Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nipa DesaiYour feedback matters!
Sir meri shadi ko 5 month hue hai. Meri biwi ka period time 27 ka tha bt abki baar 17 din late ho gaya hai. Or check kiya but usme bhi negative aaya tha. Ab problem samaj nhi aa rhi h. Pls kuch btao. M abhi baby nahi chahta. Agar positive result h to uska koi ilaj ho to batana. I am very upset.
Always bend your knees and your hips, not your back.
Maintain a good posture. Avoid slumping in your chair, hunching over a desk or walking with your shoulders hunched.
Use a chair with a backrest. Sit with your feet flat on the floor or on a footrest. Change how you sit every few minutes
My gf is on her periods (hopefully), according to usual flow this tym she says she is having less bleeding, she has pain in her stomach, nd headache at tyms, she feels pukish at tyms, but does not puke, nd today we noticed that she has got blue veins in both her breasts, near her areola, why does that happen. Does it mean she is pregnant. Nd wen would be the right time to take a home pregnancy test.
Hi, I have got married almost 7 months back, me & my wife planning for baby from last six months, but nothing is going on and age of me & my wife is 31+, we do not want to wait more, can not understand what to do?, can you suggest me anything which is helpful for us? Thanks.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!
I was 4 weeks n five days pregnant wen I discovered that it ws ectopic pregnancy. I had 2 undergo laparotomy 2 remove the foetus, n there ws sum mass tissues in left ovaries wch have been send 4 testing. It's been 19 days nw after the surgery, I had taken rest 4 abt a week. Nw I have lower bak pain in left side. It's nt v severe BT feel uncomfortable due 2 pain. Cn you time the reason 4 the pain. Cn you give advise.
Hii. Everyone. Plss help me. Mera engagement hua hai. Mere wife ko blood ki kami hai. Mere wife k saat mera sex hua. Kuch month pehle. Sex achese nhi hua. Matlab achese enter nhi ho paya. Or sperm bhi bahar giraya. Uske baad usko 20 days k baad periods aye periods k 8 din baad. Phir se hamne 9 July 2016 ko sex kiya 2 night but achese enter nhi ho paya or sperm bahar giraya. Mushkil se sperm gaya hoga thoda mgr na k Barbar shayad gaya hi na ho sperm. Mgr tabse usko periods nhi aye. Kya wo pregnant hai. Or pregnant hai to hame ye pregnancy Rokna hai. Hamare shaadi ko abhi 5 months hai. Or ye sex hokar 45 days hue hoge. To 45 days ki pregnancy kaise roke. Or ye matter read kar k app log ko lagta hai kya wo pregnant hogi. Plss rly me fast.
Hi Madam, I have recently delivered boy. It's been 2 months. I am breastfeeding and I am 36 years old. The difference between this child and my 1st child is 6 years. Please kindly advise if its ok to use TRIPHALA to reduce my pregnancy weight as I am breastfeeding and its only 2 months after my delivery.
1. Weight loss:
Since flax seed contain full of healthy fat and fiber, it will help you feel satisfied for longer so you will eat less calories, which helps you to lose weight naturally. Omega-3 fatty acid present in seeds will help you to lose weight in a healthy way.
2. Lower cholesterol:
The soluble fiber present in flax seed will trap fat & cholesterol in digestive system and make it unable to absorb in the body.
3. Improve digestion:
Omega-3 fatty acids present in flax seeds helps to protect the digestive track. The fiber present in flax seed provides bulk to your stool and helps to cleans waste from your body.
Consuming 1 tsp flax seed everyday helps to maintain your blood sugar level normal.
5. Rich in anti-oxidants:
The other nutrition fact is flax seeds are also packed with anti-oxidants. It also helps for the growth of probiotics in the gut. Seeds are also known for antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
1-take plenty of water in whole day
2-take dinar at least 2 hours before sleep
3- increase fibers in your diet. Like take papaya, cheeku, salad, cucumber. Etc
4-try to take whole fruit instead of fruit juice
5-take a little walk after taking meal
6- take a luke warm sweet milk at night
7-don't take heavy meal in dinner;
8- don't take more food until last food has digested.
9- take a glass of water at morning empty stomach.
10- don't take have food if you are not hungry.
Drink lots of water: People tend to drink less water during winters but it is highly important to hydrate your skin from within. Carry a bottle of water with you whenever you step outside. Herbal tea is also a great remedy to moisturise your skin from within. Don’t leave your skin thirsty. Drink more water and help your skin retain its shine.
Bathe with lukewarm water: Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure you use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturising soap to prevent your skin from getting dry and itchy.
Keep your skin moisturised: Choose a good, oil-based moisturiser to keep the skin moisturised and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturised at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple. Lip balm with SPF works better. Even those who have oily skin must use light moisturising lotions after cleansing to keep the skin soft.
Use a good sunscreen: People like to enjoy the sun during winters but little do they know that exposure to the sun can harm their skin in winter too. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or more when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year. Don’t say goodbye to your sunscreen just because summer is over.
Do not lick your lips: Winter is the season of chapped lips and licking them will make them more chapped. Instead, use a good lip balm, preferably which contains tea tree oil as it helps heal painful cracks.
Internal wellness: This continues to be a requirement all through the year as a healthy skin is a reflection of good inner health. One should continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.