hip joint, mri report tells that in hip joint socket has been fractured. Facing so many problems.Please help me.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Well that is a bad injury definitely, but since it is 10 months now, I presume it must have healed. What was the treatment given to you: surgical or conservative? I need to see you video walking with investigations like x ray ( latest) if possible. Please also mention your complaints as of now? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 47 years old male having stomach disorder from more than 20 years and knee pain from last 5-6 years. so, kindly advice.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Try this for joint pains try this. Identify the mid point between the ankle bone and tendons and give pressure with a blunt edge on either side of your foot for 2 minutes. Also give pressure in the web between 2nd and 3rd finger from your toe for 2 minutes. Finally give a good massage for both feet in hot water. Identify the dipping portion on the back of your knee folding. Press this dip with both middle fingers and hold your knee with your thumbs for support. Please swing 20 times morning and evenings. This will relieve your problem. Consult after 10 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a severe headache and paining. While travelling. It becomes severe when I find time to read or spend time on mobile. It makes me to sit simply in the whole long journeys. Is there any remedy?

Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity, MPT, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Then listen to some melodious music you will feel better. Then wear reading glass after checking your eye power.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 years old female staying in a hostel, I am a diabetic under control, I suffer from occasional upper back pain and may be once in 2-4 months I feel aflutter in my chest when I lie down please help?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem 1) avoid activities that make your symptoms worse 2) apply ice packs 3) start physiotherapy treatment as electrotherapy will reduce pain inflammation 4) exercise and manual therapy will help in pain free movement. Describe your problem in detail and do share related reports and prescription if you have. Best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in both the legs, in my heel, calf, thigh especially if I stand or walk. My vitamin D level is 15.53 ng/ml and my calcium level in blood is 10.01mg/dl. Can I take calcirol sachet and gemcal. If so then for how long. Pls reply.

General Physician, Mumbai
You may take calcirol once in a week with water in empty stomach. Don't lie down after this for half an hour. If you suffer from acidity this may cause discomfort and burning sensation in your stomach. Gemcal dose will be one cap twice a day. You may take these for next three months thereafter you repeat test for serum vit. D3 level. You need not check serum calcium. Excessive consumption of vit d will cause complications like stone formation. Constipation etc. Don't consume it blindly. Check the level of 25 hydroxy vit (not 1, 25 hydroxy variant) which should be 30 to 50 ng/ ml. Toxicity will develop if it goes above 100 ng. Ml level. For safety reason I shall ask you to get your daily requirement through regular exposure to sunlight once optimal level is reached.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I have shoulder pain since last year. I also consulted a orthopaedic whose medicine worked well but pain started again after leaving the medicine. So, should I go to a neurologist?

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist, Delhi
Apply hot fomentation Do shoulder stretchings Do neck stretchings Avoid lying on painful shoulder Use thin pillow Avoid lifting heavy weight
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old male and have backache for last 1month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Bhujang asana. Core strengthening exercises. Back stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 30 sexually active don't smoke and drink during early morning my legs are pulling away from body. Kindly suggest medication.

MD - Alternate Medicine, Doctor of Homeopathic Medicine (H.M.D.)
Homeopath, Delhi
Discorea 12x, 4 times a day. For 1 week then Discorea 30, 4 times a day should see you through. If you wish you may contact me on my online private consultancy.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is 42 years old. She has pain in knee and swelling on knee as well. so, what can I do now?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Your daily habits or age may be the root of your knee problems. Some common home care techniques for knee pain that control inflammation and help to break the inflammatory cycle are protection, rest, ice, compression, and elevation, glucosamine supplement has also may help, I can prescribe a detailed treatment plan. Do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have shoulder (right side)pain for few months.Its mostly in the night.I am a diabetic

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
Most probably you are suffering from Rotator cuff tear. Might develop Frozen Shoulder. Visit shoulder specialist before condition worsens. Dr Prashant Parate. Shoulder and Knee specialist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 36 years old and am suffering from pain on right back and shoulder that extends upto the whole right hand, please advise what should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi You can start physiotherapy treatment to strengthen the muscles around the cervical region. Meanwhile apply cold pack for 20 minutes thrice a day for 5 days. Do reply for private consultation and detailed treatment plan Wishing you a good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to get rid of cervical pain on the left hand. It get so cooled suddenly. N just become like frozen.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Neck stretching. Postural correction. Shoulder shrugs. Core strengthening exercises. Take frequent breaks at work use cervical pillow. Use back support.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed